ARRGHH!

Lurunin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]However, we aren't at war with only you, and we didn't only call on backup after we lost some NS, so HA HA HA. If you want to continue your little parade, feel free to do so after you find your alliance and your nation hopelessly shattered and defeated. Don't you EVER toy with MHA. I'm sure you'd know by now-we've dropped your total NS by a whole lot more than you guys have to us. [/quote]
Ah, yes. Well done hitting a few alliances less than half of your size that were already at war with an alliance bigger than themselves, because that alliance had hit one of their treaty partners for reasons that still make no goddamn sense. :awesome:

Good luck TFD.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296915119' post='2620459']
With FoB gone you guys are now my favorite pirate alliance (are there any others?). So don't disappoint.

But really, best of luck in your wars.
[/quote]

Well FoB didn't quite make it past the confrontation with us :P

Hm...maybe i should set some things clear...MHA never called on our help, infact they didnt want us to get involved thinking it was a bit more than we could handle....however, after insisting that we needed more booty they finally caved in and allowed us to jump in so long as we make a few Pangalactic Gargle Blasters and not show the pic of ElPresidente in the speedo

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296929346' post='2620667']
I imagine that confrontation had little to do with their disbandment, but I won't stop you if you insist on taking credit. :awesome:
[/quote]

What's up with you MK/GOONS people (you're actually both) so serious :P

[quote name='tobiash' timestamp='1296917357' post='2620477']
Why does the fact that MHA can destroy our alliance in 1 vs 1 war mean that LittleRena should shut up?

Yes you did call for backup after you lost a lot of NS! and no shame in that, I too like to have the upper hand ^_^

I cant speak for LittleRena, but I hope that she will keep saying, what she wants, when she wants!
Have we dropped more NS then the AA that is 11+ times (24+ NS-wise) bigger then us? Now how can that be? Surely not because you have more resources the we have! No that cant be it :lol1:

Also we have already reached one of our goals in this war, that we enter only to protect our friends! Curerently we are blocking 50+ slots that MHA could use on TFD. We loose our NS protecting
a friend. You loose yours protecting an aggressor! Loose or win! I belive that our cause is more just then yours!

#Edit: o/PPO and welcome to the battlefeild :)
[/quote]
i suppose when you have more nations, you lose more infra? Let's not get propaganda get in the way of reason.
It's all in the game of making your opponent look bad.

We have entered the war to protect our friends. Funnily PC and Fok took the opposite stand during the last war and were roundly blasted for it.
And now we take the opposite stand and we are the evil aggressors. Some consistency would be appreciated.
Continue standing on the moral high ground, it doesn't bother us one bit.

Hi PPO, have fun :)

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296930192' post='2620693']
What's up with you MK/GOONS people (you're actually both) so serious :P
[/quote]

I wasn't being [i]that[/i] serious (see the smiley!). Perhaps I haven't quite gotten over them disbanding. There just aren't enough pirate alliances these days. :(

to be perfectly honest, i have no idea why this war started. i have no idea what everyone is fighting about. i have no idea which is which side. mostly because this forum has a serious lack of tl;dr.

but what i do know is that lurunin said there would be booty.

so i only have one question for all you lot over at TFD:

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/NoLaurelTree000/p42fgp1296434570.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='etrain' timestamp='1296913506' post='2620440']As for you, LittleRena, I suggest you shut up because if we were to go to war with you and only you, all of your nations, including yours, would be rolled over like a man standing right in front of a cement truck. [/quote]

There's no shame in that on our side, it would be shameful for you to roll over a small alliance as well as heavy handed. I'm not going to pretend we could be MHA 1:1 because we couldn't, it would be dumb to even try.

[quote name='tobiash' timestamp='1296917357' post='2620477']I cant speak for LittleRena, but I hope that she will keep saying, what she wants, when she wants![/quote]

Will do, I value the freedom of speech

[quote name='tobiash' timestamp='1296917357' post='2620477']Have we dropped more NS then the AA that is 11+ times (24+ NS-wise) bigger then us? Now how can that be? Surely not because you have more resources the we have! No that cant be it :lol1: [/quote]

Don't be silly, it's an even match :awesome:

[quote name='tobiash' timestamp='1296917357' post='2620477']Also we have already reached one of our goals in this war, that we enter only to protect our friends! Curerently we are blocking 50+ slots that MHA could use on TFD. We loose our NS protecting a friend. You loose yours protecting an aggressor! Loose or win! I belive that our cause is more just then yours![/quote]

I hope you never change :wub:

[quote name='bedeur' timestamp='1296914309' post='2620450']
Cute :P
And totally wrong too. MHA has lost 1.7 million NS since you entered the war. Over the same period, TFD/WAPA/Colossus/CD/TPC have lost 1.4 million NS and TFD and WAPA are also fighting Sparta.
Edit: maybe I should also remind you that MHA is 50% bigger than all these guys taken together...

You were saying?
[/quote]

I don't know if your numbers are also totally wrong or just outdated.

Alliance / Losses/Percent of original NS
MHA 1813034 0.11
Sparta 2835239 0.26
Alpha Omega 418542 0.23
Dark Fall 168010 0.18
Total Losses: 5234825

(Fark, PPO, Argent, and RIA aren't included here for various reasons. Two have positive growth right now and two have been fighting on other fronts for extended periods of time.)

Alliance/Losses/Percent of Original Score
TNG -280 0
TFD 1285061 0.25
NATO 441115 0.11
WAPA 1246915 0.41
NV 1047286 0.2
Exodus 388910 0.34
TPC 108339 0.15
CD 13279 0.01
GLOF 1106346 0.24
AB 98727 0.08
Col 713560 0.28
Quantum 100519 0.16
Total: 6549777

As You can see from this chart, Total losses on anti-Sparta are higher then total losses on Sparta's side currently. And as a percentage of original NS before entering the war WAPA is in the worst shape, but only the New Guy and CD have no real losses to speak. Everyone has bled so far.

Maybe your numbers were tracking losses after MHA entered the war and not total losses during the war? If that is the case I would have to recalculate.

[quote name='Coverzin' timestamp='1296967076' post='2621297']
Hey! You [i]gave[/i] us those wenches!
[/quote]

with the expectation of some GO Beer...c'mon man as this announcement says...sober pirates = bad

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1296961850' post='2621247']
Maybe your numbers were tracking losses after MHA entered the war and not total losses during the war? If that is the case I would have to recalculate.
[/quote]

Yes, I have about the same numbers. Well those I gave were from yesterday and yes, I quickly recalculated them to reflect the evolution since MHA entered the conflict to reply to your alliance-mate.