Arabic Anime

[quote name='Utracia' timestamp='1297479943' post='2629926']
This pleases me greatly. The tears are an added bonus. Add it all up and its a great day.
[/quote]

I agree with you. I am glad to see our friends and allies prosper just as much as we are. Also on a side note, what anime does your avatar come from. It looks so familiar.

Edited by ZeroRemorse

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1297480900' post='2629933']
I agree with you. I am glad to see our friends and allies prosper just as much as we are. Also on a side note, what anime does your avatar come from. It looks so familiar.
[/quote]
Its from Clannad, though I don't know any of the characters.

[quote name='Jinnai' timestamp='1297486258' post='2629989']
I adhore the lack of an [i]El Hazard[/i] reference in this treaty as it's one of the few (and the best) Arabic-inspired anime out there today.

Anyway, congrats to SOS and JAMA.
[/quote]
I'm a boring person. Usually.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1297491851' post='2630099']Somehow I'm not surprised these two alliances would be close.[/quote]
Well, considering two of the founders of Jamahiriya were members of the SOS Brigade on previous occasions, you'd have to be pretty silly to have been surprised. :v:

• 1 month later...

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1300205461' post='2665594']
Lines being drawn...or that could just be the Arabic subtitles on this latest production.

Happy days for the JAMA and the SOS.
[/quote]
How did you even get here?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300209087' post='2665630']
[color="#0000FF"]Yet another reason for me to intensely loath both alliances. You two deserve each other. May you both burn.[/color]
[/quote]
This man knows what he's talking about.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297401578' post='2628972']
If you didn't, I think you'd have to resign because you'd be blind as a bat when it came to FA.

Good to see you are at least a competent as a bat then. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
No offence, but who follows SOS' foreign affairs?