I love you cgb from skippy

Dave93

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1297072544' post='2623871']
We can continue the war if you like? Although the OP is not clearly written, TIO did surrender to us.
[/quote]

Keep thinking what you want. Every iFOK nation fought by a TIO nation was under prepared and with no coordination among each other.

Hydra fought well and was the primary enemy, iFOK was nothing but a side note.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1297073187' post='2623874']
Keep thinking what you want. Every iFOK nation fought by a TIO nation was under prepared and with no coordination among each other.

[/quote]
You have a nuclear nation and were attacking 5k nations without nukes. Those nations aren't prepared for a war like that. We demolished everything over 15k, so I don't think those nations agree with your assessment. Your #1 is in the top 5 of biggest NS losers of the week, for example. When we stepped up the attacks, TIO lost 25% of its NS in just 4 days. ;)

[/quote]

Oh if you feel that way perhaps we should retract our agreement and continue to beat you guys up? It's fine by me but for some reason I don't think Skippy would like it very much. I think you should shut up before you get 'your' alliance into more trouble.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' timestamp='1297064421' post='2623780']
In the 1,026 days I have resided on Bob, this has been the most fun war I have ever fought in. Having serious (and honorable) opponents made this a very fun war.

o/ SLCB and friends
o/ Hydra
o/ Hero, CGB, Sam Winters, Z3000 .... You guys fought well!
[/quote]

o/ Kn1nja - the person who broke the 1million casualty mark for me on this nation.

It was a fun war, sadly I had to focus more on CSN than Hydra in our short bout.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1297084537' post='2623941']
Oh if you feel that way perhaps we should retract our agreement and continue to beat you guys up? It's fine by me but for some reason I don't think Skippy would like it very much. I think you should shut up before you get 'your' alliance into more trouble.
[/quote]
Oh, look at that tough guy; nothing can stop him now!

[/quote]

You and Facade need to chill out.

iFok and Co can continue in the war if they wish. You cannot. I call that a defeat, with no terms. Not exactly white peace, nor is it a mutual WP where both sides withdraw from the conflict.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' timestamp='1297064421' post='2623780']
In the 1,026 days I have resided on Bob, this has been the most fun war I have ever fought in. Having serious (and honorable) opponents made this a very fun war.

o/ SLCB and friends
o/ Hydra
o/ Hero, CGB, Sam Winters, Z3000 .... You guys fought well!
[/quote]
You were a worthy opponent. I would gladly fight alongside or against you again.

[/quote]

For your information I voted to continue the war just unfortunate my allies warchest was not as big as mine. :wub:

Though my hat off to Wemedge, while he was a terrible fighter :P he took it all in stride and we had a good chat.

Edited by nutkase

[/quote]

I feel like you've got a chip on your shoulder here kriek, do you really want to waste your efforts on TIO again? From what I've heard/seen now that IAA and Polar are focusing on VE, VE has shown to be the paper tiger everyone knew them for. Sorry, you guys thought VE was worth more than the NS they had.

[quote name='ligolski' timestamp='1297102530' post='2624231']
Thank you TIO and LoSS for a good fight, especially to Hendrik The Great whose attack i did not see coming. Even outnumbered, you hammerred me hard.

Well fought o7
[/quote]

Yeah sorry my orders... the weird thing is here is you and him have the exact avatar?...

Good fight.

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1297074504' post='2623883']
You have a nuclear nation and were attacking 5k nations without nukes. Those nations aren't prepared for a war like that. We demolished everything over 15k, so I don't think those nations agree with your assessment. Your #1 is in the top 5 of biggest NS losers of the week, for example. When we stepped up the attacks, TIO lost 25% of its NS in just 4 days. ;)
[/quote]

Bawww A nation with nukes attacked someone without nukes, why don't you sit down and shut up, that argument is well boring, everyone does it. It got done to me, it got done to a lot of cn players, at the end of the day it's just another medal to collect!

*shines his 2 year old got nuked badge*

o/ Hydra, you guys we're pretty cool in this war, hershey you destroyed me pal, nice one :)

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1297107475' post='2624363']
Bawww A nation with nukes attacked someone without nukes, why don't you sit down and shut up, that argument is well boring, everyone does it. It got done to me, it got done to a lot of cn players, at the end of the day it's just another medal to collect!

[/quote]

I'm not bawwing...I would do the same thing if I had a nation like his. :P I just pointed out that the war was much easier for him than for his friends in TIO who are (were) a bit bigger. ;)

o/ Hydra, you guys we're pretty cool in this war, hershey you destroyed me pal, nice one :)
[/quote]
The fact that I was not mentioned hurts, Amossio. :P

This war was good fun though. Shot my first nuke and got hit by one for the first time. Would gladly do this again. ;)

[quote name='Projek' timestamp='1297111508' post='2624445']
The fact that I was not mentioned hurts, Amossio. :P

This war was good fun though. Shot my first nuke and got hit by one for the first time. Would gladly do this again. ;)
[/quote]
and you too!!!!!hahaha ya killed ma infra!!!!!!!my teks!!!!man that was good, glad to have fought ya guys!

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1297074504' post='2623883']
[/quote]
Just in regards to this whole argument, I'll give my opinion on it.

It's quite common on both sides that you'll find targets who are horribly unprepared for war, I however found that every iFOK target I had was carrying a warchest at least over 800m, so I had fun there. My Hydra targets were quite well organised as well. My SLCB targets (whilst I discovered they were inactive), were poorly equipped with their warchests.

iFOK's attack a few days ago obviously proved to be quite effective, you just need to take a look at our chart to see that. We were holding out for the first week and a bit quite well, and then of course, a sudden drop. I'll congratulate iFOK for that one :P

All in all, I personally had a lot of fun with this war. Thanks again ;)

[/quote]

Hahaha, thanks for the compliment, Amossio. It was surely a blast fighting against you and your buddies! This is by far the most fun I have in a while for CN. Thank you for making that happen :).

Thanks for a fun and green glowing fight, TIO and LoSS! Best of luck!

Edited by Lord Hershey

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1297094314' post='2624043']
Good to see TIO's surrender. Now we'll have more resources for the other alliances we're still fighting :)
[/quote]
Oh how I wish, but I seem to have some sort of TIO ballast firmly stuck to one of my offensive slots and this prevents me from properly moving on :(

(Apparently my former target is leaving Bob or some thing I guess? I never even noticed the lack of response until a few days in because I am bad at this war thing :P)