Open Source Alliance declares war

Andy P

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296712311' post='2617261']
[color="#0000FF"]While I do understand and respect your honoring the treaty, your choice of target makes absolutely no sense given that ASU has 51 nations under 10k NS, where as OSA has 6. [b]ASU also has most of its large nations removed from the war, in peace mode[/b].[/color]
[/quote]
The bolded part is true for every alliance that attacked us.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296712311' post='2617261']
[color="#0000FF"]While I do understand and respect your honoring the treaty, your choice of target makes absolutely no sense given that ASU has 51 nations under 10k NS, where as OSA has 6. ASU also has most of its large nations removed from the war, in peace mode.[/color]
[/quote]

You're basically the only person who noticed anything of that nature. We still have people asking "Where are the wars?".

Let the counters begin!

E:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296711882' post='2617233']
lol GOONs needing backup :awesome:

have fun though
[/quote]

I'm flattered you think we can take 11 alliances of ex-heg trash by ourselves, but I think we might have to call a few friends.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296712527' post='2617278']
By the way, ASU didn't exactly 'bandwagon in', they rolled with us through the Terra Cotta Pact. Also, good luck on that lower-tier.
[/quote]

So much for their initial reasoning...

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296712458' post='2617270']
The bolded part is true for every alliance that attacked us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Of that I am aware, but the more important part of my observation is the number of nations in each alliance below and above 10k NS. OSA's DoW will have no impact on ASU, however, had they chosen to attack Legion or another alliance, their nations below 50k NS could have been put to use.[/color]

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1296712510' post='2617274']
You're basically the only person who noticed anything of that nature. We still have people asking "Where are the wars?".
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, where are the wars?[/color] :smug:

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296712629' post='2617288']
[color="#0000FF"]Of that I am aware, but the more important part of my observation is the number of nations in each alliance below and above 10k NS. OSA's DoW will have no impact on ASU, however, had they chosen to attack Legion or another alliance, their nations below 50k NS could have been put to use.[/color]
[/quote]
The DoW will have impact assuming ASU ever comes out of peace mode. If not, then hey, even better.

Oh hello, I'd just like to clear something up. ASU declared with NSO. As part of Terra Cotta, when our brothers went into battle we joined them. No, there is no Optional Aggression clause in the Terra Cotta treaty, but we went in with our allies, and our friends. Your logic here fails, and to keep this from being brought up in the future, I'll be sure to push for a oA clause added to the treaty. Seriously, declare on us because we attacked your ally, not because we "attacked without a treaty."

I'll be sure to pay a special visit to some OSA nations as soon as I get out of this god forsaken peace mode.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1296712431' post='2617267']
That must be why GOONS is losing the war. Your strategy is brilliant, please continue!
[/quote]
Are you seriously delusional enough to think you can win?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296712534' post='2617279']
Let the counters begin!

E:

I'm flattered you think we can take 11 alliances of ex-heg trash by ourselves, but I think we might have to call a few friends.
[/quote]

I'll be honest for awhile I thought you could. :awesome:

That being said, I can't fault OSA for doing what is right here and honoring a treaty. You may not like what a friend does all the time but you certainly have to have their backs even when they make a mistake.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296713464' post='2617318']
Are you seriously delusional enough to think you can win?
[/quote]

With plenty of alliances dog piling you, and MK rapidly losing NS just as much as we are, yeah. I know we can at least make sure you never recover from this war. Numbers don't lie.

Edited by Maleatu

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1296713957' post='2617334']
With plenty of alliances dog piling you, and MK rapidly losing NS just as much as we are, yeah. I know we can at least make sure you never recover from this war. Numbers don't lie.
[/quote]
:facepalm: Yes, we will never recover from this war, you are entirely correct. I guess we better start planning our disbandment now so we can beat the traffic.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296714131' post='2617343']
:facepalm: Yes, we will never recover from this war, you are entirely correct. I guess we better start planning our disbandment now so we can beat the traffic.
[/quote]

When you disband again, I will save this screenshot. Have a good war.