Declaration of War in defence of Raman Mew-Mew

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shakyr' timestamp='1296810812' post='2619110']
I thought they just had a few rogues, until I was finally linked to a DoW.

Oh well, more nuke targets I guess :)
[/quote]

Sorry if I hurt your feeling for not posting a DoW sooner but you did declare war on our stickbrothers, which automatically means you are at war with us too. This was just us being nice and putting up a DoW. It's not euhm like..necessary for one to combat. We contemplated about putting up a Blog DoW, that would've harvested some delicious tears as well.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1296815120' post='2619127']
Sorry if I hurt your feeling for not posting a DoW sooner but you did declare war on our stickbrothers, which automatically means you are at war with us too. This was just us being nice and putting up a DoW. It's not euhm like..necessary for one to combat. We contemplated about putting up a Blog DoW, that would've harvested some delicious tears as well.
[/quote]

Welcome to the fight, but if we've been at war with you since our original DoW on SLCB then you've been a little tardy in committing those 4 wars. I'll see you guys on the field :)

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1296754944' post='2617891']
All hail the Raman Mew-Mew!
[/quote]

We will step on all fake turtles, tortoises, terrapins and testudines, cracking their shells and feast on the gooey insides. They are all pretenders to the glorious throne of Raman Mew-Mew and will pay the price for their effrontery!

/s/ a lead-lined box

(I may have gotten a little carried away but it is nothing some more tea cannot fix :P)

All hail Raman Mew-Mew and iFOK!

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1296796773' post='2618925']
Nice work TKTB, SLCB needed help to deal with you guys! :awesome:
[/quote]
This also means that you and the 6 others are not doing a very good job at fighting iFOK. :awesome:

Edited by ArneS

[quote name='ArneS' timestamp='1296834514' post='2619291']
This also means that you and the 6 others are not doing a very good job at fighting iFOK. :awesome:
[/quote]
I'm talking more to the point of, when comparing TKTB's stats with SLCBs, then how long they've been at war, and then SLCB calling in an ally, kinda shows how TKTB's been going.

If you go by your theory, then yourself and VE/PC/iFOK aren't doing a good job against Polar would it not? :smug:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1296850869' post='2619473']
I'm talking more to the point of, when comparing TKTB's stats with SLCBs, then how long they've been at war, and then SLCB calling in an ally, kinda shows how TKTB's been going.

If you go by your theory, then yourself and VE/PC/iFOK aren't doing a good job against Polar would it not? :smug:
[/quote]
And I was talking about the fact that iFOK is declaring an extra war, despite the fact that they are already in war with 7 (or was it 8?) alliances, including yours.

I haven't really seen any new DoW's made by Polar lately though..

[/quote]
Actually TKTB have been quite impressive but the reason for iFOK's assistance is mainly because we (SLCB) were mostly in anarchy and therefore unable to re-engage TKTB as quickly as we wanted to, and also because mike told me iFOK wanted more targets.

[/quote]

We were declared on by 7 alliances. We still have the strength to help our ally....

I guess you didn't get his theory :smug: