Most nukes thwarted in a row

uaciaut

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most I think I've blocked is five in a row, which happened against GATO. Aside from that I think I've only blocked maybe 10 total in the rest of all my wars. My opponents have blocked eight of mine in a row twice. Admin clearly doesn't like my SDI.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1297266024' post='2627006']
I found this amusing 13 attempts:

*snip*

You can see it here: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=5&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=the%20foreign%20division&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=A#nukes
[/quote]
That's 18, not 13.

I've been keeping a tally of nukes in this war, and I added up the numbers while I was in waiting in anarchy last night. I guess I'm the only one on Planet Bob that can testify to the as-stated effectiveness of SDI's. My SDI is 25-16 (61%) and my enemies SDIs are at 32-22 (59%). That's an overall 57-38 (exactly 60.0%). The most I've ever seen blocked in a row is 6.

:P

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1298083423' post='2637952']
[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3959/nukefail.png[/img]
[/quote]
How'd you get CN to look like that?

Edited by NewPoseidon

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1298176852' post='2639089']
It's a special TOP skin someone made for CN. I forget how it works since I installed it well over a year ago.
[/quote]

Hey, do you guys need the updated version? The platypus doesn't show up in the background anymore IIRC.

Urmom made it. I can make people some and show you how to install it if you can offer me some money.

Edited by Believland