Sup, GOONS?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1296279501' post='2608827']
I was hoping all of the Olympus nations would fight. I had a bet going to see whether Sniper620's spine stiffened in the past month or not.

I was betting on '[i]no[/i]'
[/quote]

Don't you have some SLCB sucking up to do?

[quote name='Hellbilly' timestamp='1296279394' post='2608810']
Olympus is a living example of how things should be done.
[/quote]
Two days late, with four wars from three people. With them as a model it's no wonder the standards are so low.

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1296279643' post='2608839']
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I love how everyone defending NPO is afwaid of the ebil bwig bwad MK/Umbrella[s]/\m/[/s][/font][/color]
[/quote]

And yet Sparta hit NV just to avoid Aztec hitting someone else.

It's called strategy, not sure if you've learned about it. Both sides use it apparently, can't imagine why for the life of me though.

:smug: We are all enlisted till the Conflict is over , Happy are We, Happy are We!!! Soldier in the army there a Bright Crown In store Happy are we, Happy Are We! We Shall win and wear it by and by! :ehm::nuke::wub:

BIGz

PSSS hey I have not been warned in over a year... Time to get that level lowered!!! Edited by President MET

[quote name='Jesse End' timestamp='1296279767' post='2608864']
They keep slipping and sliding on GOONs tears.
[/quote]

I have no tears but tears of joy. The end of this conflict's story has already been written. Spoiler warning: your side loses. You can pile as many alliances of pathetic rabble against us as you want, it won't make a difference.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296279667' post='2608840']
Two days late, with four wars from three people. With them as a model it's no wonder the standards are so low.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure everyone is waiting with bated breath for your strategic commentary. :blink:

Edited by Grendel

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296279715' post='2608853']
And yet Sparta hit NV just to avoid Aztec hitting someone else.

It's called strategy, not sure if you've learned about it. Both sides use it apparently, can't imagine why for the life of me though.
[/quote]

[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Seriousness is not my Forté... As best as my comic sans MS can put forth to you.... I believe the once great ruler of some cyber empire said it best: "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." [/font][/color]

Edited by UberSpion