Most nukes thwarted in a row

uaciaut

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1298176852' post='2639089']
It's a special TOP skin someone made for CN. I forget how it works since I installed it well over a year ago.
[/quote]

Its an add on for firefox called stylish. You can install it and then download themes for all sorts of different web pages. I have ones installed for CN, facebook, youtube, etc. Its actually pretty cool. I run the TOP CN script myself because I like the dark colors :P I'd love to make on for IRON but I'm not that tech savvy.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1298956519' post='2647621']
I think I had 10 blocked by Mattski's SDI last night before I hit.
[/quote]

I get 7
[quote]
Alvarez [Ruler: mattski133]
[Alliance: Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism] [Team: Orange] MotherRussia [Ruler: WorldConqueror]
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:11:13 AM Direct Hit
[Alliance: Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism] [Team: Orange] MotherRussia [Ruler: WorldConqueror]
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:11:05 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:58 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:50 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:42 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:33 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:26 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/28/2011 12:10:15 AM Thwarted[/quote]

And here's a 9

[quote]Awesome Roman Empire [Ruler: rogerwilco]
[Alliance: Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence and Sadism] [Team: Black] MotherRussia [Ruler: WorldConqueror]
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:06:04 AM Direct Hit
Awesome Roman Empire [Ruler: rogerwilco]
[Alliance: Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence and Sadism] [Team: Black] MotherRussia [Ruler: WorldConqueror]
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:55 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:48 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:39 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:31 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:22 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:12 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:05:02 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:04:54 AM Thwarted
[Alliance: New Sith Order] [Team: White] 2/26/2011 12:04:46 AM Thwarted [/quote]

You, sir, are hilariously unlucky.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1298996362' post='2648197']
I get 7

And here's a 9

You, sir, are hilariously unlucky.
[/quote]
Oh, the nuclear reports. :facepalm: I totally forgot about those and he deleted the messages so I wasn't sure. But yeah, I often get at least a few blocked before I hit, and then my SDI lets the first through. Though wondrously it's stopped me getting nuked by SirWilliam the last few days.

After 2 hours of searching, I found it. :awesome:

14?

[quote name='Njero' timestamp='1265940295' post='2176079']
Recognitions:
[list=1]
[*]I recognize that SDI success is entirely under the purview of the RNG.
[*]I recognize that the mood of the RNG does not reflect in any way the prowess of a combatant.
[*]I recognize that there are elements of the following that can be used for the purpose of propaganda by either side of this conflict.
[*]I recognize that the following is still absolutely hilarious. Take it, use it, love it, hate it.
[/list]
[img]http://yourfaceisawebsite.com/images/albums/userpics/10001/15_nukes.PNG[/img]
My apologies for the video card artifacts. They're actually pretty mild in that shot, beware third party vendors.
[/quote]

Edited by Horatio Longworth