SNAFU DoW

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296970775' post='2621501']
Yeah, I know you're not saying SNAFU isn't a war machine. You said your nations above 40k NS will be leaving peace mode. And so I commented.

It's like you're not even reading your own posts.
[/quote]

I read them just fine as I post them. I started a new paragraph because I was done responding to your quote. It's like you're not even reading.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296971149' post='2621534']
[color="#0000FF"]And if it is true, using MK's "logic," they still attacked first when they hit TPF's ally, NPO. So, MK, why don't you cut the act. You're supposed to be better than that, and you've already stated countless times that you don't care who the aggressor is. So, why do you keep on bringing this rubbish up?[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, i thought of that after i posted my last reply, but MK members simply don't understand when they are trying to argue on something which they simply cannot win. They think that spin can help them with anything, but they need to understand that the rest of the world isn't as awestruck with them as they would like to believe.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296971433' post='2621553']
Yeah, i thought of that after i posted my last reply, but MK members simply don't understand when they are trying to argue on something which they simply cannot win. They think that spin can help them with anything, but they need to understand that the rest of the world isn't as awestruck with them as they would like to believe.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Don't worry. They don't need logic to win. They've got numbers and meat shields on their side. It is a strategy that has never before failed for anyone in the long run.[/color]

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1296971185' post='2621536']
I read them just fine as I post them. I started a new paragraph because I was done responding to your quote. It's like you're not even reading.
[/quote]xfd. "No, I [i]meant[/i] to sound stupid."

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1296970110' post='2621426']
tpf declared on goons a member of doomhouse, thus entered a state of warfare with all member alliances

tl;dr tpf declared on us but have fun all the same!
[/quote]

You declared on NPO who TPF has an MADP with, therefore you declared on us.....see how this works...

Nice try though

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1296974477' post='2621714']
You guys have more guts then the folks you are defending. :smug:
[/quote]

2010 called, it is still waiting for you to honor your NEW treaty

this is not the first time I will be fighting against MK...

MK proved to be worthwhile opponents last time around for me, though I was in a different alliance, but so far the banter shows they will not be this time. Too bad :(

Cheers to poor character.

Also, o/ SNAFU for having the balls to do what few others would... I hope my burning infra gives some others inspiration.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1296983645' post='2621897']
Best of luck to our friends in SNAFU, may your nukes fly true and your SDI's beat the odds.
[/quote]
Thanks! and I hope mine continues to do as well as it always has... 106 blocked, 42 hit. My SDI once blocked 10 in a row, in less than 2 mins.

Pics or it didn't happen? https://img.skitch.com/20110206-i2mnejgmcp9sska16m6thugxb.jpg

Edited by Marx the Great