DDM-DoW

the s man

[quote name='the s man' timestamp='1296780900' post='2618444']
don't give yourself toooooo much credit :) and it's 24 hours, more or less, on this go round.

As stated above... [b]we almost love TFD[/b] and you are at war with them. To be honest, you were chosen because a previous battle with your members proved to be fun and worth efforts. Not just .. get anarchied, buy no troops, wait it out.

So don't think you are too, special, but rather, TFD is so special we will go fight in their honor. We got a few more friends too, but they aren't fighting, or are on the other side on this one.

Thanks for letting us play in the sandlot though!
[/quote]

You claim to 'love' TFD - is that your only reason for declaring war on us? An ephemeral (and nonetheless incomplete) expression of affection for an alliance is no CB.

You don't have any treaties or a protector and this has been confirmed. So essentially you are band-wagonning on us for no discernible reason.

I make no complaints about it - by all means, join in on the fun. But the reasons for it are baffling.

Edited by Crushtania

not to get nitpicky here, but ..... "almost" love....... it's more like a chest bump and knuckles at the hockey game as opposed to sexytime after a girly movie :)

the reason to declare was stated previously, but to clarify... our friends are at war and we are capable of fighting so we went in to assist friends. I feel like that is a somewhat noble cause.

you can be our friends too, but we already declared so, don't expect us to double declare... that would be awkward and likely frowned upon.

have you seen our forums? everything about us could be seen as baffling, so don't get hung up on that aspect of it.

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296779980' post='2618422']
You've been in existence what, 3 days? Not even? And we're the target of your ire? How preposterous.

Our Destructor Fleets will be out to greet you shortly.
[/quote]
Just a correction. 1 day of existence.

Looks like Echelon splitting off to attack MHA. That's fine. In fact, they are in my range. Just wish I wasn't in anarchy. :(

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296779980' post='2618422']
You've been in existence what, 3 days? Not even? And we're the target of your ire? How preposterous.

Our Destructor Fleets will be out to greet you shortly.
[/quote]

many mosquitos can bring down a cow.

2 Nations... really? You might as well have just joined tfd rather than waste the time posting this. *Sigh*
But I do welcome more opponents. Especially those in my range. Unfortunately I've been eating a nuke a day for a bit so I'm in the same boat as scytale.
If you want my defensive slots are open though :)

Hope you have fun :)

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296788401' post='2618574']
There wasn't a CB for Sparta to attack NV but they did :v:
[/quote]
Took that words out of my mouth.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1296796032' post='2618909']
Your not doing a very good job of helping TFD out if the other idiot in your alliance declares war on TFD instead of MHA... try again though.
[/quote]
:awesome: We appreciate the help S Man, but you should have just rode with us for the war instead of going in as a two man alliance. Doing the latter makes you vulnerable to being called a rogue.

[quote name='the s man' timestamp='1296786735' post='2618541']
FTR - This has nothing to do with Echelon.
People leave alliances every day.

And Draden and E have dibs on us... well me at least. Krispy will likely get in his trouble at update.
[/quote]

You weren't kidding about that last part. TFD must really be feeling that love.

Well nobody can say DDM weren't quick on the draw. :P We had only just put up the proposal to temporarily protect them so they wouldn't be called rogues when they posted this. :o

Thanks for your support, guys. :)

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1296824399' post='2619184']
Well nobody can say DDM weren't quick on the draw. :P We had only just put up the proposal to temporarily protect them so they wouldn't be called rogues when they posted this. :o

Thanks for your support, guys. :)
[/quote]

A 2 person alliance grabbing quick protected status to join in the war? Still think there rogues but I guess better than ghosting. And lets you out of reps when war is done.

[quote name='lazyox' timestamp='1296825539' post='2619191']
A 2 person alliance grabbing quick protected status to join in the war? Still think there rogues but I guess better than ghosting. And lets you out of reps when war is done.
[/quote]

Well they wanted the protectorate anyways, but then decided they wanted to support us in the war too. :P Like I said, quick on the draw. :ph34r:

Intentions behind the actions were good. Could have been smoother, but they're overall good folk from our experience.

[quote name='zenergy' timestamp='1296799475' post='2618985']
This thread needs Juandingo to be complete. Can you deliver that for me, DDM?

[/quote]

I just remembered.. I can deliver your JuanDingo.

~mods.. if this is not appropriate, I apologize, I will take my warn and know not to do it again :)

[img]http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/ttttonys/pedoanimation-1.gif[/img]

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1296796032' post='2618909']
Your not doing a very good job of helping TFD out if the other idiot in your alliance declares war on TFD instead of MHA... try again though.
[/quote]

Exactly the reason why I need a breathalyzer on my computer.. Don't Drink and CN!
Back on track now, honestly have no earthly idea how I managed to do that lol.

S Man, props on the juandingo reference.

Here's to a good fight folks!