SNAFU DoW

[center]
[IMG]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad138/lord6dread/SnafuWarFlag-Lg.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][u][b]Stockpiled Nukes are Finally Useful[/b][/u][/center]

MK has entered a state of war with TPF. SNAFU recognizes MK’s attacks on TPF as an attack on an ally, and pursuant with our MDoAP with TPF, SNAFU does hereby declare war on MK in defense of TPF by activating Article IV of the Cash and Tango Accords.

Signed by SNAFU:

Stetson of Axeland - Grand FUBAR
Madam CaVi of Spehan - Power Behind the Throne
Joe32320 of Lealand - Out House Leader
Thoughberry of Newest Amsterdam - In House Leader
Heheurfunny of Land of Hehe - Director of Damage Control
Decrepdsol of Romulania - Director of Illicit Affairs
Lord6Dread of Middleland - Director of Making Nations Rich

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1296970110' post='2621426']
tpf declared on goons a member of doomhouse, thus entered a state of warfare with all member alliances

tl;dr tpf declared on us but have fun all the same!
[/quote]

If you are using treaties as an example of who hit who, surely doomhouse hitting NPO would mean you guys declared on TPF first? If we are going by attacks, then certainly mk hit TPF first. Either scenario, using your logic or ours puts mk as the aggressors.

tpf declared on goons a member of doomhouse, thus entered a state of warfare with all member alliances

[/quote]

See our version of revisionist history is that you declared a war without a CB which oddly enough always makes you the aggressor. It wasn't until you began hitting our MDoAP partner that we responded however.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296970468' post='2621472']
I wont hold my breath.
[/quote]

I know it's hard to do when you're hyperventilating from crying so hard all over these boards.

I'm not saying SNAFU is some super war machine (most of us have a life) that's going to turn the tide of this war, we're just meatshields that stand by our friends.

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1296970622' post='2621484']
I know it's hard to do when you're hyperventilating from crying so hard all over these boards.

I'm not saying SNAFU is some super war machine (most of us have a life) that's going to turn the tide of this war, we're just meatshields that stand by our friends.
[/quote]
Yeah, I know you're not saying SNAFU isn't a war machine. You said your nations above 40k NS will be leaving peace mode. And so I commented.

It's like you're not even reading your own posts.

[/quote]

No, Doomhouse is not a sovereign alliance, it is a bloc, TPF declared on GOONS, not on MK, and while you may constitute that as an attack upon yourself, most of the world will not, and please don't expect them to drink your kool-aid and buy into the ridiculous ideas that you seem to think are all the rage now-days.

It seems to have been established a long time ago that an attack on an ally is not technically an attack on you, although many consider it to be one, but then again, MK feels that they are so smart and witty that they need to set new precedents. At any rate, o/ SNAFU

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296970788' post='2621502']
No, Doomhouse is not a sovereign alliance, it is a bloc, TPF declared on GOONS, not on MK, and while you may constitute that as an attack upon yourself, most of the world will not, and please don't expect them to drink your kool-aid and buy into the ridiculous ideas that you seem to think are all the rage now-days.

It seems to have been established a long time ago that [b]an attack on an ally is not technically an attack on you[/b], although many consider it to be one, but then again, MK feels that they are so smart and witty that they need to set new precedents. At any rate, o/ SNAFU
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And if it is true, using MK's "logic," they still attacked first when they hit TPF's ally, NPO. So, MK, why don't you cut the act. You're supposed to be better than that, and you've already stated countless times that you don't care who the aggressor is. So, why do you keep on bringing this rubbish up?[/color]