Most nukes thwarted in a row

uaciaut

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This proves my SDI is a failure. I only blocked 2 in a row before the third one hit. That's my absolute best. That's also the only time I've ever blocked any nuke. All the rest have been first-strike WITH an SDI. So yeah, people would probably love nuking me. My SDI doesn't really do... anything.

On the topic though, an alliance mate got 14 in a row before the 15th hit. I think. Or maybe the guy gave up. I can't really remember but there were 14 thwarted.

Edited by Ironfist

Anyone fighting IRON, make sure to pay your SDI technicians double or triple their usual wages. IRON has a way of bribing your SDI dudes so they look the other way or surf explicit content on the net while they ought to be thwarting nukes.

Apart from that rant, the highest in a row that my SDI blocked would have to be in Karma against the NPO nation i was fighting in the second round. Or was it third round. 6 i think.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1297192323' post='2625913']
A better stat would be how many days you go without your SDI blocking any nukes. Gone 2 days in a row without blocking any now :(
[/quote]

Back in Karma, my SDI went 8 straight days without a successful thwart. It would have been 9 days, except on the 9th day none of my opponents happened to nuke me (they were all running low), then on the tenth I got nuked again with no thwart. Finally my SDI started working again on day 11 of the streak.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1297192323' post='2625913']
A better stat would be how many days you go without your SDI blocking any nukes. Gone 2 days in a row without blocking any now :(
[/quote]

In this past war, My sdi only thwarted one nuke the whole time, I was not keeping track and don't intend on figuring it out, but I probably went around 8 or 9 days in a row without my SDI thwarting anything.

My SDI thwarted 8 attempts from Arcane on 2/1, otherwise my opponents were able to get a hit in their first four attempts every night and many hit on the first attempt. :(

My opponents' SDIs usually let a hit in on the first 4 attempts and many hit on 1.

So basically, none of our SDIs worked.

I found this amusing 13 attempts:

Kevodia [Ruler: Kevinho]
[Alliance: Mostly Harmless Alliance] [Team: Aqua] Franconian Republic [Ruler: Fauwkes]
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:55:19 PM Direct Hit
[Alliance: Mostly Harmless Alliance] [Team: Aqua] Franconian Republic [Ruler: Fauwkes]
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:55:14 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:55:07 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:55:02 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:53 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:48 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:43 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:39 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:33 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:28 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:22 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:17 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:54:11 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:53:59 PM Thwarted
Bransonia [Ruler: mbranson75044]
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:49:37 PM Direct Hit
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:49:32 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:49:25 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:49:17 PM Thwarted
[Alliance: The Foreign Division] [Team: Blue] 2/6/2011 11:49:04 PM Thwarted

You can see it here: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=5&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=the%20foreign%20division&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=A#nukes

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297301926' post='2627513']
My SDI needs a tune up, it only blocked two in a round of war.
[/quote]
And I was thankful for that.

Best I've had mine do is 8. I've also had a 7 and two 5's though this war if I remember right. Too lazy to look through the list.