We Can Dance

Archmage

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1297059983' post='2623638']
*yawn* hmm... I just felt something tickle me... oh, that's just alchemy.

meh alliance is meh.

huh... I could've sworn I saw peggy in there-- oh wait, nope, that's just King John
[/quote]
I hope that made you feel better, because it was an impressive display. You always were quick on your feet.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297060011' post='2623639']
So you're asking me to !@#$ up the topic with irrelevant !@#$ no one cares about but you? No, you're really not worth the effort; enjoy your war and may your masters be pleased with your performance.
[/quote]
I wouldn't dream of expecting [i]anything[/i] out of you Locke. I learned a long time ago that would just end in frustration for me. I am shocked it took five whole posts before you jumped in to spout your standard, tired, 'everything you do revolves around a grudge you hold' statement. Believe me, I wish I really wasn't worth the effort, because then I wouldn't have to hear your narrow-minded, ill-informed opinion on everything I do - but that is apparently not the case. If I'm not worth it, you can stop posting any time. I'll try to find a way to press on despite the disappointment.

[quote name='Kae Lee' timestamp='1297061794' post='2623738']
I wouldn't dream of expecting [i]anything[/i] out of you Locke. I learned a long time ago that would just end in frustration for me. I am shocked it took five whole posts before you jumped in to spout your standard, tired, 'everything you do revolves around a grudge you hold' statement. Believe me, I wish I really wasn't worth the effort, because then I wouldn't have to hear your narrow-minded, ill-informed opinion on everything I do - but that is apparently not the case. If I'm not worth it, you can stop posting any time. I'll try to find a way to press on despite the disappointment.
[/quote]
With all this hatred, you'd think I killed your firstborn child or something. Quite the different Kae from the one I knew in Meritokrati, heh. Oh well, it's not like this is news to me by now; do you wish you never knew me too?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297062785' post='2623757']
With all this hatred, you'd think I killed your firstborn child or something. Quite the different Kae from the one I knew in Meritokrati, heh. Oh well, it's not like this is news to me by now; do you wish you never knew me too?
[/quote]

This is not hatred good sir, This is what we call sarcasm.

I don't know you, but I've seen your posts in our past DOW's, and if anything I'd say you are the one with a grudge, and quite the obsessive one at that.

(Also, I'm from the orange sphere. Always have been and always will be, if such a fact even has bearing.)

[quote name='Verithmus' timestamp='1297063246' post='2623764']
This is not hatred good sir, This is what we call sarcasm.

I don't know you, but I've seen your posts in our past DOW's, and if anything I'd say you are the one with a grudge, and quite the obsessive one at that.

(Also, I'm from the orange sphere. Always have been and always will be, if such a fact even has bearing.)
[/quote]
If that's sarcasm, I suppose "$%&@ you" is now a friendly greeting?

You managed to get that out of a few posts? Astounding. No, I actually liked you bunch before you literally and figuratively declared war on friends of mine for such petty reasons. Apparently this marked me for special treatment. That or MK. If I really cared I would do something about it, certainly more than a pithy comment here and there, and who knows, one day I might. But you presuming to know me, my thoughts, or my motives is hilarious at best considering how little or how rarely I speak of you. Pretty much only when you declare war on people I like. Apparently that means I have a obsessive grudge now; I'm fairly certain I've never even wished a bad thing upon you.

It doesn't, really.

Anyway, like I said before, have fun. I've had enough silly banter tonight.

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1297059983' post='2623638']
*yawn* hmm... I just felt something tickle me... oh, that's just alchemy.

meh alliance is meh.

huh... I could've sworn I saw peggy in there-- oh wait, nope, that's just King John
[/quote]

Aren't you just the cutest thing!?

You seem kinda upset though... do you need a hug?

Poor baby needs a hug.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1297062737' post='2623756']
Plenty of people on NPO as it is - may as well settle for the next best thing and attack NPO's rectum.
[/quote]

I guess it is too much to hope that you would stay classy, AAAAAAAAAAGGGG.

o/ Regnum Invictorum

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297064394' post='2623778']
If that's sarcasm, I suppose "$%&@ you" is now a friendly greeting?

You managed to get that out of a few posts? Astounding. No, I actually liked you bunch before you literally and figuratively declared war on friends of mine for such petty reasons. Apparently this marked me for special treatment. That or MK. If I really cared I would do something about it, certainly more than a pithy comment here and there, and who knows, one day I might. But you presuming to know me, my thoughts, or my motives is hilarious at best considering how little or how rarely I speak of you. Pretty much only when you declare war on people I like. Apparently that means I have a obsessive grudge now; I'm fairly certain I've never even wished a bad thing upon you.

It doesn't, really.

Anyway, like I said before, have fun. I've had enough silly banter tonight.
[/quote]

Hmm.. I don't remember Kae blatently saying "$%&@ you" anywhere in her speech, but alas I may have overlooked it.

We honor our treaties. Period. If that's being petty, then perhaps you are in need of "special treatment".

Perhaps you should attempt to refrain from being presumptious and wish those friends of yours that you hold in such high regard a pleasant battle...

I'd hope you can manage that and govern your passions a little more but something tells me that isn't gonna happen.

As far as your "threats" go, I only have one thing to say: BRING IT.

Edited by King John Philos Vi

Lol, I have to say good show on an amusing DoW. I called it right off the bat, in fact... if you hadn't of put those song lyrics in that would of been my reply...

However, pretty low on the whole "rectum" thing... thats soooooooo 2010. Like geeeez. Come on...

Also, haha I said low... and rectum...

[quote name='Becks For Dinner' timestamp='1297063054' post='2623762']
So close we voted to cancel our treaty with Invicta...
[/quote]
Or stabbed in the back... smae thing really.

0/ Invicta
just die Alchemy

ps... I got 3 open slots just waiting for you cowards! Come enjoy my nuclear embrace.

Hopefully you'll be more of a challenge than MK. They have no clue what they are doing, and I was getting worried this would be boring.

I may actually have to get on at update now. Regardless of what anyone says about you Alchemy, you at least managed to save MK from going down as the worst fighters I've ever faced (and that includes Sparta, which is saying something).

>.>

Well, they'll still go down as that. But at least you're here to make it fun! :D

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1297057250' post='2623493']
We enter this conflict with our complete and unwavering support for the Mushroom Kingdom and Doomhouse.

We believe in this cause. We believe in this war. We believe that their reasoning was just and wise.

The New Pacific Order was despicable in the years they held power, and in the words of the wise Allarchon, "You deserve to burn."

Tonight you will share the same fate as those you have chosen to follow.
[/quote]

I knew there was a reason why I !@#$@#$ love you guys.

Give them bloody hell. o7