• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1296452976' post='2612409']
WAR PONY SPITS ON YOUR BYPASS.
[/quote]

[quote name='Selindryl' timestamp='1296453716' post='2612489']
It's the number one reason I like going to war. Sexy war flag gets to unfurl.
[/quote]

I too love the war pony flag. Was sorry not to see it flying over your declaration. The MHA will welcome you with a bypass of your own CD.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1296453099' post='2612423']
In the past, NSO hasn't always had it's choice of opponents. Suffice to say, they've gotten used to cleaning toilets.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm so jealous right now. I kind of wanted to roll MHA. Oh well. Have fun.[/color]

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296462601' post='2612745']
But...but...MHA are a terrible military alliance, those fighting them should be able to handle them easily apparently.
[/quote]

MHA are fat. Being fat doesn't make them good at fighting, but it does hurt when they step on your feet.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1296466234' post='2612776']
Congrats for "giving up the fight before it starts" tactics, looks like Legion teached peace mode very well to your side :)[/quote]

I've got a feeling those people were put there by some other war planning committee, unrelated to the AZTEC - Sparta/MHA front. Not 100% sure on that though.

Welcome & thanks for the help CD.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296462601' post='2612745']
But...but...MHA are a terrible military alliance, those fighting them should be able to handle them easily apparently.
[/quote]
Then we make quick work of them

EDIT: 10 wars so far, are you serious?
[/quote]
and 4 anarchies, and no one from MHA has even declared back, 659 nations and not one defended those who got attacked.... looks like to me some ones stats are fake...

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1296468244' post='2612799']
Shoit.....just looked in the fridge and no beers left. Got Jack D on ice if thats any good CD?

Welcome to the fray. Always wubbed you guys. :wub:

O/CD
O/WAPA
O/AZTEC

O/Bandwagoners (oops sorry thats the other side) :facepalm:
[/quote]
Jack D sounds good to me :D

o/ CD, Good luck. :D
[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296473911' post='2612860']
The MHA, again, recognizes the state of hostilities declared by CD. *yawn*

We'll see you on the battlefield, yada yada yada.

Signed,

Crushtania
Minister of Babel Fish, MHA
[/quote]
I suggest you attack this guy. :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296464997' post='2612767']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm so jealous right now. I kind of wanted to roll MHA. Oh well. Have fun.[/color]
[/quote]
It would have taken Alot more than you or NSO to do so. If you're so jealous join in on the fun :)

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296474260' post='2612864']
[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1296474093' post='2612862']
I suggest you attack this guy. :awesome:
[/quote]
Please do. Otherwise I might fall asleep.
[/quote]
Hey, Hey! Don't forget about mee! My Wapa targets have only been throwing cruise missiles at me the whole time :(

As others have say CD, Welcome to the War. Grab a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and let's have some fun! :D

[quote name='The Last Imperial' timestamp='1296473120' post='2612851']

and 4 anarchies, and no one from MHA has even declared back, 659 nations and not one defended those who got attacked.... looks like to me some ones stats are fake...

[/quote]

You have 75 nations and you managed to put 4 MHA nations in anarchy. You guys rock, i want an MDP with you now! I wonder why Umbrella won best military when you are so awesome!

I think MHA waits until update with counterattacks (yes they know what is an update attack, you don't)+most of your nations sit in peace mode.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1296477335' post='2612898']
You have 75 nations and you managed to put 4 MHA nations in anarchy. You guys rock, i want an MDP with you now! I wonder why Umbrella won best military when you are so awesome!

I think MHA waits until update with counterattacks (yes they know what is an update attack, you don't)+most of your nations sit in peace mode.
[/quote]

Are you purposely ignoring my reply?

I don't see why CD's military performance is any of your concern, you're in FOK who aren't at war with them. Also, how would you get an MDP with them when you only stay in an alliance for a number of weeks, then have to move on to find more war targets? :P

Congrats for "giving up the fight before it starts" tactics, looks like Legion teached peace mode very well to your side :)

EDIT: 10 wars so far, are you serious?
[/quote]

I can only assume in a drug induced binge our coalition leader had a true vision of greatness. We will play a giant game of "I'm not touching you". You see it isn't about giving up but assuming the other sides members will get so bored or so annoyed they will not want to fight any more. Luckily we are already a pretty boring alliance so this should have no effect on us. If you're in for the long haul I suggest you start a puzzle or something because getting all edgy is just going to wear you out. Since I will not be doing anything for a while I'll probably send silly messages to MHA members.

BTW loved the speech Cairna.

Edited by Uranus

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1296477699' post='2612908']
Are you purposely ignoring my reply?

I don't see why CD's military performance is any of your concern, you're in FOK who aren't at war with them. Also, how would you get an MDP with them when you only stay in an alliance for a number of weeks, then have to move on to find more war targets? :P
[/quote]

Hey Mayzie, please let me hate CD :)

Also you were in at least in 3 alliances since December 2010 :D

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1296479115' post='2612928']
Hey Mayzie, please let me hate CD :)

Also you were in at least in 3 alliances since December 2010 :D
[/quote]

If I must.

For much the same reasons as you were lol. I'm not going anywhere now though.