I'm Tired of Making Threads

Xiphosis

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1296771090' post='2618237']
Sure, that theory works if you discount the fact that we really didn't know who the hell they were. The fact is they declared on our ally, and we had a bunch of folks in that range sitting bored in our room because UPN won't play. /conspiracy theory, unless you really want to play six degrees of seperation, which at this point, is pointless to say an ally of an ally of a protectorate's ally, because everyone's linked to everyone.
[/quote]
So we're not rolling NoR ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='4SnwL' timestamp='1296771711' post='2618249']
So we're not rolling NoR ?
[/quote]

They accepted some shens peace deal from WF, they're out of the war, and we wouldn't of had a treaty tie to have a cause to go in anyway.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1296762034' post='2617995']
Anyone with half a brain in their head knows Xiph wants a shot at Nordreich, what better way to curbstomp the protectorate of Nordreich's MDoAP ally (Never mind that NoR just signed an agreement to stay out of this corner of the war).
[/quote]

I totally pushed FHU to attack one of my allies, just so I could retaliate and try and bring in Nordreich through 2 chains. You caught me. Or you can keep your protectorates, you know, protected and not biting off more than they can chew. But that would presuppose DT actually giving a crap about their protectorates, so.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296775124' post='2618320']
I totally pushed FHU to attack one of my allies, just so I could retaliate and try and bring in Nordreich through 2 chains. You caught me. Or you can keep your protectorates, you know, protected and not biting off more than they can chew. But that would presuppose DT actually giving a crap about their protectorates, so.
[/quote]
So in your master plan to hit Nordreich, you declare on FHU, thereby getting DT to declare on you, and then RIA counters DT, bringing in Nordreich on us so that you can defend us and hit them. How can it fail?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1296775857' post='2618336']
So in your master plan to hit Nordreich, you declare on FHU, thereby getting DT to declare on you, and then RIA counters DT, bringing in Nordreich on us so that you can defend us and hit them. How can it fail?
[/quote]

we could always pre-empt, that's what everyone seems to be doing now a days :ehm:

anyway, protect your protectorates

Edited by CptGodzilla

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1296786324' post='2618531']
well nordreich already sudo-surrendered taking themselves out of the war
[/quote]
Pseudo-surrendered or sudo-surrendered? If the latter, sudo make me a sandwich. :lol1:

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296775124' post='2618320']
[/quote]
I see you still talk don't talk out of your mouth, so.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1296775857' post='2618336']
[/quote]

Why that's so random it's brilliant!

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1296788359' post='2618571']
I see you still talk don't talk out of your mouth, so.
[/quote]
!!

Does someone else always imagine Xiph saying everything with a Che Guevara sock puppet?! I thought I was the only one!

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1296762034' post='2617995']
Anyone with half a brain in their head knows Xiph wants a shot at Nordreich, what better way to curbstomp the protectorate of Nordreich's MDoAP ally (Never mind that NoR just signed an agreement to stay out of this corner of the war).
[/quote]

Hitting NoR directly would almost certainly be a more efficient way to get a shot at them.

Or alternately, hitting an alliance that has a mutual defense-level treaty with NoR.

Just sayin'.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1296801501' post='2619032']
!!

Does someone else always imagine Xiph saying everything with a Che Guevara sock puppet?! I thought I was the only one!
[/quote]

Please. Xiph obviously uses a Stalin one. That way his immense hatred of NoR makes sense.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1296802678' post='2619047']
Hitting NoR directly would almost certainly be a more efficient way to get a shot at them.

Or alternately, hitting an alliance that has a mutual defense-level treaty with NoR.

Just sayin'.
[/quote]

But this is CN - The most convoluted way is the most efficient!

I'll concede your first scenario.

Second scenario - not too far off from what I described. Is there that much of a difference between hitting DT's protectorate and DT?

Regardless, I have nothing else to say on this topic. Y'all enjoy yourselves now.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1296842531' post='2619388']
Second scenario - not too far off from what I described. Is there that much of a difference between hitting DT's protectorate and DT?
[/quote]
Yes, there is. Unless you want to use logic so convoluted it makes your head explode.

Edited by KCToker