Here we go again....

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1297799681' post='2634603']
As for it being good fun I wouldn't know, thankfully I can't recall a situation where I have had to deal with our members arguing in public.
[/quote]

I am utterly disgusted with how well you use the English language. The way you poignantly state your opinion in a rigorous fashion while making it palatable. It hurts MCRABT, the prose, my god I am in shambles. :ph34r:

[ooc]But seriously, snow sucks man, north Idaho here and we are finally getting a break from it but its been raining. <_< [/ooc]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1297797164' post='2634580']
If this treaty is a concern for the majority of MHA's membership (which going off our recent Q&A I wouldn't believe to be the case) then I would implore you to raise your discontent via the proper channels. This is an issue for MHA to discuss not every alliance on Bob.
[/quote]
The spat is something that has been going on for a while now. The people involved decided to use a very minor missed step in the process of notifying the membership due to real life issues by a member to again argue. So minor that under normal circumstances, we would have been more concerned with the real life issue and not even be bothered with the missed step.

The treaty itself is highly supported by the members of the MHA and there are no issues.

For more in depth information on the spat, join the Mostly Harmless Alliance. ;)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298071259' post='2637814']
Congrats to both alliances. Its good to see you took a leaf out of my book and are able to leave the past where it belongs and look to the future. o/
[/quote]
Congratulations to inventing "leaving the past in the past and looking to the future." :psyduck:

[color=#1C2837][quote][b]Article IV: We are intelligent, are you? [/b]
IRON pledges to be intelligent, MHA pledges to do the same. In being intelligent, we intelligently decided that it would be most intelligent if we shared intelligence in an intelligent fashion. [/quote][/color]
[color=#1C2837]
[/color]
[color=#1C2837]I love that this article is misnumbered :D[/color]