Announcement from Nebula-X

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1297056132' post='2623389']
Coming in on an ODP. Wow :\ Enjoy having your nations burn.
[/quote]
Yes, my nation is burning quite nicely. It's what keeps me warm at night. ^_^
Nah, just kidding :lol1:

o/ NX

Edited by Alex0827a

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297056549' post='2623429']
Riveting speech, is that the same one you gave to your opponents in noCB when you betrayed Polaris?
[/quote]
With hindsight, Walker not only was right, he is the only one who truly can enjoy being involved in burning them down twice.

That said, I wish our friends in Nebula X good luck in their fight and the peace they deserve, and all the best to TOP.
This is actually a front of the war where I can cheer for both sides.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1297107274' post='2624357']
Also, it doesn't take a whole lot of balls to declare on someone who barely has any nations in range to hit you, and most of their allies are tied up.
[/quote]
They have 47 wars for 35 nations (27 in war mode).

You might have a point if they'd declared on Umbrella, but no, they declared on TOP, whose ANS was reduced greatly by fighting in Bipolar.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1297107274' post='2624357']
I call it like I see it, and Nebula X is rotten to the core.

Also, it doesn't take a whole lot of balls to declare on someone who barely has any nations in range to hit you, and most of their allies are tied up.
[/quote]
Easy for you to say. They are putting their nations on the line for their allies, whereas you jumped into the war asap to fight on the winning side and not have to fight with/for NSO on the losing end. ;)

NX also shows us off fresh they are with their moves. :awesome:

Edited by The Reccesion

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1297282303' post='2627173']
Easy for you to say. They are putting their nations on the line for their allies, whereas you jumped into the war asap to fight on the winning side and not have to fight with/for NSO on the losing end. ;)

NX also shows us off fresh they are with their moves. :awesome:
[/quote]

Your text would hold water if you realized NSO had [u]no plans of entering for either side[/u](Doomhouse did not attack for several more days) when we attacked. It was either go in for SLCB's side or do not go in at all. Do a little research and you won't look so foolish next time.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1297283100' post='2627184']
Your text would hold water if you realized NSO had [u]no plans of entering for either side[/u](Doomhouse did not attack for several more days) when we attacked. It was either go in for SLCB's side or do not go in at all. Do a little research and you won't look so foolish next time.
[/quote]
Maybe you should do research on your own allies, or heck you could have just asked NSO. From IRC conversations, some of them were pretty damn surprised about your actions.

Well actually, your actions will speak for themselves in a couple of days, when you show the world of the kind of rotten alliance you guys are.

[quote name='Myzebedeeistaken' timestamp='1297282667' post='2627178']
The people of Mancland salute the nations of Nebula-X. You have big brass ones gentlemen. Tanks built out of brass aren't universally recommended sadly, but we admire how they have been polished.

Have a good war, and here's to you.
[/quote]

Salute to you as well.

o/