Announcement from Nebula-X

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297057364' post='2623502']
Are you sure about that, or are you just saying it? Was it really a good idea to enter on an optional treaty into a war they have no chance of winning?
[/quote]

Ok let me rephrase. From a TOP point of view (an alliance which guards its stats at all costs). Bad move you'll now lose infra.

Now for the rest of the world: Good job by standing up for your friends this shows you're excellent allies. I may not like who your friends actually are, but the world now knows if they want to be your friends you'll stand by them until the end.

Hope this cleared things up for you Crymson.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297058035' post='2623557']
Of course not. I was referring to Omni1's mindless post.

I admire you guys for your courage and dedication.
[/quote]

So in other words you really had nothing to say, but you just wanted to be rude. Right, my posts are mindless.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297059155' post='2623606']
Remember, Nebula, its our tradition to treaty one opponent from every war. The most recent winners are OMFG and MK. You [i]could[/i] be next.
[/quote]

Now why would you want to go off and punish yourself like that?

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297059155' post='2623606']
Remember, Nebula, its our tradition to treaty one opponent from every war. The most recent winners are OMFG and MK. You [i]could[/i] be next.
[/quote]
It's not a good thing. Timberland makes us watch Glee and go to Beiber concerts with him :(

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1297059613' post='2623627']
It's not a good thing. Timberland makes us watch Glee and go to Beiber concerts with him :(
[/quote]

LOL Kage,

I don't know who you guys are Nebula-x but I respect you. Where other alliances tipped toed around our treaties to not activate them, you declared on us directly.

Good luck out there guys :)