We Can Dance

Archmage

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297062785' post='2623757']
With all this hatred, you'd think I killed your firstborn child or something. Quite the different Kae from the one I knew in Meritokrati, heh. Oh well, it's not like this is news to me by now; do you wish you never knew me too?
[/quote]
Don't flatter yourself sweetie, you don't know me and you're not important enough to warrant hate. ;) You're more like one of those annoying little chihuahuas that constantly yips - you want to kick it, but it's not really a nice thing to do because they just don't have the capacity to understand what they're doing wrong.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297064394' post='2623778']
No, I actually liked you bunch before you literally and figuratively declared war on friends of mine for such petty reasons. Apparently this marked me for special treatment. That or MK. If I really cared I would do something about it, certainly more than a pithy comment here and there, and who knows, one day I might. But you presuming to know me, my thoughts, or my motives is hilarious at best considering how little or how rarely I speak of you. Pretty much only when you declare war on people I like. Apparently that means I have a obsessive grudge now; I'm fairly certain I've never even wished a bad thing upon you.
[/quote]
I know I always felt like you liked us. :wacko: And speaking of presumption, for you to think you know me because we were in the same alliance for 6-8 whole weeks over 2 years ago when you first began ruling your nation - during which time I don't ever recall even having a conversation with you, either on or off the forums - is priceless. As is the idea that you know the reasons for our actions in any way shape or form whatsoever. The reality is you just ate what you were spoon fed and ran with it like gospel, because it would be too hard to actually do any investigating to discover the truth. Independent thought - I know that's a leap, but you should try it some time. You might be surprised.

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297091389' post='2624007']
Or stabbed in the back... smae thing really.

0/ Invicta
just die Alchemy

ps... I got 3 open slots just waiting for you cowards! Come enjoy my nuclear embrace.
[/quote]
Awww, look. It's another one of those tired old butt hurt lines that has nothing to do with reality. Did you just copy/paste that from all the other declarations we've done, or do you actually have to re-type it every time? :lol1:

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1297095113' post='2624060']
A DoW that ends in locke sperging all over the thread.

This is why i love you guys.
[/quote]
It's like shooting fish in a barrel MT. ;):wub:

Edited by Kae Lee

[quote name='King John Philos Vi' timestamp='1297064626' post='2623782']
Aren't you just the cutest thing!?

You seem kinda upset though... do you need a hug?

Poor baby needs a hug.
[/quote]

*mumbles*Huh... I think I scored a point there... */mumbles*

Right back atcha buddy.

btw, I hope you guys have better fighters than your DMoFA. Really, while he's better than my MK guy (that's not saying much), he sucks at this dance... ^_^

Also, @ Kae Lee: you're just mad 'cause Locke's right. Doesn't matter though, Alchemy's gonna burn regardless, and what a sweet burning it will be. Everyone should probably say their goodbyes to (one of) the local MK puppet state(s) while they have the chance!

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1297093102' post='2624026']
Hopefully you'll be more of a challenge than MK. They have no clue what they are doing, and I was getting worried this would be boring.

I may actually have to get on at update now. Regardless of what anyone says about you Alchemy, you at least managed to save MK from going down as the worst fighters I've ever faced (and that includes Sparta, which is saying something).

>.>

Well, they'll still go down as that. But at least you're here to make it fun! :D
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt126/Archmagecn/bs.jpg[/IMG]

Yea, I know. 10k nation strength in two days. I'm disappointed.

Always got to keep it fun though :P.

[quote]Everyone should probably say their goodbyes to (one of) the local MK puppet state(s) while they have the chance![/quote]

That's funny, do you think we are going anywhere?

Edited by Archmage

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1297098559' post='2624148']
[IMG]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt126/Archmagecn/bs.jpg[/IMG]

Yea, I know. 10k nation strength in two days. I'm disappointed.

Always got to keep it fun though :P.

That's funny, do you think we are going anywhere?
[/quote]
It's true. MK did squat to me, Alchemy had a pretty good blitz and dropped me (although you totally $%&@ed the stagger, so you lose points there). Then 2 MK guys showed up and hit me after you (I still won half the GA's). Then, of course, I got nuked AFTER all the attacks were finished, because, as we all know, that's the most effective. Heehee. Just think, if MK had their gear together you could have really done some damage to me. But ah well, I'll settle for what you have.

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297097632' post='2624121']
Don't flatter yourself sweetie, you don't know me and you're not important enough to warrant hate. ;) You're more like one of those annoying little chihuahuas that constantly yips - you want to kick it, but it's not really a nice thing to do because they just don't have the capacity to understand what they're doing wrong.

I know I always felt like you liked us. :wacko: And speaking of presumption, for you to think you know me because we were in the same alliance for 6-8 whole weeks over 2 years ago when you first began ruling your nation - during which time I don't ever recall even having a conversation with you, either on or off the forums - is priceless. As is the idea that you know the reasons for our actions in any way shape or form whatsoever. The reality is you just ate what you were spoon fed and ran with it like gospel, because it would be too hard to actually do any investigating to discover the truth. Independent thought - I know that's a leap, but you should try it some time. You might be surprised.

Awww, look. It's another one of those tired old butt hurt lines that has nothing to do with reality. Did you just copy/paste that from all the other declarations we've done, or do you actually have to re-type it every time? :lol1:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel MT. ;):wub:
[/quote]

This fish is waiting for one of your cronies Kae.
Please send them my way.

