Sup, GOONS?

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1296283097' post='2609052']
So umbrella and MK have done nothing wrong in your eyes? Only GOONS? ok
[/quote]
Oh, MK struck first out of cowardice, without warning or provocation. I wouldn't say they've done nothing wrong. But I can at least respect their reasons for doing so. :smug:

On the other hand, :(( GOONs :(( also attacked without warning or provocation, not because they are particularly afraid, but because they're just irrational. For that, they should be destroyed.

Enjoy your screaming death, GOONs.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1296279977' post='2608895']
I'm pretty sure everyone is waiting with baited breath for your strategic commentary. :blink:
[/quote]

it's "bated" breath, as in, short for "abated". Unless what you're saying is that you have been eating nightcrawlers.

Still, great job defending NPO's top tier, guys.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296279323' post='2608797']
Reparations o/
[/quote]

You had better make sure my nation is dead and gone, if that's what you expect.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1296279449' post='2608817']
Good Luck, Oly.

also: I didn't know QH had besparkled nukes.. no one tells me these things =(
[/quote]

Appreciate it, Levi.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1296279541' post='2608829']
Best of luck Olympus, you're some really swell allies

:wub: Queenhailee
:wub: Buffalo
:wub: SO
:wub: Blazer
[/quote]

Thank you, Teets. I am glad Hydra still has some class amongst its high government.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296279667' post='2608840']
Two days late, with four wars from three people. With them as a model it's no wonder the standards are so low.
[/quote]

And your alliance is a stand out model in the community. I don't see any GOONS wars against us.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1296294026' post='2609309']
Talk about a bandwagon.

Good luck, GOONS.
[/quote]

Please note the Scrabble Accords. MDoAP signed, May 20th 2010.

So, no. We are in on a defensive clause.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1296296302' post='2609331']
And your alliance is a stand out model in the community. I don't see any GOONS wars against us.
[/quote]

your otherwise-unengaged alliance declared 5 hours ago on an alliance who are in wars with 9 other alliances, including a number of nuclear conflicts which cause insta-anarchy and thus no further offensive declarations. Yes, it definitely speaks badly of us that we haven't countered your nine wars.

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296296497' post='2609334']
your otherwise-unengaged alliance declared 5 hours ago on an alliance who are in wars with 9 other alliances, including a number of nuclear conflicts which cause insta-anarchy and thus no further offensive declarations. Yes, it definitely speaks badly of us that we haven't countered your nine wars.
[/quote]
WWOOOOWWW slow down buddy, its only 7 wars. Declared by 4 people

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1296289879' post='2609261']
Oh, MK struck first out of cowardice, without warning or provocation. I wouldn't say they've done nothing wrong. But I can at least respect their reasons for doing so. :smug:

On the other hand, :(( GOONs :(( also attacked without warning or provocation, not because they are particularly afraid, but because they're just irrational. For that, they should be destroyed.

Enjoy your screaming death, GOONs.
[/quote]
GOONS attacked in accordance with their treaty with MK. That makes them honourable right?

Edited by Kowalski

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1296298122' post='2609351']
Hell Yeah.

Go &%$£ up some GOONs.
[/quote]

What is it with the capital goon and lower case s that makes it so funny?
If it is what I think it is, it would be pathetic.

The funny thing is whether the attacks on NPO were warranted or not [and I am not looking to debate on the subject], the fact is it was inevitable that we would join the fray. We do not enter treaties lightly, DOOM HOUSE attacked our MDoAP partner, which in turn means we come in defense because we said so May 20, 2010 when we signed the Scrabble Accords. The Scrabble Accords are still active without any amendments or modifications. It really is that simple.

Now the how and when we enter the fray, beyond us declaring who we come after, is really no ones business on the owf. If you do not think us smart or capable I do not think we really care :blink: we are doing our thing but feel free to respond in anyway you find fit.

For me this is not personal at all but just something that has happened. GOONs [or GOONS or goons however you wish it to be typed] is one of the alliances that attacked NPO and we are coming in response to those attacks. I hope that when I have my chance at targets, those targets and I can have fun battling it out for the duration.

oh, one last thing reps will not be an option, so if you feel that is a must have for you get over it, it will not happen.

P.S.
[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296292376' post='2609289']
it's "bated" breath, as in, short for "abated". Unless what you're saying is that you have been eating nightcrawlers.
[/quote]

Yes, you are correct and I will fix that typo immediately. Fingers working faster then this old brain functions in the middle of my normal sleep time.

Edited by Grendel

First of all, good luck to all my brothers and sisters whom entered the fray last night. You do so with honor, commitment and dedication that came with us signing the treaty.

Secondly, Olympus has a thing, we are a sovereign alliance that respects our allies. When our allies say "this" is what we need in a situation like we are in, we don't argue, ask BAPS and Valhalla we have proven that on more than one occasion. That's what allies are supposed to do. We believe in the spirit of the treaty regardless of the consequences. You can say you "win" the wars however you want but Olympus marches to a different drum...Our victory happens on another level than most..lower bills, standing behind our word, and being faithful without question to those we sign our treaties with. You see it's never been a question of "if" Olympus would join its been a question of "when and where do you need us?"

Third, Olympus will not pay reps for entering a war in a defensive manner for an ally. If you want reps you are going to have to look elsewhere or encourage NPO to discuss that option with us because we will not accept terms that include them, and if you choose to include them in reps is that not what you are trying to prevent with beating NPO up in the first place?

Finally, good luck to all our opponents, I look forward to facing you when ordered to by our military.

o/ Olympus