ARRGHH!

Lurunin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Legend' timestamp='1296898616' post='2620329']
Poor MHA needing reinforcements against an alliance that is half their size at the very most...tragic.
[/quote]
uh. read it again?

[quote]With that said, PPO joins MHA against The Foreign Division [u]in our quest for booty.[/u][/quote]
they just want booty too.

Well, MHA must have been quite ignorant of TFD's military capacities when they declared on them. Obviously, after losing over 1.7M NS in a few days, I don't blame Harmless to be calling these pirates to defend them :)

Have fun PPO, and pass the rum will ya?

Edited by bedeur

[quote name='Legend' timestamp='1296898616' post='2620329']
Poor MHA needing reinforcements against an alliance that is half their size at the very most...tragic.
[/quote]

actually our pirate friends just wanted some fun, and us being the hoopdy froods we are said yeah why not! Its not that we need the help, but we won't stop our friends enjoying this crazy fun either.

[quote name='bedeur' timestamp='1296902319' post='2620369']
Well, MHA must have been quite ignorant of TFD's military capacities when they declared on them. Obviously, after losing over 1.7M NS in a few days, I don't blame Harmless to be calling these pirates to defend them :)

Have fun PPO, and pass the rum will ya?
[/quote]

Does not compute.

Have fun PPO!

Welcome to the fray. Don't be too concerned about the millions of bullets flying overhead. It's just the normal crossfire of heavy engagement between Foreigners and Harmless folk. ;)

What's your treaty with MHA? MDoAP?

Give 'em hell, Pirates!!! Have fun!

[quote="LittleRena"]MHA needing help? Oh well, good luck TFD[/quote]
As for you, LittleRena, I suggest you shut up because if we were to go to war with you and only you, all of your nations, including yours, would be rolled over like a man standing right in front of a cement truck.

However, we aren't at war with only you, and we didn't only call on backup after we lost some NS, so HA HA HA. If you want to continue your little parade, feel free to do so after you find your alliance and your nation hopelessly shattered and defeated. Don't you EVER toy with MHA. I'm sure you'd know by now-we've dropped your total NS by a whole lot more than you guys have to us.

Rules of CN:

1. It is dishonorable to declare war on an alliance with fewer members/less NS regardless of reasoning
2. Alliances only declare war because their ally/friend is "desperate" and is getting curbstomped
3. No alliances at war with each other can be anything other than bitter enemies who insult each other at every possible opportunity
4. If you're not devoutly for us, you must be against us
5. Everything is NPO's/RandomInterrupt's/Doitzel's/Impero's/Rebel Virginia's/Lennox's fault
6. People outside of your alliance/treaty partners actually care what you think
7. Absolutely everything is so very serious and dramatic and the greatest/worst thing ever, and this must be commented on unceasingly for 85 pages to chronicle your insightful reaction to the unique event which just occurred

[quote name='etrain' timestamp='1296913506' post='2620440']
Give 'em hell, Pirates!!! Have fun!

As for you, LittleRena, I suggest you shut up because if we were to go to war with you and only you, all of your nations, including yours, would be rolled over like a man standing right in front of a cement truck.

However, we aren't at war with only you, and we didn't only call on backup after we lost some NS, so HA HA HA. If you want to continue your little parade, feel free to do so after you find your alliance and your nation hopelessly shattered and defeated. Don't you EVER toy with MHA. I'm sure you'd know by now-we've dropped your total NS by a whole lot more than you guys have to us.
[/quote]

Cute :P
And totally wrong too. MHA has lost 1.7 million NS since you entered the war. Over the same period, TFD/WAPA/Colossus/CD/TPC have lost 1.4 million NS and TFD and WAPA are also fighting Sparta.
Edit: maybe I should also remind you that MHA is 50% bigger than all these guys taken together...

blah blah blah [b]so HA HA HA[/b] blah blah blah
[/quote]

You were saying?

Edited by bedeur

[quote name='bedeur' timestamp='1296914309' post='2620450']
Cute :PAnd totally wrong too. MHA has lost 1.7 million NS since you entered the war. Over the same period, TFD/WAPA/Colossus/CD/TPC have lost 1.4 million NS and TFD and WAPA are also fighting Sparta.Edit: maybe I should also remind you that MHA is 50% bigger than all these guys taken together...You were saying?
[/quote]
He's not entirely wrong and you shouldn't let the current statistics cloud your future. We'll see which alliances are in a recession once the great escapade is over with.

