End of Hostilities

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1296538304' post='2614132']
Here are my thoughts on this war:

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8185/casualties.jpg[/img]

I was fighting one guy with more than double my infra and another with something like 3K infra more than me. One of them was loaded with max nukes, who received a couple nukes himself(and so did the other guy who had an MP but no nukes).

Oh, and if you don't get what I'm saying- I'm saying I thought it was pathetic that UBD didn't even try to fight back against some of us. Hell, if it wasn't for nukes, I'm not sure more than a handful of us would have had any attacks at all. It was just poor fighting quality by their entire side. I just can't believe people wouldn't have the fortitude to at least attempt some type of attack. Instead they rather just take it up the rear, try to get peace as soon as they can, and then refuse to call it a surrender.
[/quote]

No ambition, no creativity and no concept of sacrifice. It's the mark of UBD/MCXA.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1296538375' post='2614136']
You're a pretty hostile fella.

If you want to dictate some terms, then put someone to bed.
[/quote]

Oh hell Goldie knows me well enough to know I'm not some fool who's gonna accept something because it was said. So he should know he's wasting his time with that drivel. The two wars have nothing to connect them at all. Their reason for hitting NPO was that NPO wasn't going to enter the Polar-VE war. Do you even see how stupid that is? At least when TOP pre-empted they were smart enough to say that MK and Pals were going to enter the fight. Nobody sees that kind of thing though do they? The wars have nothing to do with each other. The only thing they may have in common is mutual interest from at least one side. Nothing more.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1296537176' post='2614056']
I suppose it was kind of NEAT & co to humor your fear of the word
[/quote]

SC met our objective of helping NEAT. Words are secondary, and matter very little as far as we're concerned.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1296538494' post='2614145']
UBD you guys got fooled.

You surrendered and didn't get white peace.
[/quote]
Fooled? They knew what it was. It was more them trying to save face by not putting the word surrender in the announcement than anything else.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296538622' post='2614148']
Oh hell Goldie knows me well enough to know I'm not some fool who's gonna accept something because it was said. So he should know he's wasting his time with that drivel. The two wars have nothing to connect them at all. Their reason for hitting NPO was that NPO wasn't going to enter the Polar-VE war. Do you even see how stupid that is? At least when TOP pre-empted they were smart enough to say that MK and Pals were going to enter the fight. Nobody sees that kind of thing though do they? The wars have nothing to do with each other. The only thing they may have in common is mutual interest from at least one side. Nothing more.
[/quote]
Come one Magicninja, you are better than this. Same war, different front.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296537114' post='2614049']
It's funny to see how the alliances with the weakest constitutions on blue are the first to drop out.
[/quote]
Unlike certain other alliances :awesome:
We recognize that we have no standing in this conflict with the resolution of the MCXA conflict. With treaty obligations satisfied (which was the reason we entered) we can now sit back and watch you guys blow eachother to bits. Cheers! Oh and Waiter, MORE LEMONADE!

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296538622' post='2614148']
[/quote]

I still love ya buddy, I just think you're dead wrong here.

KageTheSecond>
On behalf of the UBD, I, KagetheSecond hereby surrender to the combined forces of Basketball Ninjas and their grapefruit sized testicles. Minus the 2000 troops from Cellardooria that will be retained as securityforces/Zumba instructors.

There we go. Surrender it is!

Off to edit the Wiki

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1296539084' post='2614178']
KageTheSecond>
On behalf of the UBD, I, KagetheSecond hereby surrender to the combined forces of Basketball Ninjas and their grapefruit sized testicles. Minus the 2000 troops from Cellardooria that will be retained as securityforces/Zumba instructors.

There we go. Surrender it is!

Off to edit the Wiki
[/quote]
I endorse this surrender.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1296538919' post='2614167']
Come one Magicninja, you are better than this. Same war, different front.
[/quote]

Nobody has explained to me how they are connected except they are going on at the same time. I'm open to decent evidence of why they should be considered the same conflict MM but I haven't seen it. It's even being treated different in the terms that have been coming out. Why even feel the need to mention the NPO-Doomhouse front at all if it wasn;t considered in a way different? I can;t be !@#$%^&*ted. Most people know that. So, give me a reason to believe the story and I'll gladly accept it.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296537605' post='2614089']
To me anyway, when an alliance can force you to not enter a war that had nothing to do with the war you were fighting it shows how completely dickless you are. Eventually we will have interest in one side or the other. Pretty sure we have allies who are again tied to both sides of that !@#$ and there is no way we'll accept a term forcing us to stay out of that war if it came to it.
[/quote]

Don't make us send a Viceroy over.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296539156' post='2614185']
Nobody has explained to me how they are connected except they are going on at the same time. I'm open to decent evidence of why they should be considered the same conflict MM but I haven't seen it. It's even being treated different in the terms that have been coming out. Why even feel the need to mention the NPO-Doomhouse front at all if it wasn;t considered in a way different? I can;t be !@#$%^&*ted. Most people know that. So, give me a reason to believe the story and I'll gladly accept it.
[/quote]

I think you've missed the point.

Possibly you should reread Schad's post.

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1296538233' post='2614129']
Is that two surrenders for NEAT already? You must be eating the fortified raisin bran.
[/quote]

Well, for their war with UBD, they were eating SC sandwiches served at the first game for the Basketball Ninja franchise.

I don't know what they were eating during that 16 hour war, but I want some to keep on hand ;)

[/quote]

Continue to cry magicninja, I'm happy the old you is back. Boooooooo :(

[/quote]

It's part of the same war given that Doomhouse and FAN preempted on NPO in anticipation of the latter's entrance into that war.

The NPO-Doomhouse front is specifically mentioned to prevent people from elawyering to jump back in.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1296539026' post='2614176']
I still love ya buddy, I just think you're dead wrong here.
[/quote]

Maybe I am nobody has shown me why though. I don't think "NPO wasn't going to fight" is a particularly good excuse to link the wars together.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296539490' post='2614198']
It's part of the same war given that Doomhouse and FAN preempted on NPO in anticipation of the latter's entrance into that war.

The NPO-Doomhouse front is specifically mentioned to prevent people from elawyering to jump back in.
[/quote]

Wait a damn minute SirWilliam. Somebody just said NPO got attacked because they weren't going to enter. Which is it?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296539738' post='2614212']
Wait a damn minute SirWilliam. Somebody just said NPO got attacked because they weren't going to enter. Which is it?
[/quote]

I've told you my stance. You'll have to ask whoever you're referring to for theirs.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296539738' post='2614212']
[/quote]
This thread isn't about you so stop trying to make it that way.