We Can Dance

Archmage

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297428093' post='2629276']
Which was a terrible shock to all of us who expected better from the alliance of ELFMAN. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Wait, he joined Alchemy after failing so miserably against you? Really?

On that note, we should swap stories about unprepared rogues sometime. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297430107' post='2629296']
Wait, he joined Alchemy after failing so miserably against you? Really?

On that note, we should swap stories about unprepared rogues sometime. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
No, he joined Alchemy after Kae founded it. He stayed there for a while, and then left it to fail so miserably against me.

Alas he's still the only rogue to ever attack me. Apparently thedestro wanted to attack me, and I could tell stories about him, but he actually knew how to fight, so those stories would be different.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297430336' post='2629299']
No, he joined Alchemy after Kae founded it. He stayed there for a while, and then left it to fail so miserably against me.

Alas he's still the only rogue to ever attack me. Apparently thedestro wanted to attack me, and I could tell stories about him, but he actually knew how to fight, so those stories would be different.
[/quote]
ELFMAn went rogue on you?
I remember him as a noob, I helped him out quite a bit. Thats a shame, but I guess it goes to show what Alchemy can do to a good kid.
Kids, just say no to alchemy.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297430336' post='2629299']

[/quote]
I see.

I picked up three in a month; I think that means I win.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297428093' post='2629276']
You appear to be unaware of Kae's history. She's had a habit of quitting and running away when her alliance doesn't give her whatever her little heart desires; first she did it with us, and later on with Meritokrati.
[/quote]
Oh look, Haf speaking out of his ass - what a surprise. I assure you, he is *very* aware of my history - I knew him before I knew you. I took a lot of crap from him for even joining Invicta, and I staunchly defended you guys as not being a 'lame purple alliance' for about a year. That crow tasted awful btw. -_-

Now, since we're going to bring up history again, because some of you are [i][b]still[/b][/i] whining (2 years later) and just can't let it go, let's at least get it straight. I know truth and reason are difficult for you Haf, but hang in there.

1. I left Invicta when I realized that as an alliance, it was fail. Yes, it had a handful of good people in it, and almost 300 "members", but in reality it was about 250 ghosts and an alliance with no discipline or organization. Despite that, I tried to tackle the problem, even when many of you argued that cleaning house would reduce our 'membership' and stats - GOD FORBID our numbers be an actual representation of our capabilities, right? In the end, it was obvious that the things which were important to me (standards and all) were obviously not important to my alliance. You guys were just mad because a few ministers followed me when I left. Which should have been a signal to you, if you had been capable of actual reason, that maybe you had a problem. I understand though, it's much easier to blame someone else rather than take responsibility for your part in Invicta's decline. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :rolleyes:

2. Meritokrati was merely a pit stop - somewhere to stay while we worked on Advent. They (Timitz & Sir Glen) knew [i]before we joined[/i] that we were going to be working on making an alliance of our own, and that we were only there temporarily - and they agreed to let us stay there for a while. So how you can conclude I did 'the same thing to Meritokrati' is beyond me.

3. I did, in fact, have an almost exact repeat of events at UPN however. For some reason I thought the fail was contained to Invicta - despite being warned by others. Ironically enough, UPN had the same problem with ghosts and inactivity (birds of a feather and all), which like Invicta, was only disguised [i]slightly[/i] because they were lucky enough to have a small handful of good people at the top who did their best to work with what they had. It was like stepping into a time warp. They had additional problems as well - I didn't think anyone could top you guys - but that's another story in itself.

(On a side note: Dear MK - I am so sorry I was stupid enough to go back to purple after what you did for Advent & I. Thank you for not holding it against me! :wub:)

4. If I was such a tantrum-throwing, backstabbing, cut and run woman who couldn't be trusted, that doesn't say much for who's left over there, since Invicta spent the next year and a half trying to poach me back. Repeatedly. Even while I was a minister in your MADP ally's alliance. So you can cut the demonizing crap and just admit that you're butt hurt.

Actually - scratch that, don't stop. You're incessant whining and convolution of facts amuses me greatly. Never change. :awesome:

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297441133' post='2629405']
1. I left Invicta when I realized that as an alliance, it was fail.
[/quote]
Beep! Wrong answer. You left when you didn't get the Vice President job, as the most junior minister at the time. However your ego was sufficient that you thought you needed a bigger title or you weren't going to stay.

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297441133' post='2629405']
2. Meritokrati was merely a pit stop - somewhere to stay while we worked on Advent.
[/quote]
So that's why you stormed out of there when there was drama about a few posts from you and Ryiis?

You were a good Minister of Finance. Everybody knows that. This does not also mean that you were not a self-obsessed drama queen, a state which you do not seem to have recovered from.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297656271' post='2632190']
Beep! Wrong answer. You left when you didn't get the Vice President job, as the most junior minister at the time. However your ego was sufficient that you thought you needed a bigger title or you weren't going to stay.

