Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1297097160' post='2624102']
How come TOP did not attack ML ?
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98200"]MK & Umb are officially recognizing the state of war that currently exists between ourselves and Molon Labe.[/url]

that's WHY, to attack ML they will in fact be attacking DUCKROLL

seems big bad top don't want to fight
[/quote]

Or that one of their closest allies is in duckroll and ML already has enough on it.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98200"]MK & Umb are officially recognizing the state of war that currently exists between ourselves and Molon Labe.[/url]

[/quote]

ML's slots are covered quite nicely between Umb and MK, actually. But thanks for caring.

[/quote]

Again, no slots, not worth the effort.

Also Duckroll already said they wouldnt stand together in this. Of course this can change, but from what i see they are uneasy with MLs rogueing/not actually declaring war.

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1297097148' post='2624101']
I dont say it was a good argument. I usually fight equal with equal, as not to overstrain the simple minded.

So what do you say RV, NADC attacked someone we had an MDP with. Of course it would only be honorable to do nothing, right?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NADC did so after your attacked attacked NPO without a CB. Somewhere there they also hit an NADC ally without a DoW. But who cares about the nature of a coalition war. Those grasping for such trivialities are only insulting themselves.

As I said, TOP's DoW was to be expected somewhere down the line. Not over some concept of "honor" as much as simply pleasing MK. I'm not so much critical as I am of TOP's actions as I am TOP's very nature.[/color]

[/quote]

I've seen really dumb arguments. But this just takes the cake.

WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK YOUR ALLY TOP?!?!?

[quote name='ZeTyon' timestamp='1297086094' post='2623956']
Please dont spam this thread with simple facts. Allies defending each other. What has planet bob become?
[/quote]

And who exactly is TOP defending? By their [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98200"]own admission[/url] , MK engaged in yet another offensive and CB-less war against TPF.

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition, The Sasori Initiative, 64Digits and SNAFU then activate their defensive treaties with TPF and attack the vile aggressor, MK. By the current declaration of war TOP isn't defending anyone, but taking part in the enabling of the "Everything must die" holy [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression"]war of aggression[/url] that was started by MK and their puppets.

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297097514' post='2624116']
And who exactly is TOP defending? By their [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98200"]own admission[/url] , MK engaged in yet another offensive and CB-less war against TPF.

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition, The Sasori Initiative, 64Digits and SNAFU then activate their defensive treaties with TPF and attack the vile aggressor, MK. By the current declaration of war TOP isn't defending anyone, but taking part in the enabling of the "Everything must die" holy [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression"]war of aggression[/url] that was started by MK and their puppets.
[/quote]

I can agree to that line of thought. At least you are consistent with whom the attacker and whom the defender is. But you know, point is: TOP got $%&@ed pretty badly by Polaris and we want to do everything we can to contribute to their demise. I think thats understandable.

And besides, nobody wants NPO back in power. We all know how that went.

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297097514' post='2624116']

[/quote]

Funny. When NEW started an aggressive war without CB and iFOK and PC didn't defend them, everyone in your alliance (and your allies) were yelling here that we needed to step in and now that MK starts a war, you think that their allies shouldn't defend them. And you dare to use a sginature about hypocrisy... :wacko:

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1297097866' post='2624127']
I can agree to that line of thought. At least you are consistent with whom the attacker and whom the defender is. But you know, point is: TOP got $%&@ed pretty badly by Polaris and we want to do everything we can to contribute to their demise. I think thats understandable.

[/quote]

I'm glad we agree then to the fact that TOP has no CB whatsoever and no legitimate claims of "defending our allies" as other members have been trying to claim in this very thread.

[/quote]

Maybe because TOP wouldn't hit an ally's bloc member? Respect I guess goes a long way [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297097497' post='2624113']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not so much critical as I am of TOP's actions as I am TOP's very nature.[/color]
[/quote]
After I launch my attacks at update I will cry myself to sleep. :(
We are bad people, very bad people. :smug:

Edited by Simon De Montfort

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1297097866' post='2624127']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm no more a fan of the NPO than you are, but anyone who doesn't have an agenda to push can admit that they won't return to the worst of their old habits. They won't be any more worse than MK and its buddies are at the moment. So please, cut the whole jib about you doing the favor for the world.[/color]

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1297098071' post='2624135']
After I launch my attacks at update. I will cry myself to sleep. :(
We are bad people, very bad people. :smug:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, just snakes.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1297097908' post='2624128']
Funny. When NEW started an aggressive war without CB and iFOK and PC didn't defend them, everyone in your alliance (and your allies) were yelling here that we needed to step in and now that MK starts a war, you think that their allies shouldn't defend them. And you dare to use a sginature about hypocrisy... :wacko:
[/quote]

Mike, as I have explained in my earlier post, since MK is the aggressor in this case (by attacking TPF in the first place) there is no way for them to be considered on the "defending side". Thus how can a defensive clause be activated when MK are, by their own admission like I said, the attackers ?

