I love you cgb from skippy

Dave93

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1297053593' post='2623248']
That in no way is something you should be happy about...
[/quote]
Nothing to be happy about, but it sure is something for you to be proud of; first in, last out, as always. ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297053820' post='2623258']
Nothing to be happy about, but it sure is something for you to be proud of; first in, last out, as always. ;)
[/quote]

Oh I wasn't saying it's not something we (IAA) shouldn't be happy about, I was saying it's something them (GATO) shouldn't be happy about. I'm most certainly proud that I know my alliance has the resolve to lay down our pixels for our allies day in and day out,we'll keep on being who we are.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1297054178' post='2623280']
Oh I wasn't saying it's not something we (IAA) shouldn't be happy about, I was saying it's something them (GATO) shouldn't be happy about. I'm most certainly proud that I know my alliance has the resolve to lay down our pixels for our allies day in and day out,we'll keep on being who we are.
[/quote]
Yes, that is exactly what I just said. Or meant, anyways. :P

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1297053573' post='2623246']
Since when is white peace surrendering?
[/quote]

TIO is bound by the no-reentry clause for this conflict and the NPO-Doomhouse war. That term makes it a surrender as white peace is the cessation of hostilities without any terms.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1297054178' post='2623280']
[/quote]
The smiley was referring to his happiness that more Synergy alliances were getting out, not that IAA was staying in.

I'm happy to see TIO and LoSS fighting less.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1297050450' post='2623105']
Wait until you see the peace terms the Orders will get.
[/quote]

Heck, some of the ones that I've been seeing/hearing floating around for some other groups are borderline nuts, as well, all things considered.

In the 1,026 days I have resided on Bob, this has been the most fun war I have ever fought in. Having serious (and honorable) opponents made this a very fun war.

o/ SLCB and friends
o/ Hydra
o/ Hero, CGB, Sam Winters, Z3000 .... You guys fought well!

[quote name='Kn1nJa' timestamp='1297064421' post='2623780']
In the 1,026 days I have resided on Bob, this has been the most fun war I have ever fought in. Having serious (and honorable) opponents made this a very fun war.

o/ SLCB and friends
o/ Hydra
o/ Hero, CGB, Sam Winters, Z3000 .... You guys fought well!
[/quote]

o/ kn1nja
o/ Hydra

Extremely honorable opponents and id love to be in a strike team with kn1nja some time. Best opponent i have ever had.

[quote name='Catamount' timestamp='1297060400' post='2623659']
so this means more targets for me? :D woo! its fun fighting you guys! legacy is having a blast ;)
[/quote]

I have not had the honor of facing any Legacy members during the course of this war and it just so happens that I have 3 open defensive war slots and am in your range, so what do you say shall we dance?