A New Opportunity

King Charge

Greetings! I reach out to my fellow citizens of Planet Bob today to offer new and exciting opportunities. We are currently seeking active members of the CN community to pull our resources together in an effort to best construct a fresh and unique alliance. The current membership demonstrates an elite level of aspiration for optimal achievement, and would appreciate any input from rulers whom strive for similar success. Whether you’ve endured this planet for years or you find yourself unfamiliar with the ways of Bob, we are searching for dedication and new ideals in which to mold our foundation upon.

For those who have unparalleled drive, we are currently accepting applications for government positions. If you are like me, and would like to be a regular member who desires a voice during the construction process, we look forward to your arrival as well.

As it stands, we have established a protectorate agreement with a significant and well respected alliance. Forums are presently being engineered by our finest website staff. IRC channels have been registered. Flags and graphics are being fashioned as well. Our crew is working diligently to ensure our launch will be nothing short of epic.

If you are curious to see what we’re all about and express some interest in applying, please visit us on IRC at #Gotham, or contact me via forum or in game PM. Thank you for your time, I look forward to working with you.

KC

-Also, we ask that you please respect any prior obligations with your current alliances during this very delicated time of war and through the reparations process.

Edited by King Charge