More Peace

ArneS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297297297' post='2627413']
I think he meant treaty wise which unless im mistaken there is no treaty binding MK and FOK
[/quote]

Wrong...treaty exists and how!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95791&st=0

Edited by Affluenza

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297288437' post='2627255']
Great, CCC can't enter on GR's behalf. :[i][/i]((

:ehm:
[/quote]

I could Ghost GR and fight :ehm:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1297288539' post='2627258']
We sent the Crusading infidels packing.

Allarchonu Akbar.
[/quote]

I personally took out every mushroom that came at my nations!! B-)

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1297291401' post='2627304']
Respect for CCC. They fought two of the best military alliances and survived. You owed your due to NpO.
[/quote]

The CCC military nations fought most of the time and they are (The Flying Kiwis in TE)

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1297299824' post='2627471']The CCC military nations fought most of the time and they are (The Flying Kiwis in TE)
[/quote]
Inb4 interplanetary war. :v:

Good fighting, everybody. Shoutout to Novaragna, namek31, guest-star Frederick III, and all the FOK and MK I never got to meet. It's an honor to have been included in this little shindig. o7

Now back to inactivity I go. :v:

Thanks for the honorable fight guys! :awesome: It was great fighting against both alliances :)

o/ CCC
o/ FOK
o/ MK

Hopefully next time we all feel like having a friendly chat we can use IRC rather nuking each other :lol1:

Good luck to everyone still left in the war on both sides :)

Edited by Les Paul Supreme

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297298231' post='2627435']
*nukes cn wikia*
[/quote]
Don't nuke the wiki, nuke the alliance(s) who doesn't maintain their own page. FOK apparently just got around to it today, and MK edited their treaty page a week ago and somehow still forgot to add it.

That said, the apparent lack of treaty came up in the original DoW, so people really should have remembered. Not to mention that alliance forums are (usually) more up to date than the wiki.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297302525' post='2627528']
Don't nuke the wiki, nuke the alliance(s) who doesn't maintain their own page. FOK apparently just got around to it today, and MK edited their treaty page a week ago and somehow still forgot to add it.

That said, the apparent lack of treaty came up in the original DoW, so people really should have remembered. Not to mention that alliance forums are (usually) more up to date than the wiki.
[/quote]

I dont really read Dow's and apparantly the dow that led to MK declaring on CCC wasnt even mentioned on our own forum (lol)

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297289645' post='2627278']CCC following treaties attacked FOK. Considerably latter MK decided to tonk CCC on the head because they could. That's about it really.[/quote]
I

I don't even kno

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297292068' post='2627323']Care to cite when that happened? If it exists, I'm having trouble finding it.[/quote]
w.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1297291401' post='2627304']
Respect for CCC. They fought two of the best military alliances and survived.
[/quote]
That's true. MK and FOK would have pounded most alliances your size to 25% of their NS in that two weeks.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297302706' post='2627531']
I dont really read Dow's and apparantly the dow that led to MK declaring on CCC wasnt even mentioned on our own forum (lol)
[/quote]
It was the same night we hit NPO, so it probably got skipped over.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1297311221' post='2627655']
I

I don't even kno

w.
[/quote]

While I have had my differences with MK in the past, indeed rather spirited debates about a wide variety of topics, one of the things I have truly admired about them is their willingness to take on members with special needs.

I hope they give you a shiny new participation medal, little guy.

[i]What you should have gotten from my questions: It seemed odd that, since MK lists all its treaties on its CN wiki entry, that the FOK treaty wasn't listed. It would be logical to conclude that there was no such treaty or it was a secret treaty (wouldn't be the first one in Planet Bob history by any means) if you missed the announcement of it back in December or it simply slipped your mind. Linking the treaty announcement immediately solved the mystery and we moved on, everyone but you seems, Voytek. [/i]

Let me guess...you're the one who was put in charge of keep the wiki entry updated. <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297343952' post='2627914']
While I have had my differences with MK in the past, indeed rather spirited debates about a wide variety of topics, one of the things I have truly admired about them is their willingness to take on members with special needs.

[i]What you should have gotten from my questions: It seemed odd that, since MK lists all its treaties on its CN wiki entry, that the FOK treaty wasn't listed. It would be logical to conclude that there was no such treaty or it was a secret treaty (wouldn't be the first one in Planet Bob history by any means) if you missed the announcement of it back in December or it simply slipped your mind. Linking the treaty announcement immediately solved the mystery and we moved on, everyone but you seems, Voytek. [/i]

Let me guess...you're the one who was put in charge of keep the wiki entry updated. <_<
[/quote]

Why the cheap insult? Not necessary.

And, what if an alliance doesn't have a 'wiki updater person guy/gal'? The CN wiki info is not guaranteed to be 100% correct, nor did anyone claim it to be. It's a nice tool, but if you want to be sure about something, ask around for info.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297343952' post='2627914']

[/quote]
I was just incredibly surprised that you, an alliance leader, managed to forget about the treaty between what are two very high profile alliances. I was also surprised that you proceeded using the wiki as your sole source of information - we can look to numerous cases in the past where raiding alliances have gotten themselves into a bit of strife for doing just that. A simple "hey guys do MK and FOK have a treaty" in an IRC channel somewhere would have set the record straight for you before you even started.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1297344541' post='2627918']
I was just incredibly surprised that you, an alliance leader, managed to forget about the treaty between what are two very high profile alliances. I was also surprised that you proceeded using the wiki as your sole source of information - we can look to numerous cases in the past where raiding alliances have gotten themselves into a bit of strife for doing just that. A simple "hey guys do MK and FOK have a treaty" in an IRC channel somewhere would have set the record straight for you before you even started.
[/quote]

How are you able to give such a coherent answer Voytek? :smug: