What Time Is It?

Koniac

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1297041631' post='2622948']
I'm fairly certain that most of us are not in peace mode.
[/quote]

NPO has 190 nations in peace mode. Your top 40 are in peace. I mean why would anyone wanna step in and help an alliance that has over a 3rd of their nations hiding in peace mode. From my experience it seems that NPO hide in PM and expect others to do the work.

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1297066640' post='2623823']
NPO has 190 nations in peace mode. Your top 40 are in peace. I mean why would anyone wanna step in and help an alliance that has over a 3rd of their nations hiding in peace mode. From my experience it seems that NPO hide in PM and expect others to do the work.
[/quote]
Oh right, it couldn't possibly be because their entire side, almost without exception, was doing the same thing.

[/quote]
Says the one that abandons your alliance every time you catch wind that war is coming. 6 days in your current alliance? Who'd you abandon this time? The only time you ever bothered to fight are those who were already outnumbered and only after they had already fought months of war; the one time was just to "get back" at an alliance that first exposed you for your cowardice.

Also, if you think a non-tech-heavy nation can stay in the top 40 of their alliance after a week of war, you're even more ignorant than you let on.

[quote name='C2Talon' timestamp='1297132163' post='2624970']
Says the one that abandons your alliance every time you catch wind that war is coming. 6 days in your current alliance? Who'd you abandon this time? The only time you ever bothered to fight are those who were already outnumbered and only after they had already fought months of war; the one time was just to "get back" at an alliance that first exposed you for your cowardice.
[/quote]
Well, nobody likes to fight for a lost cause. I'm sure he just likes to fight where he knows he can make a difference. :smug:

[quote name='C2Talon' timestamp='1297132163' post='2624970']

Also, if you think a non-tech-heavy nation can stay in the top 40 of their alliance after a week of war, you're even more ignorant than you let on.
[/quote]

Haha, i love how its always some plebeian in peace mode who mouths it off.

I will not fight for some cowardly alliance like NPO or any other piece of crap AA and thats why i did nt.

Kid, not sure who you are! and where you have been for the past few months but i have fought more wars in the past few weeks than you have in your entire plebeian cn life. I have fought for tR vs TOP in the top vs CnG war, and recently i have fought FARK with NEW even though we were heavily outnumbered, i fought a nuclear rogue who attacked a friend and i fought NpO with PC, and this was all in the past few weeks.

Kid, one thing you wont understand is that when you are in the top nations you will not come out alive even if its 3 of u vs 1, Nukes from the top 250 nations are extremely damaging.

TBH i am not sure why i even bother answering insignificant dribble such as yours. :D

CT (the loved and hated one)

Edited by christian trojans

Wow, three whole wars in the past few weeks! What a sacrifice! You must have lost literally dozens of NS points over the six day period that you were actually at war! What a sacrifice! Quick, somebody give this man a medal!

Edited by Kajdav

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1297041372' post='2622946']
Whats the point in helping NPO when most of NPO are sitting in peace mode?
[/quote]

NPO has 190 nations in peace mode.
[/quote]

Way to one-two punch yourself.

Also, peace mode jokes.....really?

Edited by BlkAK47_002

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1297347579' post='2627945']
A bunch of bullocks.
[/quote]
You say you won't fight for NPO or another crappy AA? What about Grämlins during the Karma War? Shortly before Grämlins entered, you said you were ready to fight the good fight for them, etc. Then you left them as soon as it was confirmed that Grämlins was going in. Were they not the paragon of CN at the time? You can't fight for one of the most respected alliances at the time for what seemed like the most just of causes at the time? Seems more like that you finally got caught with your pants down and was attacked while off guard and couldn't weasel your way out of it.

Also, still using a second nation to cheat yourself continuous free tech? Or did you move up to using multiple?

One last thing, this plebeian is in peace mode in the moment because there were zero open targets in range when my alliance entered war. It has something to do with fighting on own terms instead of getting hooked by a single nation and end up causing less damage to less nations than wanted as a result. But then again, I already know you don't care about strategy or tactics.

CT used to be an infra hugger when his goal was to be the top nation on the planet, but that was a long time ago. He's been in plenty of wars since he began worshipping the Casualty God and I'd take him as a wingman anyday.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1297412008' post='2629161']
CT used to be an infra hugger when his goal was to be the top nation on the planet, but that was a long time ago. He's been in plenty of wars since he began worshipping the Casualty God and I'd take him as a wingman anyday.
[/quote]

Thx TBRaiders, tbh i dont know why i even bother answering insignificant kids like these.

C2talon Yes, I loved to grow large back then, i played the game to grow and their is nothing wrong with that. Back then i reached peak rank 3 in CN and there is nothing wrong with playing to become big. Some people like to increase casualties, some like tech or infra, each for their own. But i did nt reject to fight grams for those reasons.

[quote name='C2Talon' timestamp='1297404343' post='2629025']
You say you won't fight for NPO or another crappy AA? What about Grämlins during the Karma War? Shortly before Grämlins entered, you said you were ready to fight the good fight for them, etc. Then you left them as soon as it was confirmed that Grämlins was going in. Were they not the paragon of CN at the time? You can't fight for one of the most respected alliances at the time for what seemed like the most just of causes at the time? Seems more like that you finally got caught with your pants down and was attacked while off guard and couldn't weasel your way out of it.

Also, still using a second nation to cheat yourself continuous free tech? Or did you move up to using multiple?

One last thing, this plebeian is in peace mode in the moment because there were zero open targets in range when my alliance entered war. It has something to do with fighting on own terms instead of getting hooked by a single nation and end up causing less damage to less nations than wanted as a result. But then again, I already know you don't care about strategy or tactics.
[/quote]

c2Talon kid, i dont care what you think about gramlins, and yes i was planning to fight for them until i realised what a arrogant !@#$ ramirus was. I was on gramlins forums and he and 1 other gramlin spoke to me like i was crap for making a suggesting about growth (basically i was told that i am new to grams and grams is a massive well established AA and i should know my place when i post). I was only in grams for a week or so when this happened so i thought "i will not fight for these kinds of people" I had 0 friends in grams, TBRaiders has become one of my best CN friends now but back then i had noone. I wont fight for any AA unless i have some friendships in it.

But you being a pleb would probably be a good little boy and follow orders like a good sheep does. I have never been good at being a sheep who follows orders blindly. But i will fight for friends like WTF, PC or DeJaVu etc.

You hit peace mode when you have no targets in range! yeah i always hit peace mode when there is no one in range for me to hit too :rolleyes::lol1:

To be honest, I don't know why I even bother answering those with a superiority complex like these, especially when it's quite obvious that they have no idea what they're talking about and just trolling. Yes, I loved to grow large back then. I played the game to grow and there is nothing wrong with that. Back then I reached peak rank 250 in CN and had already fought in two wars. Some people like to increase casualties, some like tech or infra, to each their own. But I did not reject to fight for Grämlins, because I was not a coward and believed the reasons justified.

I was going to do the rest in the same manner, but that would just get to sound silly. I'll skip over your parroty of lies to save face about not going to war, and just highlight some of the rest:

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1297417087' post='2629197']
c2Talon kid,
[/quote]
For someone calling me "kid," you don't exactly come of as anything but one yourself.

But you being a pleb would probably be a good little boy and follow orders like a good sheep does.
[/quote]
You assume too much.

I have never been good at being a sheep who follows orders blindly.
[/quote]
Anyone who does is a fool.

But i will fight for friends like WTF, PC or DeJaVu etc.
[/quote]
Must be pretty convenient to finally do what you want. Now that you have every single wonder in the game, probably a multi-billion dollar warchest, and can only be attacked by 300 nations in the game. All built on cheating and cowardice. Congratulations.

You hit peace mode when you have no targets in range! yeah i always hit peace mode when there is no one in range for me to hit too :rolleyes::lol1:
[/quote]
Not surprising you would say that. You're calling me a coward? Well, it takes a coward to ... know a coward? But wait, if you'd have gotten any experience in war before getting into your ivory tower, you might have some idea why an alliance would use that as a strategy. It's not too hard to figure out if you rub some braincells together — provided you have those.

It's quite obvious you don't know how wars work, even with your "extensive" experience in those two whole wars you've had in your entire time in CN in the "last few weeks." So, to avoid getting off topic further: quit trolling. You're terrible at it.

But you being a pleb would probably be a good little boy and follow orders like a good sheep does.
[/quote]

Bet you never saw a real pleb in your life. They are the ones who turn into a cheeky mob, run into your palace and execute you.
baa.