Notice of Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296708209' post='2617047']
Good luck to NATO, MHA, and TFD in the future.

I think it's ok as long as an alliance is actually engaged in that coalition first. Otherwise, you'll just see random alliances pretending to be on the winning side and screaming "coalition warfare!" which I don't think is fair. Luckily most people want to fight with their friends and not a winning coalition though.
[/quote]

Yeah, if people came out of nowhere, that point would apply, but Sparta had already engaged Exodus.

[quote name='HOUGHTAILING' timestamp='1296709605' post='2617115']
Sad to see NATO turn on us. :( Hope you at least try peace talks with us before you DOW on us. :smug: We didn't attack you lets see if you will do the same. :gag:
[/quote]

No, you just attacked their close treaty partner, and a comrade on their front so Sparta could focus on them.

[quote name='HOUGHTAILING' timestamp='1296709605' post='2617115']
Sad to see NATO turn on us. :( Hope you at least try peace talks with us before you DOW on us. :smug: We didn't attack you lets see if you will do the same. :gag:
[/quote]

Let's see if your reading comprehension wasn't left at the door making good company to your coordination skills :P

[quote]Article III - We look after each other

In the event either alliance is attacked by a treaty partner of the other alliance, that alliance is required to provide notice of cancellation of the other treaty and fulfill this Treaty as soon as the Cancellation period is over.[/quote]

You DoWed us, it's you turning on NATO^

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1296709636' post='2617117']
Yeah, if people came out of nowhere, that point would apply, but Sparta had already engaged Exodus.
[/quote]

Who attacked RIA (MDoAP partner) after RoK (MDoAP partner) got hit. But that's beside the point. I love fighting Sparta.

Anyways, back to the point at hand.

Congrats, NATO.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1296710756' post='2617165']
Did you guys try peace talks with TFD?
[/quote]

Did TFD try peace talks with Sparta or us?Did we have a treaty with TDF? :smug: If people what to talk come to the table to eat.A closed mouth doesn't eat! :gag:

[quote name='HOUGHTAILING' timestamp='1296711319' post='2617188']
Did TFD try peace talks with Sparta or us?Did we have a treaty with TDF? :smug: If people what to talk come to the table to eat.A closed mouth doesn't eat! :gag:
[/quote]
Did Sparta try peace talks with whoever it was they attacked? I guess we could continue going back to the root of the war, and no, VE did not try peace talks, but that's pointless.

[quote name='Floatsam' timestamp='1296712082' post='2617248']
Here's hoping there are better days in the future of our relations. I look fondly on the days when we were close and wish NATO all the best despite our diverging circumstances.
[/quote]

I agree, and i do hope NATO and MHA do not come to blows in this war.

Everyone did what they had to do...except Sparta attacking NV because Umbrella told them...aside from that that is a great clause that TFD and NATO have. Makes a lot of sense and really lets you know who your friends are and cuts down on a lot of the treaty web clutter.

[quote name='HOUGHTAILING' timestamp='1296711319' post='2617188']
[/quote]

Ummm... pretty sure TFD did try peace talks with Sparta before MHA entered (albeit through NV, who iirc was speaking for their entire front). Sparta rejected them for NV's "coalition" as a whole. Otherwise, good point. Although, not sure where you were going with that metaphor thingy at the end of your post. I don't get it... at all.

[quote name='HOUGHTAILING' timestamp='1296712556' post='2617280']
Truly. :awesome: Maybe our two alliances should meet and talk things out. :wub:
[/quote]

We aren't at war? And your diplomats have been talking to us...until your Minister ordered radio silence. :(

We haven't attacked you and we mean no ill will towards MHA in the cancellation. But we have a DMT with TFD, much like you had with Gre, and our treaty with them requires the cancel. This is our commitment to TFD, our Blood Brothers. There is nothing more sinister to this than that.