Peace Bonanza part II: Peace harder

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1297801645' post='2634627']
FOK, iFOK... seriously guys. What's the difference?
[/quote]

I should've stopped right there. I expected better from someone who is in NpO. Or should I just call you NPO too? See how much sense that made? You just showed that you are nothing more than a fool. I pity the rest of Polaris having such a member.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297791393' post='2634510']
I personally been very pleased to see no reparations coming up anywhere in peace treaties save for one specific alliance demanding an amount that should be laughed off as not being serious (including Harry Potterseque villain impersonations...). Kudos where kudos are due people.
[/quote]
I chuckled for a good while.
Congrats on peace guys. :)

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1297807752' post='2634717']
I should've stopped right there. I expected better from someone who is in NpO. Or should I just call you NPO too? See how much sense that made? You just showed that you are nothing more than a fool. I pity the rest of Polaris having such a member.
[/quote]
Answer his question now! If you don't give me a satisfactory answer, I may just leave iFOK...and join a random alliance.....say Poison Clan. They seem like a honest peaceful bunch. I was told iFOK was completely different from FOK and that FOK stole our name because they are jealous and spiteful. If I find out you've lied to me there will be *&#$ to pay.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297839883' post='2635424']
Answer his question now! If you don't give me a satisfactory answer, I may just leave iFOK...and join a random alliance.....say Poison Clan. They seem like a honest peaceful bunch. I was told iFOK was completely different from FOK and that FOK stole our name because they are jealous and spiteful. If I find out you've lied to me there will be *&#$ to pay.
[/quote]

Join us Steve... though to be fair right now we are out of targets in your range XD

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297839883' post='2635424']
[/quote]
It always makes me laugh when I see people who drop their AA like it was nothing jump to its defence when the AA is verbally assaulted. :lol1:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1297840282' post='2635431']
Join us Steve... though to be fair right now we are out of targets in your range XD
[/quote]
Yea, there was one in my range, but now it's at like 25k NS or something. Not sure how he dropped so fast. :awesome: I'll think about your offer though. I've heard you don't like TPF and they are my absolute favorite alliance! I've liked them after they gained entrance into the coward coalition.

edit:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297840468' post='2635436']
It always makes me laugh when I see people who drop their AA like it was nothing jump to its defence when the AA is verbally assaulted. :lol1:
[/quote]
Oh my. :blink: You [i]really[/i] need to fix your sarcasm detector. I mean like, get a team of about 100 professionals, not 2 drunk monkeys like the last time it was fixed.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297840881' post='2635441']
Yea, there was one in my range, but now it's at like 25k NS or something. Not sure how he dropped so fast. :awesome: I'll think about your offer though. I've heard you don't like TPF and they are my absolute favorite alliance! I've liked them after they gained entrance into the coward coalition.
[/quote]

It's what happens when our Upper Tier >>>>> their upper tier

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1297840881' post='2635441']
Oh my. :blink: You [i]really[/i] need to fix your sarcasm detector. I mean like, get a team of about 100 professionals, not 2 drunk monkeys like the last time it was fixed.
[/quote]
Ah, I get it. Your AA is just something you discard like a used nappy when it suits you. Thanks for clearing that up, they are lucky to have you over there (wherever that is today)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297842262' post='2635453']
Ah, I get it. Your AA is just something you discard like a used nappy when it suits you. Thanks for clearing that up, they are lucky to have you over there (wherever that is today)
[/quote]
Broaden your horizons Alterego. Don't let things like AA's restrict and confine you. Release your mind. Old constructs will only hinder you. Today, lets see..... I think SOS Hentai Brigade in the AM and maybe [url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Stupid%20Newbie"]this one[/url] in the PM.

But what I'm confused about in this topic is why iFOK didn't use our more refined war flag.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297842262' post='2635453']
[/quote]
I honestly don't even understand you.