Also Hello

twodivine

[quote name='Icheliebebrad' timestamp='1296534863' post='2613946']
Not many of us play SC2.
[/quote]
:v:

In that case, I demand a DT vs CSN diplomacy and/or melee game be put in as a surrender term.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fronz' timestamp='1296536231' post='2613986']

In that case, I demand a DT vs CSN diplomacy and/or melee game be put in as a surrender term.
[/quote]

[OOC] On Brood war or SC2? I'm pro broodwar VGT bracket :) [/OOC]

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1296503067' post='2613268']
Good hunting out there DT send a nuke for me to Goose and his little red corvete
[/quote]
Good sir, I believe that you have an MDoAP with them. Feel free to honor that, and you may nuke me yourself. Or, is this part of the coalition plan to let us destroy them for a week before you declare? Sending wave after belated wave of underwhelming odds?

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1296533329' post='2613885']
No, we're missing something. you. Where ya at? :lol1:
[/quote]
Good sir, the rioting, ignorant masses of my nation have somehow managed to wrest control of my country's electronic warfare initiation system. My technicians assure me that they will have retaken control of the system within the hour. I shall then send my legions throughout Dark Templar territory to sate their bloodlust.

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1296534010' post='2613912']
You don't openly declare war on an alliance, not attack, and then wonder why you feel silly. Yet that's exactly what you've done. All this jibberish from a guy who himself is in [u]PEACE MODE[/u]

Hypocrite much?
[/quote]
I don't really feel silly. Far better a prompt declaration than sitting around with thumbs up our asses for a week while an ally burns.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1296534155' post='2613916']
LOL. It's all he/they know. Weak ass declaration, and weak ass attack. Then comes empty trash talk.

Oh, I'm impressed. Believe me. <eyeroll>

Edit: The "s" in trash
[/quote]
I admit, we likely should have waited a day or two to get ourselves out of anarchy to keep you from seizing the initiative. However, it seems you're more than incompetent enough to not want it. Instead of having your nations engage us one at a time and keep us in anarchy and unable to declare, you made a pittance of offensive strikes with no real meaning. Of the 5 offensive wars you declared against us, 2 were on a guy just out of PM that already declared on his targets, and 3 were against inactives that haven't been involved thus far. You have completely failed to seize the opportunity we gave you in opening ourselves up to your nations declaring on ours 1v1 and stopping us from gaining an advantage over you. Forgive me for not being impressed with your taunts and jibes.

[quote name='Icheliebebrad' timestamp='1296534528' post='2613933']
He knows where to find me!
[/quote]
Don't you worry, I've got your nation saved.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1296539352' post='2614192']
Goose's post really amuses me :)

Bud, I am disappoint. Goose would have some fun with Noj's nation.

Valhalla, where you hiding ;)
[/quote]
Well, we know they aren't on Goose's lawn.

[img]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/shocer764/GOOSE.gif[/img]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1296532819' post='2613858']
For all of this talk I've heard from and about DT I haven't seen much action against us or Legacy... Am I missing something?
[/quote]
Sorry we can't be like you guys.. and recruit from FOK to fight your wars for you.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=199726&Extended=1

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1296532819' post='2613858']
For all of this talk I've heard from and about DT I haven't seen much action against us or Legacy... Am I missing something?
[/quote]
Obligatory back-and-forth about war slots and anarchy stats in the days of manhattan projects

[quote name='Fronz' timestamp='1296536231' post='2613986']

[/quote]
[OOC}
Diplo? Oh lawdy.
Soviet always was a joke compared to silent and electro on west.
[/OOC]

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1296539826' post='2614219']
Sorry we can't be like you guys.. and recruit from FOK to fight your wars for you.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=199726&Extended=1
[/quote]
Bahaha. Funny guy!

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1296539881' post='2614223']
Obligatory back-and-forth about war slots and anarchy stats in the days of manhattan projects

[OOC}
Diplo? Oh lawdy.
Soviet always was a joke compared to silent and electro on west.
[/OOC]
[/quote]

Those be fightin' words.

[OOC]To be honest I was never a fan of Diplomacy. HLD and Helm's v.Arse are where it's at[/OOC]

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1296538957' post='2614170']

I admit, we likely should have waited a day or two to get ourselves out of anarchy to keep you from seizing the initiative. However, it seems you're more than incompetent enough to not want it. Instead of having your nations engage us one at a time and keep us in anarchy and unable to declare, you made a pittance of offensive strikes with no real meaning. Of the 5 offensive wars you declared against us, 2 were on a guy just out of PM that already declared on his targets, and 3 were against inactives that haven't been involved thus far. You have completely failed to seize the opportunity we gave you in opening ourselves up to your nations declaring on ours 1v1 and stopping us from gaining an advantage over you. Forgive me for not being impressed with your taunts and jibes.
[/quote]

lol CSN. Smile!! Your counter was epic

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1296538957' post='2614170']
I admit, we likely should have waited a day or two to get ourselves out of anarchy to keep you from seizing the initiative. However, it seems you're more than incompetent enough to not want it. Instead of having your nations engage us one at a time and keep us in anarchy and unable to declare, you made a pittance of offensive strikes with no real meaning. Of the 5 offensive wars you declared against us, 2 were on a guy just out of PM that already declared on his targets, and 3 were against inactives that haven't been involved thus far. You have completely failed to seize the opportunity we gave you in opening ourselves up to your nations declaring on ours 1v1 and stopping us from gaining an advantage over you. Forgive me for not being impressed with your taunts and jibes.[/quote]
tl:dr (Goose) - "We screwed up. We declared on you while looking up from the flat of our backs, after LoSS kicked our arses. You didn't kick us in the stomach while we were down - since you couldn't as most of our nations were in PEACE MODE. Therefore, I'm not impressed with you."

OK. :blink:

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1296610229' post='2615316']
tl:dr (Goose) - "We screwed up. We declared on you while looking up from the flat of our backs, after LoSS kicked our arses. You didn't kick us in the stomach while we were down - since you couldn't as most of our nations were in PEACE MODE. Therefore, I'm not impressed with you."

OK. :blink:
[/quote]
Ok I had complete intention of just watching and waiting for this lil arguement to die BUT...

LoSS is getting steamrolled...bad. Say what you wish about csn/legacy v dt war and the DoW's or anything else, but the moment you say something about LoSS kicking ass...you lose all credibility.

As for your peacemode comment. It is common practice that after a round of wars, some nations hit peace mode to get a collection underneath them and get out of anarchy so they can redeclare. It isn't exactly something new, so don't blame someone for being in peace mode when you were late to the party

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

I find it hard to believe that The Dark Templar had trouble hitting us because of peace mode. We've had about 90% of our nations in war mode pretty consistently throughout the war, perhaps indicative of the fact that we're rolling LoSS and our nations have no reason to hide while reloading.

Edited by Lord Brendan