Oh and PS. You cant just quit and run away this time. Its gonna take everything your puppet masters have to pull our hands from your throats. Win, lose or draw we are going to smother you with our burning embers.

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297100975' post='2624192']
This fish is waiting for one of your cronies Kae.
Please send them my way.

Oh and PS. You cant just quit and run away this time. Its gonna take everything your puppet masters have to pull our hands from your throats. Win, lose or draw we are going to smother you with our burning embers.
[/quote]
Ooo, another original line. Still bitter about my leaving after all these years Amonra? How sweet. :P

Now you have two whole insults in your repertoire, how [i]will [/i]I defend myself? :unsure:

[i]Maybe [/i]if the rest of you come out and play you [i]might [/i]have a shot at the whole strangulation/smothering you've threatened (you are 3 times our size - I'd still put my money on my guys :awesome: ), but I think we can handle the eight of you we were even able to tag on our own without our puppet masters involvement... your concern is touching though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kae Lee

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297100975' post='2624192']
[/quote]

This time???

This is the only time we have been at war with Invicta.

Oh, and if you are talking about our war with UPN, your facts are [i]very incorrect[/i] if you think we ran.

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1297103821' post='2624275']
This time???

This is the only time we have been at war with Invicta.

Oh, and if you are talking about our war with UPN, your facts are [i]very incorrect[/i] if you think we ran.
[/quote]
I am not talking about any war, I am talking about the way Alchemy conducts itself peroid.

Edited by Amonra

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297104743' post='2624292']
I am not talking about any war, I am talking about the way Alchemy conducts itself peroid.
[/quote]

You just accused us of quitting and running.

[quote]Oh and PS. You cant just quit and run away this time.[/quote]

So I'm asking you to justify your slander. If you don't like us I understand but I would like to hear any case where Alchemy "quit and ran" from anything.

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1297105710' post='2624312']
You just accused us of quitting and running.

So I'm asking you to justify your slander. If you don't like us I understand but I would like to hear any case where Alchemy "quit and ran" from anything.
[/quote]
Well, considering that I was talking to Kae. I dont know you from Adam so I cant really give you a specific time that you have quit. But you do hang out with Kae and "Birds of a feather" and all.

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297103025' post='2624248']
Ooo, another original line. Still bitter about my leaving after all these years Amonra? How sweet. :P

Now you have two whole insults in your repertoire, how [i]will [/i]I defend myself? :unsure:

[i]Maybe [/i]if the rest of you come out and play you [i]might [/i]have a shot at the whole strangulation/smothering you've threatened (you are 3 times our size - I'd still put my money on my guys :awesome: ), but I think we can handle the eight of you we were even able to tag on our own without our puppet masters involvement... your concern is touching though. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I wouldn't say bitter, you did us a favor.
I am glad you showed us who you are, and I wouldn't call it leaving as much as storming off in a huff becuase you didnt get your way. But leaving/tantrum.. two sides of the same coin right?

Arch, you'll have to forgive Amonra - he has a problem distinguishing many things, including the difference between me and an entire alliance. He's still whining about me leaving Invicta 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297106271' post='2624328']
I wouldn't say bitter, you did us a favor.
I am glad you showed us who you are, and I wouldn't call it leaving as much as storming off in a huff becuase you didnt get your way. But leaving/tantrum.. two sides of the same coin right?
[/quote]
I'll overlook the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about, since that's not exactly earth shattering news. However I will point out that if I did you such a favor, then instead of the incessant bawwing about me 'storming off in a huff', you might show a little gratitude. :smug:

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297106638' post='2624339']
Arch, you'll have to forgive Amonra - he has a problem distinguishing many things, including the difference between me and an entire alliance. He's still whining about me leaving Invicta 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

I'll overlook the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about, since that's not exactly earth shattering news. However I will point out that if I did you such a favor, then instead of the incessant bawwing about me 'storming off in a huff', you might show a little gratitude. :smug:
[/quote]I got your gratitude right here... have a couple of your guys swing by and pick it up when you get a chance!

[quote name='Nemphesis' timestamp='1297106622' post='2624338']
Destroy them Invicta, please. o/
[/quote]

We can certainly accommodate your request, especially since it appears that Alchemy contains whiny, former Invictans that need a good spanking.

[quote name='Lord Bludd' timestamp='1297112938' post='2624460']
this smells like patricide good hunting Alchemy. Invicta, you pick your sides you face the consequences .
[/quote]
Ok, who left the gate to the cave open? :wacko:
Seriously... all of our miscreants and slow mutants are finding their way out in to the world!

If Ephie pokes his head in here...

Edited by Amonra

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297114426' post='2624485']
Ok, who left the gate to the cave open? :wacko:
Seriously... all of our miscreants and slow mutants are finding their way out in to the world!

If Ephie pokes his head in here...
[/quote]
Don't forget xR1; then we'll have a party!

Scythe can come too, I guess.

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1297108075' post='2624372']
I got your gratitude right here... have a couple of your guys swing by and pick it up when you get a chance!
[/quote]
Charming. I'd come and get it myself if you were within my range, but I'm afraid you're a bit too small for my tastes.

[quote name='Lord Bludd' timestamp='1297112938' post='2624460']
this smells like patricide good hunting Alchemy. Invicta, you pick your sides you face the consequences .
[/quote]
Hey LB ;)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297115702' post='2624511']
Don't forget xR1; then we'll have a party!

Scythe can come too, I guess.
[/quote]
Aww, look, all our haters in one place. :wub: