More LSF-SOS Drama

Good to see this finally announced. As someone pointed out, this was signed a little while ago.

As for Bern's departure, I can assure you all that none of the SOS Brigade's internal business had [b]anything[/b] to do with it.

o/ LSF
o/ SOS Brigade

Edited by Arrnea

Oh hey, I see the regulars are out and about looking silly as usual. How you all doing? [img]http://se.sosdancn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gif[/img]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1296682419' post='2616550']
This trend as of late of signing treaties in the middle of a war is rather odd. i thought we went to war in an attempt to blow up the treaty web
[/quote]
This was approved on our end before the war started, but :(( Democracy :(( stalled things a bit.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296693806' post='2616751']
God, these treaty titles are always awful.
[/quote]
I blame Arrnea.

This treaty is signed by two alliances. Some of you have a grudge with one of them. Some with the other one. Pissing off both just cause you have a grudge with one of them is really not a sign of wisdom. I'd rather invite you to solve any grievances you might have in a civil manner. As in the end of the day it's not grievances that decide politics on Digiterra. Grievances only blind you and prepare your own downfall.

Edited by Trikoupis