R&R got bored.

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1297169834' post='2625611']
I think Kubla our statistical man can give a true point of view of how successful we were against GOD. You can pretend your alliance did half decently against us if you want, but it would be just that, pretending.

Entering the war again? Never know, might happen. I wouldn't mind shutting up a few of you trolling kids with a nuke :)
[/quote]

You did well? Really? If your stat man thinks that then he needs to be replaced. And I beg you to reenter, our upper tier doesn't have any targets and we're bored.

[quote]GOD is down 570K, missing 275+/- nukes, had 6 members get inactive deleted, 3 of which were upper mid tier 30-70K , with a few brand new baby nations join. So out of that 570K, a huge chunk is nuke and member inactive deletion. We actually have only lost 150K-200K actual NS give or take from our wars, going off of losses from folks who are still here.

Myself, Z, kent, took over 102K NS from our targets in 1 round. We almost matched the damage 2 alliances have done to us in total, with the damage 3 of us did on our own, and should of been DOUBLE that![/quote]

We lost more NS from larger inactive leeches deleting then you and UPN did to us. The only reason you guys didn't loose more then the 2.3 MILLION you did was because of a some folks who did absolute crap on our side. Compare a look at Style's NS chart off of some of the targets GOD was actually on, what up Greg <3, to see what I mean. The whole "you all didn't damage us, we rocked you" stuff is crap. We had some mutual respect for you guys, and a pretty civil war, don't ruin it now.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1297194405' post='2625951']
No, because I don't see how NOIR even applies in that case. Even if it did their punishment should be expulsion from NOIR seeing as they broke the treaty and wronged those alliances. Where the hell does CSN get the right to punish DT for a wrong that was done to alliances CSN has no connection to? Hell CSN and Legacy didn't even use treaties to enter the war to begin with.
[/quote]
im pretty sure we used a treaty...and the winner had the right otherwise what would be the point in being the winner...its like animal rights...winner rights

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297194187' post='2625948']
Allow me to reiterate for anyone who doesn't get it - the ODP they used to come into the war is the exact same piece of paper that mandated they stayed out of it. Does this seem at least unconventional enough to warrant being considered as a special case, magicninja?
[/quote]

NOIR mandated that they stay out of war...with Sparta, Darkfall, and other NOIR signatories, and they did that. How did NOIR prevent them from entering at all? Were that the case, this was would've gone much differently; unless I'm very much mistaken (always a possibility) LoSS was the first NOIR signatory to enter on either side.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1297194405' post='2625951']
No, because I don't see how NOIR even applies in that case. Even if it did their punishment should be expulsion from NOIR seeing as they broke the treaty and wronged those alliances. [b]Where the hell does CSN get the right to punish DT for a wrong that was done to alliances CSN has no connection to?[/b] Hell CSN and Legacy didn't even use treaties to enter the war to begin with.
[/quote]

The right of a victor, I would say. That's where they get it. It's really not that complex. They can ask for anything, it's up to DT to take it, leave it or do that whole talky talky thing, you know, negotiations? Weird concept, but it's true.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1297194577' post='2625952']
You did well? Really? If your stat man thinks that then he needs to be replaced. And I beg you to reenter, our upper tier doesn't have any targets and we're bored.

We lost more NS from larger inactive leeches deleting then you and UPN did to us. The only reason you guys didn't loose more then the 2.3 MILLION you did was because of a some folks who did absolute crap on our side. Compare a look at Style's NS chart off of some of the targets GOD was actually on, what up Greg <3, to see what I mean. The whole "you all didn't damage us, we rocked you" stuff is crap. We had some mutual respect for you guys, and a pretty civil war, don't ruin it now.
[/quote]

GOD wasn't our focus. So it really doesn't matter. It's certainly irrelevant to the case at hand.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1297194788' post='2625956']
GOD wasn't our focus. So it really doesn't matter. It's certainly irrelevant to the case at hand.
[/quote]

Really, most of this (though interesting) is irrelevant to the case in hand of R&R declaring on LoSS.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297194187' post='2625948']
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that their only MD-level ally who was attacked this war was Nueva Vida, who was attacked by Sparta and Darkfall. Why didn't DT hit Sparta and Darkfall, well, presumably it has something to do with them both being in NOIR - you know the same treaty they cited as their CB for entering the war to begin with.

Allow me to reiterate for anyone who doesn't get it - the ODP they used to come into the war is the exact same piece of paper that mandated they stayed out of it. Does this seem at least unconventional enough to warrant being considered as a special case, magicninja?
[/quote]
I think you have that wrong. Just because Sparta and Darkfall blocked us from defending NV, it doesn't mean we were blocked out of the whole war.
So I don't see how it's a special case.

But anyhoo, I'm having fun. I would like to apologize to R&R for their DoW thread turning into a debate about DT's Terms though.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1297194699' post='2625955']
The right of a victor, I would say. That's where they get it. It's really not that complex. They can ask for anything, it's up to DT to take it, leave it or do that whole talky talky thing, you know, negotiations? Weird concept, but it's true.
[/quote]

Look I'm not going to repeat this so try to understand this time. I don't really care if CSN wants to say "We won, we get reps!" I could give a !@#$ then, at least they would be being honest. Why the hell are they, and apparently, their allies so hellbent on assigning some mystical reason for demanding reps? They went in during peace talks, they went in on an ODP that said they couldn't. Blah blah blah. Why all that !@#$? You know why? Because demanding reps from an alliance that did nothing more than honor a treaty is considered a dishonorable act. They need a good reason if they want to look at least decent and not like real my idols. They don't have a good reason. They have to try to make one up. It's !@#$%^&* and they should either drop the act give DT and LoSS white peace or say they can't take a few weeks of war without demanding heavy reps to be able to recover.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1297167470' post='2625591']
They represent the Alliances opinion well, this is a crap CB attacking one of our allies.
[/quote]
im tempted to say "do somethin about it" but i actually like many of those in GATO and would really hate to have to fight them....so please keep complaining. please.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1297194577' post='2625952']

We lost more NS from larger inactive leeches deleting then you and UPN did to us. The only reason you guys didn't loose more then the 2.3 MILLION you did was because of a some folks who did absolute crap on our side. Compare a look at Style's NS chart off of some of the targets GOD was actually on, what up [b]Greg <3[/b], to see what I mean. The whole "you all didn't damage us, we rocked you" stuff is crap. We had some mutual respect for you guys, and a pretty civil war, don't ruin it now.
[/quote]

Hey buddy<3

See you and Big Z were cool about it but Kent wasnt. Honestly I was just trying to get my death count up which is why I didnt turtle, that and I also dont care at all about my infra/tech/land/nation because this is a game and its supposed to be fun. Plus GATO never gets to war so I wanted to have some fun with you guys. People need to relax a bit and just have some fun.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1297195051' post='2625962']
Look I'm not going to repeat this so try to understand this time. I don't really care if CSN wants to say "We won, we get reps!" I could give a !@#$ then, at least they would be being honest. Why the hell are they, and apparently, their allies so hellbent on assigning some mystical reason for demanding reps? They went in during peace talks, they went in on an ODP that said they couldn't. Blah blah blah. Why all that !@#$? You know why? Because demanding reps from an alliance that did nothing more than honor a treaty is considered a dishonorable act. They need a good reason if they want to look at least decent and not like real my idols. They don't have a good reason. They have to try to make one up. It's !@#$%^&* and they should either drop the act give DT and LoSS white peace or say they can't take a few weeks of war without demanding heavy reps to be able to recover.
[/quote]
So you don't care about them asking for reps, you just want them to admit they're doing something wrong in asking for them?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1297195051' post='2625962']
[/quote]
tbh no one really cares what your saying? your not even in DT. if DT are treated badly then it is for them to complain. and we arnt demanding reps i dont think so we are hardly trying to find a mystical reason to get reps when we arnt getting reps?

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1297196785' post='2625983']
tbh no one really cares what your saying? your not even in DT. if DT are treated badly then it is for them to complain. and we arnt demanding reps i dont think so we are hardly trying to find a mystical reason to get reps when we arnt getting reps?
[/quote]
What :blink:

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1297196785' post='2625983']
[/quote]

People with any sort of decency care. As for everyone else. Meh.

As for why I have any stake in the first place, I think you may be the only one who doesn't know. Also, no one is talking about Legacy. We're talking about CSN.

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1297197339' post='2625987']
What :blink:
[/quote]
basicly...instead of someone in GATO complaining about reps for DT..someone from DT should an the person from GATO should go die.

and Legacy arnt asking for reps (i dont think) so we can not be makeing up reasons for asking for them (the person said CSN and Allies, i assume allies refers to Legacy)

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1297197554' post='2625994']
Myworld and Supa are awful people and they deserve to pay a billion tech as reps...alone.

On a serious note to anyone wondeirng about the Legacy DoW on LoSS, we entered via a oA with CSN.
[/quote]

But you gotta admit that at least they chose a really terrible alliance to declare on.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1297197554' post='2625994']
Myworld and Supa are awful people and they deserve to pay a billion tech as reps...alone.

On a serious note to anyone wondeirng about the Legacy DoW on LoSS, we entered via a oA with CSN.
[/quote]
Only if I aid just to you :wub:

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1297197470' post='2625992']
basicly...instead of someone in GATO complaining about reps for DT..someone from DT should an the person from GATO should go die.

and Legacy arnt asking for reps (i dont think) so we can not be makeing up reasons for asking for them (the person said CSN and Allies, i assume allies refers to Legacy)
[/quote]

It referred to GOD. I haven't said anything about Legacy.