End of Hostilities

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1296537390' post='2614072']
What does it matter to you and GATO. GATO has no vested interest in the NPO front.

:dealwithit:
[/quote]

To me anyway, when an alliance can force you to not enter a war that had nothing to do with the war you were fighting it shows how completely dickless you are. Eventually we will have interest in one side or the other. Pretty sure we have allies who are again tied to both sides of that !@#$ and there is no way we'll accept a term forcing us to stay out of that war if it came to it.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296537526' post='2614083']
Ya know, we were just discussing going in on you guys in #athens. :P

Congrats.
[/quote]

Heh, I don't believe that there was a single slot available on their war mode nations above 20k.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296537490' post='2614078']
obviously it does if they are including that clause.
[/quote]

Obviously, it doesn't if they have to actually go out of their way point out that it doesn't. If it was connected to the Polar-VE bit no one would have to mention the NPO-Doomhouse front at all would they? You're godddamn right they wouldn't.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296537605' post='2614089']
To me anyway, when an alliance can force you to not enter a war that had nothing to do with the war you were fighting it shows how completely dickless you are. Eventually we will have interest in one side or the other. Pretty sure we have allies who are again tied to both sides of that !@#$ and there is no way we'll accept a term forcing us to stay out of that war if it came to it.
[/quote]

I'm betting you will.

Eventually we will have interest in one side or the other. Pretty sure we have allies who are again tied to both sides of that !@#$ and there is no way we'll accept a term forcing us to stay out of that war if it came to it.
[/quote]
This will be interesting to see.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296537726' post='2614098']
Obviously, it doesn't if they have to actually go out of their way point out that it doesn't. If it was connected to the Polar-VE bit no one would have to mention the NPO-Doomhouse front at all would they? You're godddamn right they wouldn't.
[/quote]

everyone knows they are the same war, people just need to stop kidding themselves. 2 fronts of the same big war.

And every other alliance better recognize this. the current Hegemony will go through multiple alliances just to get to the one they dislike if they have to. They tried get NPO involved from the very beginning, and when things didnt go exactly as planned, they changed plans. Same war, same reasons for both, to take out the orders

Edited by Guffey

[/quote]

But if you're surrendering, why does it matter what wars you're allowed to fight in? Presumably you would be in no state to fight any wars, regardless of explicit restrictions.

Would you accept decommission of nukes/navy terms? They're effectively more binding than anything else in terms of what wars you can enter.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1296536917' post='2614031']
Stop accepting the NPO-Doomhouse !@#$%^&* folks. If you are on the Polar-VE front one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
[/quote]The two wars clearly realize, that unity is strength.

[/quote]

Fortunately, dicks are not used in warfare :ph34r:

Dongs on the other hand...

[/quote]

The reasoning behind it was simple: there's enough debate over whether it's two wars, or two iterations of the same war, that merely putting "no reentry" would've left it open to debate. This closes down any argument along those lines...though apparently, it has opened up an entirely different argument.

[/quote]

People want to irrationalize (yes I made that word up) the war as being two separate conflicts, when the people declaring all the wars count them as the same. Apparently to people like you, VE and DH should have announced their wars in the same exact announcement for them to be part of the same conflict. Just a ludicrous concept, come on man.

DH intended to fight NPO when they countered on behalf of their allies who would have defended NpO and allies. When it didn't play out that way, they hit NPO for a myriad of reasons, most of which are related to this war and their attempts to stay out of it. Obviously interconnected, don't make us waste another thread arguing about this.

[/quote]
Enjoy not getting terms!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1296538085' post='2614120']
People want to irrationalize (yes I made that word up) the war as being two separate conflicts, when the people declaring all the wars count them as the same. Apparently to people like you, VE and DH should have announced their wars in the same exact announcement for them to be part of the same conflict. Just a ludicrous concept, come on man.

DH intended to fight NPO when they countered on behalf of their allies who would have defended NpO and allies. When it didn't play out that way, they hit NPO for a myriad of reasons, most of which are related to this war and their attempts to stay out of it. Obviously interconnected, don't make us waste another thread arguing about this.
[/quote]

Goldie this me you're talking to. Save your !@#$%^&* for someone else eh?

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296538165' post='2614125']
Magicninja just wants to peace out with everyone else so GATO can attack GOONS too
[/quote]

\We have allies on the side attacking NPO as well. Moreso in fact than on the side defending NPO which at this point an ally of ours merely holds an ODP. It would actually be in Athens/ODN's best interest to not give us that term.

Here are my thoughts on this war:

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8185/casualties.jpg[/img]

I was fighting one guy with more than double my infra and another with something like 3K infra more than me. One of them was loaded with max nukes, who received a couple nukes himself(and so did the other guy who had an MP but no nukes).

Oh, and if you don't get what I'm saying- I'm saying I thought it was pathetic that UBD didn't even try to fight back against some of us. Hell, if it wasn't for nukes, I'm not sure more than a handful of us would have had any attacks at all. It was just poor fighting quality by their entire side. I just can't believe people wouldn't have the fortitude to at least attempt some type of attack. Instead they rather just take it up the rear, try to get peace as soon as they can, and then refuse to call it a surrender.