I love you cgb from skippy

Dave93

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1297107475' post='2624363']
Bawww A nation with nukes attacked someone without nukes, why don't you sit down and shut up, that argument is well boring, everyone does it. It got done to me, it got done to a lot of cn players, at the end of the day it's just another medal to collect!

*shines his 2 year old got nuked badge*

o/ Hydra, you guys we're pretty cool in this war, hershey you destroyed me pal, nice one :)
[/quote]
Why is this bawwing? He's just pointing out a simple fact. Everyone at that infra level with nukes would have done what you did :) totally understandable.
It just when you look at the alliance stats, taking into account the 7/8 alliances hitting us, we were kicking your ass, especially when our first rounders got out of peace and were able to counter you last week. :unsure:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297179554' post='2625720']
Why is this bawwing? He's just pointing out a simple fact. Everyone at that infra level with nukes would have done what you did :) totally understandable.
It just when you look at the alliance stats, taking into account the 7/8 alliances hitting us, we were kicking your ass, especially when our first rounders got out of peace and were able to counter you last week. :unsure:
[/quote]

I don't recollect ifok hitting loss, unless you guys doing the same as fok and playing musical chairs with csn :P.

I know who you mean ;), but everyone does it, if you got nukes and the other don't, then use it, I remember some lad at 40k from ares who didn't have nukes or an MP, well he got destroyed.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1297180156' post='2625733']
I don't recollect ifok hitting loss, unless you guys doing the same as fok and playing musical chairs with csn :P.

I know who you mean ;), but everyone does it, if you got nukes and the other don't, then use it, I remember some lad at 40k from ares who didn't have nukes or an MP, well he got destroyed.
[/quote]

Oh lol, I lost it in this tangling web of quotes and re-quotes :P