And Then There Was Silence...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297130948' post='2624931']
Well that bolded part is refreshing to see for once. Good show to all those involved, especially my buds in CD, AZTEC and NATO ;) Congrats all!
[/quote]
RIA did it first. :P

Just one question..

NPO is a separate war. Where do you guys get off telling people they can't engage in a separate war?

MK/DH openly attacked NPO for the lulz, not because it was of any strategic importance to the current Polar conflict. SO the fact your trying to force these terms on people shows your plans to hit anyone treaties even 3 or 4 links down the chain, and you don't want the counters. But no worries, please do make the mistake of hitting one of my treatied partners. Cause I don't think I had enough the first round :P

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297132375' post='2624980']
Just one question..

NPO is a separate war. Where do you guys get off telling people they can't engage in a separate war?

MK/DH openly attacked NPO for the lulz, not because it was of any strategic importance to the current Polar conflict. SO the fact your trying to force these terms on people shows your plans to hit anyone treaties even 3 or 4 links down the chain, and you don't want the counters. But no worries, please do make the mistake of hitting one of my treatied partners. Cause I don't think I had enough the first round :P
[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1297133524' post='2625004']
Next time you go to war AZTEC don't wuss out right after we get involved.
[/quote]

who are you again?

AZTEC fought well and hard and gave Sparta all they could handle, and more. I'm sure you won't be surprised if our history books list this war as an AZTEC victory...

[quote name='TnAGLIMMERMAN' timestamp='1297133920' post='2625017']
I would not go that far sparta took some 3million is NS damage this war.
[/quote]
And I was looking forward to going further down that path, at least until Polar peaced.

Maybe NV will let us join in on the wF front just for fun?

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1297134499' post='2625028']
who are you again?

AZTEC fought well and hard and gave Sparta all they could handle, and more. I'm sure you won't be surprised if our history books list this war as an AZTEC victory...
[/quote]
I don't know if you realize this, but for an AZTEC victory, those terms seem an awful lot more like a surrender. "wuss out" is an appropriate description of what happened.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1297134680' post='2625034']
I don't know if you realize this, but for an AZTEC victory, those terms seem an awful lot more like a surrender. "wuss out" is an appropriate description of what happened.
[/quote]
Uhhhhh, we can get cute about the other fronts, but Sparta got roundly hammered most shamefully, no argument.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1297135197' post='2625043']
Uhhhhh, we can get cute about the other fronts, but Sparta got roundly hammered most shamefully, no argument.
[/quote]
Yet THEY are allowed to re-enter? Wow who negotiated these terms for AZTEC then?

[/quote]

Yet Sparta can do what it wishes for the duration of this war.

I believe that's called snatching Victory from the jaws of defeat

[/quote]
Good, you're halfway there. AZTEC hammered Sparta; Part 1, good.

Part 2: AZTEC and co surrendered to Sparta and friends.

Are you guys seeing the contradiction yet?

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1297131371' post='2624943']
I dont care if we were engaged. I just want a reason to drink beer and figured someone else might as well. haha.

I will go try it tonight actually. If you are familiar with ale's then you will appreciate it and at 10.5 you will enjoy it. decent price for the content.

I'll see what I can do. haha, I enjoy a new beer.
[/quote]

I like you. Yes, in that way :P