Declaration of War in defence of Raman Mew-Mew

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296764248' post='2618031']
that whatever this alliance are called are only being countered by one alliance, and we're being countered by 11?
[/quote]

Maybe I overestimated you.

Also, quit crying about 11 alliances attacking you, it's becoming ridiculous. You are the ones who aggressively attacked their allies, if you don't like it, don't attack them next time.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296764871' post='2618043']
Maybe I overestimated you.

Also, quit crying about 11 alliances attacking you, it's becoming ridiculous. You are the ones who aggressively attacked their allies, if you don't like it, don't attack them next time.
[/quote]

which ally of the ASU did we attack?

Oh, and "aggressively attacked" is a tautology. An attack is aggressive by its nature.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1296753266' post='2617855']
There comes a time in your life in which you need to stand up for what you believe in. Even more-so when the subject is the almighty war God. There is a group out there who calls themselves The Killer Turtle Brigade and they worship some kind of fake Turtle God. They refuse to acknowledge Raman Mew-Mew as the Divine Turtle God. This has to stop, so we are here to grind them into dust until they either don't exist no more or start acknowledging Raman Mew-Mew.[/quote]

So it's become a religious war for iFoK now? Good luck in your jihad.

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1296759349' post='2617947']
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]We have taken many things away from our on going conflict with UPN. One being their highly effective blitzing tactics. We can only credit the monstrous UPN who continue to destabilize our Alliance, putting us on the verge of collapse.

We took this time away from our other 7 wars to add one to it. It's a privilege to see those commenting on our effectiveness [s]come from such a great number of conflicts. [/s]

o/ UPN[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Oh, wonderful. Trolling from a guy who posts in purple font.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1296768828' post='2618183']
Oh, wonderful. Trolling from a guy who posts in purple font.
[/quote]
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
My good Sir Gerber, can I call you Gerber? Black, White, Yellow, and Brown, I see not what the color of my pixels have to do with the situation at hand. Your obvious intolerance towards colors is obvious. [/font][/color]

[quote name='Evry88' timestamp='1296784423' post='2618502']
Oh, good thing you didn't start declaring wars more than 24 hours before the DoW was posted.
[/quote]
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
No my friend, we started declaring 24 hours before. I do apologize for the confusion as I'm sure our overwhelming UPN styled blitz caught you off guard and possibly had lingering effects on the sanity of anyone in its way. [/font][/color]