Announcement from Umbrella and the Mushroom Kingdom

Natan

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WCaesarD' timestamp='1296788780' post='2618590']
After reading that op, I came away with "we didn't need to declare to help our allies, but ML does". This seems dumb.
[/quote]
I think its more along the lines of us asking ML to call a spade a spade and not play the idiot.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1296788894' post='2618598']
To be fair I wouldn't have dared to actually make a DoW against us or umb if I was ML either.

Can I join ML in the spineless club?
[/quote]

Only if I can join the declaring on people without a CB club.

Good CB > Announcement.

Edited by Roosterton

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1296788852' post='2618596']
I think its more along the lines of us asking ML to call a spade a spade and not play the idiot.
[/quote]

I fail to see how you don't need to declare against TPF, if this is the case. So if just one or two nations who aren't rogues attack you it's alright? Doesn't seem consistent.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296788447' post='2618577']
Let it be known that GOD fully supports Umbrella and MK in this situation and will take action as necessary to reflect that. This is one of the few clear cut cases I have seen arise from this war and it makes my blood boil.
[/quote]What about this makes your blood boil?

To be fair I wouldn't have dared to actually make a DoW against us or umb if I was ML either.

[/quote]

VE did it first when they didn't make a DoW on KoH, well they did but it was hidden. :v:

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1296788852' post='2618596']
[/quote]
Nothing in the OP indicated that though (them playing the idiot that is). It seems they knew what they were doing.

Maybe I read it wrong? :unsure:

So let me get it straight, unsanctioned members from your alliances attack members of an alliance you have not declared on, a direct MDoAP partner of TPF, treats them as rogues (as these are attacks against alliances by two alliances that have not declared war on TPF), and then suddenly you're all upset and butthurt over these actions?

Up is not down, the sky is not pink, and yes, as usual, you're full of !@#$.

We'll see if ML has good allies who have the balls to respond to this act of aggression against ML.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296788991' post='2618605']
VE did it first when they didn't make a DoW on KoH, well they did but it was hidden. :v:
[/quote]
They did make one but the main difference is that in that case it was based on KoH not really being of any significance for anyone in this case ML was scared !@#$less of the counter. I can't blame them. We got scary allies.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296789011' post='2618608']
So let me get it straight, unsanctioned members from your alliances attack members of an alliance you have not declared on, a direct MDoAP partner of TPF, treats them as rogues (as these are attacks against alliances by two alliances that have not declared war on TPF), and then suddenly you're all upset and butthurt over these actions?

We'll see if ML has good allies who have the balls to respond to this act of aggression against ML.
[/quote]
Two facts that you get wrong:
- Our members attacking TPF nations was not unsanctioned.
- ML attacked more than just these "rogues".

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296789011' post='2618608']

[/quote]

Do either MK or Umbrella seem butthurt to you? Stop grasping for fishes in your kiddie pool.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296789002' post='2618607']
Nothing in the OP indicated that though (them playing the idiot that is). It seems they knew what they were doing.

Maybe I read it wrong? :unsure:
[/quote]
ML decided to play the smart arse and tell us that our nations were rogues. When we informed them that they were in fact sanctioned attacks their response was to keep telling us our nations were rogues.

We are just recognising the fact that ML has declared war on MK/Umb. Nothing is wrong with it other than their attitude yesterday and im sure the rest of the peanut gallery will tell us we've done something wrong aswell.

[/quote]
Only if you consider FAN part of such a club for their attacks without a DOW on NPO.

Unless I missed it ...

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296789093' post='2618612']
So now that tPF has called in their allies will they continue to hide their members in peace mode while ML burns.

Not that that would be a dick move or anything.
[/quote]
If you think that TPF and ML weren't talking about this before this declaration, you're an idiot.

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1296789177' post='2618619']
ML decided to play the smart arse and tell us that our nations were rogues. When we informed them that they were in fact sanctioned attacks their response was to keep telling us our nations were rogues.

We are just recognising the fact that ML has declared war on MK/Umb. Nothing is wrong with it other than their attitude yesterday and im sure the rest of the peanut gallery will tell us we've done something wrong aswell.
[/quote]
Oh okay then. That is silly.

Have a good war then.

[quote name='WCaesarD' timestamp='1296788780' post='2618590']
After reading that op, I came away with "we didn't need to declare to help our allies, but ML does". This seems dumb.

Edit: still, good luck to umb/mk.
[/quote]
TPF is entirely welcome to declare war on Umb/MK in retaliation.