Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

This announcement is available for your viewing pleasure here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU_iwi-3Gcg

If you prefer, you may instead read it below; however, I do not recommend reading along while listening, as the transcription is not exact (particularly the quote).

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/header.png[/IMG][/center]

Good evening, in times past, I have come to you as the bearer of mirthful news, I am sorry that it is not so tonight.

For many years, I have worked for justice on Planet Bob from within many organizations. It is for this reason that I founded Justitia’s Cult after the suspension of Vox Populi’s charter.

Cult of Justitia is an organization founded upon the principles that so many in the Vox Populi and Karma movements fought so hard to realize. We are an organization founded in the post-Karma era, designed to carry out the ideals which ended the era of Continuum hegemony. We are Justitia’s example on Planet Bob, dedicated to sovereignty, justice for the individual and the alliance, openness, free association between organizations, and vibrant discourse. We believe that the best world is the multi-polar world, and I don’t mean more than one Polaris.

The promise of Vox Populi and Karma was that central hope: A multi-polar world. Unfortunately, that promise has waned with the increasing entanglement of the C&G, Superfriends, Pandora’s Box, and Doomhouse blocs. For many of the leaders in these entities, the era of Continuum hegemony was too generous, and the post-Karma era too unnerving.

The attacks this week upon Polaris and Pacifica are the sweeping opening volleys designed to bring to an end the post-Karma era, and usher in a new age with the dominance and comfort of the continuum hegemony. They evoke memory of Doitzel’s warning to the world so long ago.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1242858637' post='1543237']
To the world at large, we give warning. This is not the end of the struggle, for the struggle which Vox Populi has embraced is unending. It is a struggle against those who would take what is not theirs, those who would take advantage of all situations, those who seek nothing but personal gain without heed to the needs, thoughts, feelings, and well-being of others. It is a struggle against the purest form of practicality and pragmatism, which drives man to covet without any attention to morality, justice, or fairness. It is a struggle that shall end only when our kind are wiped from the planet for it is something we are all capable of.

And that is our warning. Do not relax your guard against this mentality. Do not dismiss the possibility of its creeping up and overtaking yourself or those close to you. To fall victim to the idea that the ends always justify the means where the means is your own self-promotion is something that comes easy and silently, but seldom can be snuffed out. Maintain your watch, keep in check those of this mindset, and prepare yourself always for a time when we must again take arms against such a threat -- for that is what it is. It is a threat to all of us, each and every one, and wherever this philosophy takes root so takes root a danger for all that we hold dear, in our own ways, to be cast down at our feet.

This victory is not permanent, and those who fight not would do well to keep that in mind. Divisions are unavoidable, but remember that we are only as strong united as we are weak divided. Do not again allow ambitious powers to slowly pick off opposition, one-by-one, and hoodwink you into conceding. Stand your ground always, tall and true to your ideals. Never, ever, ever give in, for as long as there is one other by your side you shall have purpose. Remember always when you took on the forces of oppression and let the strength of that memory spur you on. We may forgive, but we should never forget. And should the time come that men cannot speak their dissent, should the time come that alliances' sovereignty is revoked, should the time come that communities are destroyed or repressed let those of noble spirit rise again to spearhead another Glorious Revolution against the darkness that engulfs them. [/quote]
And the Cult of Justitia is ready to do the work which must be done.

These aggressors—who we in Justitia’s Cult have foreseen—must not be permitted to wind the clock of time backwards.

The Cult of Justitia must stand firm on the ideals upon which it was founded without regard to those whom we must defend in defending our world. There is no Pacifica in this scheme, there is no Polaris, no Viridian Entente, no GOONS nor MK.

There is only threat and threatened.

This week, Justitia’s Cult can see more clearly now than ever before that we are among the threatened. The ongoing wars are not wars against two alliances, but against diversity. Diversity of thought, diversity of speech. They are wars of consolidation and oppression. Alliances and organizations that know the consequences of this must do what may be done to stop it, or stand before it, or hinder it. For months, we have talked the talk, and now the opportunity to walk the walk is before us. [i]Now[/i], at the first significant occurrence, for once the mode is set, it will not easily or quickly be changed again, and in that world, an organization such as ours will victimized.

Pursuant to the Digital Justice treaty between 64Digits and Cult of Justitia, it is in conviction of our beliefs that the Cult of Justitia enters this war in support of 64Digits in their war with GOONS. In this stand, we are already victorious.

[center]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/DiskMED.png[/IMG]

Schattenmann, Presbyter
MegaAros, Strategos
Yawoo, Strategos
Biff Webster, Apostolos
BaronofBeef, Dadouchos[/center]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296279671' post='2608842']
This announcement is available for your viewing pleasure here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU_iwi-3Gcg

If you prefer, you may instead read it below; however, I do not recommend reading along while listening, as the transcription is not exact (particularly the quote).
[/quote]
Have fun, Schatt nuke a few for me, please?

Oh, thanks so much. :)

I finally got someone new to declare on me. I was afraid you guys were going to let me slip into peace mode.

Edit: Please send me one more. Still have one slot open!

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=396434&Extended=1

Edited by Dr Beefstupid