Edit: and how does a matter between NEW and iFOK suddenly prove that all NPO members, and by extension myself, are hypocrites, I seem to have missed your trail of thought there :(

Edited by Weirdgus

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297098008' post='2624130']
I'm glad we agree then to the fact that TOP has no CB whatsoever and no legitimate claims of "defending our allies" as other members have been trying to claim in this very thread.

[/quote]

The line of defense and aggression has been danced upon multiple times by all major alliances in order to spin itself into the defending side. The fact that NPO, of all alliances, tries to now claim superiority and consistence in that regard speaks for itself. My approach does not change anything in the world, but it does make it a bit more honest.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1297097500' post='2624114']
I've seen really dumb arguments. But this just takes the cake.

WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK YOUR ALLY TOP?!?!?
[/quote]

see this just proves how top's side like to twists issues and wording

WHEN HAS ML HAD A TREATY WITH TOP?

that's it because IRON has a pact with ML, this means attacking ML is in fact attacking IRON?

going by this logic does it not mean all Duckroll are at war with MK and Umb ?

but go ahead call me names, you know the simple truth is with DUCKROLL, ML going to war means all duckroll has gone to war (well apart from the fact Valhalla has issues of upholding treaties)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297097028' post='2624100']Oh for Pete's sake, that is in the past.[/quote]
Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297097028' post='2624100']They already paid for that, and dearly.[/quote]
Funny, I looked into my chart of accounts and saw that they still had one hell of an outstanding balance.

The fact that it is happening to an alliance who spent the entirety of their existence bullying others and repeatedly hitting them for "crimes" already paid for is just the icing on the cake darling. :smug:

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1297097751' post='2624124']
If it was possible for the world to implode from the irony/hypocrisy, you might actually have a chance at the whole 'everything must die' angle.
[/quote]

Another "no u" response in conjunction with the standard hypocrisy accusation. How predictable.

[/quote]
oh lord are you kidding. Were talking about TOP here not SPARTA.

TOP considers all her allies when engaging in warfare.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297097028' post='2624100']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh for Pete's sake, that is in the past. They already paid for that, and dearly. I'd be more concerned about what is going on right now than what happened two years ago. But, "better us." The fundamental ideology of TOP right there.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]
As for joining another NPO/NpO coalition, only if they ever return to power. Until then, you're happy to MK's.[/color]
[/quote]

Ahh yes, I suppose we have only ever joined a side because it was the side in power... Ignore the fact that we usually tend to ally competent alliances we have friendships with. It must be by some miracle that we and our competent allies are usually on the winning side. It is also a coincidence that when we started going down a different path than most of our competent allies is when we actually lost a war. Did you ever think there was maybe something to the fact that the competent alliances usually win wars? And maybe since TOP is a competent alliance that mostly aligns itself with other competent alliances we usually find ourselves on the winning side? Maybe we don't always join the winning side, but we are one of the reasons that side ends up winning? Follow our history and you will see we have always joined in wars on the side of our close friends. If there does come a time when our friends are on the losing side we will not think twice about defending them and fighting til death. I think we have already proved that we are able and willing to fight a losing war if we must.

As for us joining an NPO/NpO coalition... If our goals are successful there will never be an NpO coalition to join.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297087606' post='2623969']
I find all these people crying about us helping our allies out in this war hilarious. Did you honestly think we were going to join an NPO/NpO coalition ever again? I'm sorry you need TOP to have any shot of winning another war. Maybe if NpO and allies hadn't proven to be such a !@#$%* group of alliances last war, TOP wouldn't have had to change their FA direction.
[/quote]

I don't think that anyone with half brain would expect to see TOP fighting at Polaris side, but if I got it right, people complaining here didn't expect TOP to declare war in the same alliances who helped them last war, this just shows that you don't care so much about those who supported and were defeated with you in the last war. You turned your backs to them in your lust for power/Stockholm syndrome. At least you confessed that TOP changed their FA direction and became a DH's puppet.

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1297090636' post='2623999']
Better us than anyone else. You know, one of those alliances who forced viceroys upon others, or who tried to perpetually ban players from playing just because they disagreed with them.
[/quote]

You realize that TOP and NPO were BFF when that used to happen right?

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1297098321' post='2624142']

that's it because IRON has a pact with ML, this means attacking ML is in fact attacking IRON?

but go ahead call me names, you know the simple truth is with DUCKROLL, ML going to war means all duckroll has gone to war (well apart from the fact Valhalla has issues of upholding treaties)
[/quote]

Not really. It's more like we respect your ally at war and won't engage it because of our friendship kinda thing.

Duckroll is not a MDoAP so well doesn't work there again.

Not really no. ML has done because of their treaty with TPF, we're fine by that but we won't roll. They know our reasons and they understand it. Simple as that. Also nice shot at us, guess us telling you beforehand we aren't entering the war kinda has hit you hard hasn't it?

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1297098321' post='2624142']

[/quote]
Wow and I thought you couldnt post anything dumber than before thanks for showing me anything is possible.