More Peace

ArneS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1297344541' post='2627918']
I was just incredibly surprised that you, an alliance leader, managed to forget about the treaty between what are two very high profile alliances. I was also surprised that you proceeded using the wiki as your sole source of information - we can look to numerous cases in the past where raiding alliances have gotten themselves into a bit of strife for doing just that. A simple "hey guys do MK and FOK have a treaty" in an IRC channel somewhere would have set the record straight for you before you even started.
[/quote]

I'll let Chefjoe know that he's been demoted.

Of course, how you managed to forget that the leader of such a high profile alliance like Valhalla is surprising. I am also surprised that you didn't bother to check the CN wiki or better yet, since relying on a single source of information has caused issues in the past, a simple stop into #cnvalhalla on Coldfront would have set the record straight before you even responded.

EDIT: CJ notified. He seemed happy...uh-oh.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297352364' post='2627989']I'll let Chefjoe know that he's been demoted.

Of course, how you managed to forget that the leader of such a high profile alliance like Valhalla is surprising. I am also surprised that you didn't bother to check the CN wiki or better yet, since relying on a single source of information has caused issues in the past, a simple stop into #cnvalhalla on Coldfront would have set the record straight before you even responded.

EDIT: CJ notified. He seemed happy...uh-oh.[/quote]
I got that one small and insignificant detail of my post wrong, alright I'll cop to that. You seem oddly intent on not actually responding to what I said though... is this your unique means of apologising? If so, I accept without a hint of condescension.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1297353074' post='2627997']
I got that one small and insignificant detail of my post wrong, alright I'll cop to that. You seem oddly intent on not actually responding to what I said though... is this your unique means of apologising? If so, I accept without a hint of condescension.
[/quote]

At best I owe MK a bit of an apology for implying that their attack on CCC was not back by a treaty. Under the circumstances, the assertion was understandable and quickly refuted without need for sarcasm.

You on the other hand insisted on propping the dead horse back up for further beating. While my response to that may have seen your sarcasm and raised it a bit over the top, nevertheless my initial lack of complete fact checking was actually no more or less worse than yours.

To you I offer no apology, implied or explicitly stated. I do suggest however that this conversation is getting us no place except upping post counts that already indicate that neither of us has an actual life. <_<