So that's why you stormed out of there when there was drama about a few posts from you and Ryiis?

You were a good Minister of Finance. Everybody knows that. This does not also mean that you were not a self-obsessed drama queen, a state which you do not seem to have recovered from.
[/quote]

WE left for multiple reasons. One of the most prominent, was that there were some incompetent leaders, elitist pigs, such as yourself that didn't deserve my loyalty or respect. I could say that I regret my time in Invicta,(as brief as it was) but then I would never have met the best damn Minister of Finance and friend in all of Bob. The reason she is the best is well beyond her abilities, but that she actually cares about people. She is the measure of what a true friend really is.

It is rather sad that Invicta and yourselves take this war in such a context, that you must attempt to belittle and degrade Kae and my comrades in order to build yourselves up. I at least had some faith when Jorost was in charge. While we didn't share the same political views, we could at least manage to maintain a level of level-headed civility, which is better than any of you thus far have managed to show.

When Invicta is ready to put down a pen and pick up a sword to finish this, I'll be waiting. However, I won't hold my breath.

:lol1: Look KJ, Haf thinks he knows something. :lol1:

[/quote]
Not that I care what you think - because believe me, I don't (if I didn't care what you thought when we were in the same alliance together, you can imagine how incredibly important your opinion must be to me now), but you seem to have pulled some assumptions out of your ass... I know the truth is a highly malleable thing in your little world, but since you seem determined to soothe your butt hurt by making a display here, allow me to enlighten you.

Ryiis and I had been discussing leaving Invicta for almost 2 months by the time the whole VP debacle happened. Was I hurt that I wasn't considered? Of course I was. I was not the most junior minister, but I won't argue that point now because... well, because I don't care, lol. But Ryiis was considered, and offered the position - and since we were a pretty inseparable team at that point, we toyed with the idea of staying and molding Invicta into an alliance with a backbone. After some brief discussion we both agreed that even though there were a handful of good people there, it was entirely too broken to ever be fixed. I'm so happy to see time has proven that we were wise in that regard.

[/quote]
No, I'm sorry to throw another wrench into your carefully constructed fantasy world, but that had nothing to do with why we left. (You're really not good at this guessing game...) There was in fact some drama while we were there - the culture was a tad prudish, something we weren't aware of until after the 'few posts from Ryiis and I' were posted. The mention of panties sent one of them reeling. :rolleyes: While it was a disappointment we couldn't banter like we had previously enjoyed doing at Invicta, it certainly had no bearing on our stay at Meri - since it was a temporary stop from the beginning.

[/quote]
How could I be anything but self-obsessed? :awesome:

Look Haf, you can believe whatever makes your little heart beat faster, because in the end what you think is completely irrelevant. I do thank you for that trip down the rabbit hole though, it was truly amusing. :D

[quote name='King John Philos Vi' timestamp='1297664148' post='2632554']
[b]WE left for multiple reasons. One of the most prominent, was that there were some incompetent leaders, elitist pigs, such as yourself that didn't deserve my loyalty or respect[/b]. I could say that I regret my time in Invicta,(as brief as it was) but then I would never have met the best damn Minister of Finance and friend in all of Bob. The reason she is the best is well beyond her abilities, but that she actually cares about people. She is the measure of what a true friend really is.

It is rather sad that Invicta and yourselves take this war in such a context, that you must attempt to belittle and degrade Kae and my comrades in order to build yourselves up. I at least had some faith when Jorost was in charge. While we didn't share the same political views, we could at least manage to maintain a level of level-headed civility, which is better than any of you thus far have managed to show.

When Invicta is ready to put down a pen and pick up a sword to finish this, I'll be waiting. However, I won't hold my breath.
[/quote]
I couldn't have said it better.

Thank you KJ. Your friendship is by far the best thing to have ever emerged from Invicta. :wub:

By the by, can we find me a bigger title? This one isn't nearly big enough to wrap around my ego. :smug:

While we didn't share the same political views, we could at least manage to maintain a level of level-headed civility, which is better than any of you thus far have managed to show.
[/quote]
Not even me? :(
You won't be getting a Christmas card this year. Or a dreidel if you're Jewish.

(If you're atheist, you're getting both!)

While we didn't share the same political views, we could at least manage to maintain a level of level-headed civility, which is better than any of you thus far have managed to show.

[/quote]
You mean like when you DoW'd us and called us
[quote]ALCHEMY DECLARES WAR ON RECTUM INVICTORUM
or whatever they are calling themselves now.[/quote]

And bye the way, I am out of PM and have been for 7 days... and I dont have any Alchemy guys on me at all. 3 open slots just waiting for you guys.
Maybe you should put down the pen?

