End of Hostilities

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296536917' post='2614031']
Stop accepting the NPO-Doomhouse !@#$%^&* folks. If you are on the Polar-VE front one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
[/quote]
This is absolutely golden.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1296539961' post='2614228']
Maybe we can call it [i]eggshell[/i]?

-Craig
[/quote]

Probably not a good word for it, eggshells are usually broken, I assume these terms aren't going to be. I know you mean the colour but it's still an unfortunate name :v:

A much shorter war than we had been expecting but considering the pressure that MCXA was under and that UBD was in here to defend MCXA a completely rational conclusion.

Edited for rules

Edited by eyriq

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296539156' post='2614185']
Nobody has explained to me how they are connected except they are going on at the same time. I'm open to decent evidence of why they should be considered the same conflict MM but I haven't seen it. It's even being treated different in the terms that have been coming out. Why even feel the need to mention the NPO-Doomhouse front at all if it wasn;t considered in a way different? I can;t be !@#$%^&*ted. Most people know that. So, give me a reason to believe the story and I'll gladly accept it.
[/quote]
Being as I am not in or tied to PB or Doomhouse I can't speak to their reasons. To me te simple fact that alliances engaged on the NpO front are writing terms regarding the NPO front makes it rather clear it is a concentrated effort.

To me it is rather clear that NPpO are the main objectives of this war. When big P hadn't committed itself in a timely manner it appears the PB/DH faction took matters into their own hands.

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1296540177' post='2614239']
bcortell wanted his discourse about the war, and by god he is getting his discourse about the war .

A much shorter war than we had been expecting but considering the pressure that MCXA was under and that UBD was in here to defend MCXA a completely rational conclusion.
[/quote]
Nah, I'm not doing that. That would be if I was just doing it to upset people and try to get a laugh. I'm angry we let them off with their little "white peace" that they whined about so much when they were obviously getting pounded into the ground. I'm angry they couldn't even grow a pair and send some attacks against us. In the whole war, what did they have two nations counter us? And, at one person each. I'm angry because they want to talk about respect and character, when they obviously don't have any internal fortitude to fight when someone is pounding them in their own house. This isn't that, E, this is telling it how it is.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296539896' post='2614224']
I've told you my stance. You'll have to ask whoever you're referring to for theirs.
[/quote]

Pretty sure that came straight from the people who declared on NPO. Read the DoW again. One of their main reasons was they believed NPO was purposely trying to stay out of the NpO-VE war.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296540636' post='2614277']
Pretty sure that came straight from the people who declared on NPO. Read the DoW again. One of their main reasons was they believed NPO was purposely trying to stay out of the NpO-VE war.
[/quote]

If you'll read it again you'll see that preempting is discussed. ;)

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296536917' post='2614031']
Stop accepting the NPO-Doomhouse !@#$%^&* folks. If you are on the Polar-VE front one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
[/quote]
I agree. For God's sake someone attack the Mushroom Kingdom.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296540747' post='2614284']
If you'll read it again you'll see that preempting is discussed. ;)
[/quote]

All I see is a bunch of everyone was making it so NPO didn't have to enter etc etc so we hit them just because. I see nothing about pre-empting an eventual NPO entry.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296541490' post='2614314']
All I see is a bunch of everyone was making it so NPO didn't have to enter etc etc so we hit them just because. I see nothing about pre-empting an eventual NPO entry.
[/quote]

Hint: The code words to look for are 'first strike', and everything will become clear.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296541931' post='2614334']
Hint: The code words to look for are 'first strike', and everything will become clear.
[/quote]

Sure but that doesn't make it a separate conflict in any way. I just don;t see the logic here. If NPO was never going to enter the NpO-VE front what threat were they? If they can't be bothered to enter a conflict of that magnitude what threat are they ever going to be? They would basically resign themselves to be neutral. Now I couldn't care any less if MK and pals wanted to whip Pacifica for the fun of it. I have no emotional stake in that but it certainly is a separate conflict.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1296540553' post='2614271']
Nah, I'm not doing that. That would be if I was just doing it to upset people and try to get a laugh. I'm angry we let them off with their little "white peace" that they whined about so much when they were obviously getting pounded into the ground. I'm angry they couldn't even grow a pair and send some attacks against us. In the whole war, what did they have two nations counter us? And, at one person each. I'm angry because they want to talk about respect and character, when they obviously don't have any internal fortitude to fight when someone is pounding them in their own house. This isn't that, E, this is telling it how it is.
[/quote]

To put in as few words as possible: Finish primary target and we all leave.

The most efficient solution was to push as hard as we could on the primary attacker.
It was a good fight all around, and you guys did really well.
Cheers! :D

Edited by jarcine1221

Although I consider the two wars as different conflicts, I also understand that the winners can dictate whatever term they want and it's up to the losing side to accept it or not. Of course when terms are imposed then it’s not a white peace, but that’s just a technicality. Enjoy peace.

Jesus christ, there you have a peace without any reparations or even military disarmament and all people complain about is how UBD isnt allowed to join the NPO-DH conflict.

People, guess what? All of these announcements are surrenders. They would hardly agree to drop out of the war if they were winning, would they?

Im sure Doomhouse is throwing a party because the fear of an UBD involvement is finally gone.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1296553299' post='2614499']
Although I consider the two wars as different conflicts, I also understand that the winners can dictate whatever term they want and it's up to the losing side to accept it or not. Of course when terms are imposed then it's not a white peace, but that's just a technicality. Enjoy peace.
[/quote]

One thing: [b]LOL[/b]