[quote name='bedeur' timestamp='1296914309' post='2620450']
Cute :P
And totally wrong too. MHA has lost 1.7 million NS since you entered the war. Over the same period, TFD/WAPA/Colossus/CD/TPC have lost 1.4 million NS and TFD and WAPA are also fighting Sparta.
Edit: maybe I should also remind you that MHA is 50% bigger than all these guys taken together...

You were saying?
[/quote]

Yes, i am cute. Thank you. ^_^
You do realize that since we are bigger than TPC, it seems accurate that we would lose more, ESPECIALLY if we were attacked by other foes?
So this is what I am saying;

[quote]if we were to go to war with you and only you, all of your nations, including yours, would be rolled over like a man standing right in front of a cement truck.
Don't you EVER toy with MHA. [/quote]
[quote]So HA HA HA.[/quote]

Or, you could not take our advice and wait until your nations get destroyed. Then maybe you'll learn something.
I'd like to remind you that MHA once took on 5 or so alliances and defeated them all. As obstructions in our Bypass, we are all obligated to remove you-which we have done and which we will do AGAIN.

[quote]So HA HA HA.[/quote]

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1296913871' post='2620445']
Rules of CN:

1. It is dishonorable to declare war on an alliance with fewer members/less NS regardless of reasoning
2. Alliances only declare war because their ally/friend is "desperate" and is getting curbstomped
3. No alliances at war with each other can be anything other than bitter enemies who insult each other at every possible opportunity
4. If you're not devoutly for us, you must be against us
5. Everything is NPO's/RandomInterrupt's/Doitzel's/Impero's/Rebel Virginia's/Lennox's fault
6. People outside of your alliance/treaty partners actually care what you think
7. Absolutely everything is so very serious and dramatic and the greatest/worst thing ever, and this must be commented on unceasingly for 85 pages to chronicle your insightful reaction to the unique event which just occurred
[/quote]

Ahahaha.. nice.

[quote name='etrain' timestamp='1296914884' post='2620457']
Yes, i am cute. Thank you. ^_^
You do realize that since we are bigger than TPC, it seems accurate that we would lose more, ESPECIALLY if we were attacked by other foes?
So this is what I am saying;

Or, you could not take our advice and wait until your nations get destroyed. Then maybe you'll learn something.
I'd like to remind you that MHA once took on 5 or so alliances and defeated them all. As obstructions in our Bypass, we are all obligated to remove you-which we have done and which we will do AGAIN.
[/quote]

You mean that you would win a war against an alliance 25 times smaller than you? Oh wow, I'm impressed! And thanks for the history lesson, I used to roll with MHA in easy wars, I know the feeling ;)

As for you, LittleRena, I suggest you shut up because if we were to go to war with you and only you, all of your nations, including yours, would be rolled over like a man standing right in front of a cement truck.[/quote]

Why does the fact that MHA can destroy our alliance in 1 vs 1 war mean that LittleRena should shut up?

However, we aren't at war with only you, and we didn't only call on backup after we lost some NS, so HA HA HA.
[/quote]

Yes you did call for backup after you lost a lot of NS! and no shame in that, I too like to have the upper hand ^_^

[quote name='etrain' timestamp='1296913506' post='2620440']If you want to continue your little parade, feel free to do so after you find your alliance and your nation hopelessly shattered and defeated. Don't you EVER toy with MHA.I'm sure you'd know by now-we've dropped your total NS by a whole lot more than you guys have to us.
[/quote]

I cant speak for LittleRena, but I hope that she will keep saying, what she wants, when she wants!
Have we dropped more NS then the AA that is 11+ times (24+ NS-wise) bigger then us? Now how can that be? Surely not because you have more resources the we have! No that cant be it :lol1:

Also we have already reached one of our goals in this war, that we enter only to protect our friends! Curerently we are blocking 50+ slots that MHA could use on TFD. We loose our NS protecting
a friend. You loose yours protecting an aggressor! Loose or win! I belive that our cause is more just then yours!

#Edit: o/PPO and welcome to the battlefeild :)

Edited by tobiash