Semper Sumus Praesectum

adzzz

[u][b]***PRIVATE MESSAGE TO KINGDOM OF COCHIN***[/b][/u]

Hello. We would like to invite you to our Capital Building in Dukuzumuremyi. I have something I would like to talk about with your government.

~Government of Kzivonsia

[i]And with this, President Oba Akpunku sits in his chair, across from KP Varma [/i]

"So, lets get to buisness...I am interested in forming a Free Trade Agreement with your fair nation. What are your thoughts on this?"

OoC: Your ruler is a President, right?

Edited by adzzz

"We are interested in exploring trade and diplomatic relations with Kzivonsia. As a new nation in Africa, may we know about your current international policies and relations with your fellow African nations and other nations of the world?" KP Varma, the Minister of External Affairs asked.

[i]President Oba Akpunku takes a look at KP Varma and says:[/i]

"Well, at the moment we have no confirmed allies, but are in the process in forming several other FTA's with other nations. As for other events in Africa, we are saddened to see a neighbor nearby by the name of Transvaal fall. I belive that this was somewhat necessary due to the nuking of the area."

[i]And with this, Oba awaits for KP Varma's response.[/i]

"Transvaal for long had been a landmark on our planet. A bastion of stability, a true hallmark of peace and tranquility in a very very chaotic world. Its fall especially after being attacked with nuclear weapons in such a dastardly fashion is truly a sad thing for our world. We are glad that we find commonality in this issue.

Now as regards the Free Trade Agreement, we are interested in pursuing such an agreement with Kzivonsia. Would you have a draft treaty document for the agreement?" KP Varma asked.

• 2 weeks later...