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297698893' post='2632998']
And bye the way, I am out of PM and have been for 7 days... and I dont have any Alchemy guys on me at all. 3 open slots just waiting for you guys.
Maybe you should put down the pen?
[/quote]

If it's ok with you, we'll run our military our way, thank you.

You know, like Invicta having ha(l)f it's nations in peace mode (A cheap shot I know, but I couldn't help myself :P). I don't tell you how to cower, don't try to tell me how to fight.

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297698893' post='2632998']
You mean like when you DoW'd us and called us
[quote]ALCHEMY DECLARES WAR ON RECTUM INVICTORUM
or whatever they are calling themselves now.[/quote]
[/quote]

Geez, can't you take a joke? Guess not.

I'm really sowwy.. will a hug make you feel better?

So to summerize your guys comments.

Alchemy "Be civilized, no name calling"
me "you named called in the OP"
Alchemy "Cant take a joke?"
FAIL

Alchemy "Come out and fight us cowards"
me "Here I am, got 3 slots for you."
Alchemy "Um, dont tell us how to fight!"
FAIL

[quote name='SirBombAlot' timestamp='1297710669' post='2633146']
KJ, I'll take one of those hugs.

Also, Amonra, I've been out of peace mode for several days now and I have all defensive slots available for you or any of your friends. :ehm:
[/quote]
I am in this pesky thing called Nuclear Anarchy so I can't declare. Otherwise I would be filling as many slots as I could.
Sorry. Try and hold one for me so after the radiation poisoning wears off I can jump right in!
Thanks!

Edited by Amonra

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297711973' post='2633166']
I am in this pesky thing called Nuclear Anarchy so I can't declare. Otherwise I would be filling as many slots as I could.
Sorry. Try and hold one for me so after the radiation poisoning wears off I can jump right in!
Thanks!
[/quote]

LOL! Touche'.

However, notice how I said 'you or any of your friends'? It doesn't matter to me whether it's you or not.

I don't think you need to worry about me having an opening for you. Some of your brothers will have to exit peace mode and declare in order to lose that spot I'll be holding for you.

Edited by SirBombAlot

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1297705953' post='2633073']
If it's ok with you, we'll run our military our way, thank you.
[/quote]
From over here, that looks like "Amonra's nation is scary. Nobody engage him and maybe he'll go away and leave us alone!"

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297709899' post='2633135']
So to summerize your guys comments.

Alchemy "Be civilized, no name calling"
me "you named called in the OP"
Alchemy "Cant take a joke?"
FAIL

Alchemy "Come out and fight us cowards"
me "Here I am, got 3 slots for you."
Alchemy "Um, dont tell us how to fight!"
FAIL
[/quote]

This post is made of science, and win.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297715612' post='2633246']
From over here, that looks like "Amonra's nation is scary. Nobody engage him and maybe he'll go away and leave us alone!"
[/quote]
Hell I don't even like Amonra but I'll at least give him credit - from over here he's scarier than you are.

[IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/kaylee1975/Cybernations/HafPM.jpg[/IMG]

At least he's available to back up his smack talk, even if the best he can muster is 'come at me bro'. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297718544' post='2633330']
At least he's available to back up his smack talk, even if the best he can muster is 'come at me bro'.
[/quote]
Uhm, not to nitpick, but isn't that what Alchemy has been saying to Invicta for the last few pages?
Pot, meet kettle :P

But I'll tell you what, give me 5 days to restock nukes and [url="http://i.imgur.com/19l56.jpg"]pick out a mask[/url], and I'll wade back into the furball, mmk?
Actually, if you don't agree I'm still going back in. I need to break 2 mil casualties! Nuke me! [url="http://i.imgur.com/CJpnH.gif"]NOW![/url]

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1297719377' post='2633353']
Uhm, not to nitpick, but isn't that what Alchemy has been saying to Invicta for the last few pages?
Pot, meet kettle :P

But I'll tell you what, give me 5 days to restock nukes and pick out a mask, and I'll wade back into the furball, mmk?
Actually, if you don't agree I'm still going back in. I need to break 2 mil casualties! Nuke me! NOW!
[/quote]
No, lol - we just want a few targets we can actually hit to come out so we [i]can [/i]come at you. :awesome: We heard you were into dancing, and we all piled in the van and showed up, and now you ladies are playing shy and hard to get. Regrettably our numbers don't afford us the luxury of attacking all of you who are not in hiding since you won't play over the 30k range (with 2 40k exceptions). But that's cool. We have time. :D

And I would totally nuke you if I could Learz. The only goal I have left on Bob is to rack up casualties, and you guys are not cooperating. :P

[quote name='SirBombAlot' timestamp='1297712449' post='2633177']
However, notice how I said 'you or any of your friends'? It doesn't matter to me whether it's you or not.
[/quote]

I gave you all the action that I am able to do right now, be happy!