Will your opinion of Pacifica or Polaris change after this war?

Kalasin

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298700851' post='2645268']
I know well of your [u][b]acts during your time here and the things you did here[/b][/u].. yes, I would call them traitorous if not outright acts of sabotage. Defend yourself as much as you like. You're not worth the dust off my boots or the words off my lips so I'll respond to you no further. If you feel you left us in peace.. you are delusional.
[/quote]

I'd love to know what things I did in Pacifica that was considered sabotage. Given that for the latter part of my career in the NPO I held barely any positions aside from Radio DJ and Academy Instructor. Perhaps you didn't like my charming IRC attitude. Not exactly sabotage to give lip to people. Oh maybe it's because I left the NPO when I was on Council. Not really sabotage considering Cortath got rid of the useless position it was. So unless you know something I don't(I doubt it), I'd say I did leave the NPO in peace. Keep trying to spin-doctor my history, you'll find it doesn't work.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Cager, I know you better than you know yourself it seems. You're not fooling anyone, particularly the people to whom you did it. We don't have to spin doctor your history here.. we went through it with you, unfortunately. I'm not going to air your dirty laundry for you, I'll leave that up to you. Remain in denial if you wish.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298746361' post='2645504']
Ah, Cager, I know you better than you know yourself it seems. You're not fooling anyone, particularly [u][b]the people to whom you did it[/b][/u]. We don't have to spin doctor your history here.. we went through it with you, unfortunately. I'm not going to air your dirty laundry for you, I'll leave that up to you. Remain in denial if you wish.
[/quote]

I'm guessing this is some cheap shot at what happened to Azrael and Ash. They did what they did in full knowledge of what would've happened.

It's up to you if you want to tell your story, traitor, my ears are closed to you. Whether you want to spout propaganda and lies or the truth, I leave up to you. Then again, given who you associate with now I would assume the telling of the truth is the farthest thing from your mind. It's politically inconvenient.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Edit: This should have been done privately.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1298794202' post='2646028']
I smell sour grapes. Great atmosphere.
[/quote]

Yeah...lets see if we can tone it down a notch here guys?

Edited by Feuersturm

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298840559' post='2646284']

I realize that. You should have discussed this with me and others first before "taking it public" as you say. Your mistake, not mine.

[/quote]

That was indeed my bad. Next time, I do that over PM or IRC...I should do as I speak :P

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298837936' post='2646265']
It's up to you if you want to tell your story, traitor, my ears are closed to you. Whether you want to spout propaganda and lies or the truth, I leave up to you. Then again, given who you associate with now I would assume the telling of the truth is the farthest thing from your mind. It's politically inconvenient.
[/quote]

You really are crazy. PM your reasoning as I'm curious what my story is that I've apparently forgot. If you won't ill assume you are just blowing smoke. Also the fact you say I'm worse than doomhouse is priceless. I really am curious what I've done, so message me.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298843177' post='2646319']
You really are crazy. PM your reasoning as I'm curious what my story is that I've apparently forgot. If you won't ill assume you are just blowing smoke. Also the fact you say I'm worse than doomhouse is priceless. I really am curious what I've done, so message me.
[/quote]

I don't trust any content I might talk to you about to remain private, thus expect no communication.. not because of me merely "blowing smoke". If you've already forgotten the events that have had you stigmatized this heavily, then you deserve to remain clueless and your lack of memory merely adds to your dishonor.

There was a time you were a brother to me. A war like this alone will not cause my opinion to change like this. You are "special" to me and many Pacificans, Cager.

If you would have left us peacefully like any past brother who had you would have been treated in the same fashion, but.. you didn't.. and so.. you won't.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298843316' post='2646321']
I don't trust any content I might talk to you about to remain private, thus expect no communication.. not because of me merely "blowing smoke". If you've already forgotten the events that have had you stigmatized this heavily, then you deserve to remain clueless and your lack of memory merely adds to your dishonor.

There was a time you were a brother to me. A war like this alone will not cause my opinion to change like this. You are "special" to me and many Pacificans, Cager.

If you would have left us peacefully like any past brother who had you would have been treated in the same fashion, but.. you didn't.. and so.. you won't.
[/quote]

I left a year ago. I randomly decided to leave midway through my Council term. I went to MK. No reason other than the boredom I experienced in the NPO caused that. If you think that's not the real then I want to genuinely hear yours. I didn't leave on bad terms, I posted my thread and was demasked. That is all that happened.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298843905' post='2646326']
I left a year ago. I randomly decided to leave midway through my Council term. I went to MK. No reason other than the boredom I experienced in the NPO caused that. If you think that's not the real then I want to genuinely hear yours. I didn't leave on bad terms, I posted my thread and was demasked. That is all that happened.
[/quote]

You have a truly selective memory.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298845660' post='2646361']
I do not indulge traitors.
[/quote]

I'll find out one way or another. You say I have selective memory but you are the only person who's held a grudge. Most of your comrades don't even know what you're talking about. If you want my autograph just ask.

The last few pages have done nothing but decrease my opinion of Pacifica. I've always felt that Pacifica retained members based on isolation from the real world and fear, making examples of people that leave by calling them "traitors". The last few pages confirm that kind of internal culture the NPO has and I find it distasteful. Oh well, to each his own. NPO should really hire FAN as image consultants though.