MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296332550' post='2609820']
I am very disappointed in MHA to be supporting the clear aggressive actions shown against NpO and NPO, who were both not looking for trouble. When eventually someone decides its time for them to take MHA's top spot, I don't think anyone will care if they declare without a CB considering you know whats going on and support those who want to destroy NPO at all costs just so they can try maintaining full control over the cyberverse.

The side MHA and Sparta are fighting for will never respect you guys as anything more than a meatshield, once you aren't needed for that anymore I'm sure they'll come for you top spot. [b]Consider your MHA treaty with NPO was written so it can't be canceled, it still exists with you guys choosing to ignore that existence.[/b]
[/quote]

Keep grasping Methrage, I'm sure you'll find those straws soon enough!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296332654' post='2609822']
Keep grasping Methrage, I'm sure you'll find those straws soon enough!
[/quote]
Keep trying and eventually you'll come up with something witty to say someday, but I'll probably of already stopped reading your posts long before then if you continue garbage posting constantly. Have something of substance to say before responding to me next time.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296332550' post='2609820']
I am very disappointed in MHA to be supporting the clear aggressive actions shown against NpO and NPO, who were both not looking for trouble. When eventually someone decides its time for them to take MHA's top spot, I don't think anyone will care if they declare without a CB considering you know whats going on and support those who want to destroy NPO at all costs just so they can try maintaining full control over the cyberverse.

The side MHA and Sparta are fighting for will never respect you guys as anything more than a meatshield, once you aren't needed for that anymore I'm sure they'll come for you top spot. Considering your MHA treaty with NPO was written so it can't be canceled, it still exists with you guys choosing to ignore that existence.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No one cares about MHA or its top spot. MHA isn't that important. Duckroll and TOP, on the other hand, are somewhat active politically. Sparta and MHA just exist.[/color]

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1296324416' post='2609647']
MHA strike again. After a wee cheeky bit of banter via pm in te, a short time later the same dude has piled into my nation in SE leaving me loads of messages :awesome:

Unless it's part of a stagger which I doubt very much it's not very cool. If it is part of a stagger I say sorry now.

Onward and upward with green stuff coming out my ass :gag:
[/quote]
Yea, about that TE and SE thing. That was just coincidence. The leadership in the TE side has no upper gov position and the upper gov of MHA in SE leaves us lowly TE guys to do our thing as long as the general membership has fun.

Let's enjoy the war on both sides and have fun getting very confused.

On the TE side, I can ask Gon and see if the "peace per individual nation before alliance war ends" is in effect if you want.

MHAil to our opponents for keeping thing hoopy. May both our pixels get destroyed in glorious battle!

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296332997' post='2609825']
Keep trying and eventually you'll come up with something witty to say someday, but I'll probably of already stopped reading your posts long before then if you continue garbage posting constantly. Have something of substance to say before responding to me next time.
[/quote]

What would be the point in responding with something of substance to something equally devoid of substance?

You claim that we will come after MHA and Sparta when they're "no longer needed" clearly you have no idea how close we are with them and how highly we value them as our allies. We most certainly will not abandon them as I am sure is the case with their allies, so might I suggest brushing up on the foreign affairs of others before you make a fool of yourself again, tia.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296332550' post='2609820']Considering your MHA treaty with NPO was written so it can't be canceled, it still exists with you guys choosing to ignore that existence.
[/quote]

It was with 1 year cancellation clause. Needless to say it has passed half a year ago.

[quote]IV. Order at the End of the Universe

This Pact shall preserve Order in Cybernations until the End of the Universe. Our relationship has been built over years of loyalty and multiple wars. This agreement shall not be cancelled except upon 1 year advance notice to the other, and is intended to survive as long as Cybernations survives. We have decided where we stand, and we stand together until the End of the Universe.[/quote]

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296333440' post='2609840']
What would be the point in responding with something of substance to something equally devoid of substance?

You claim that we will come after MHA and Sparta when they're "no longer needed" clearly you have no idea how close we are with them and how highly we value them as our allies. We most certainly will not abandon them as I am sure is the case with their allies, so might I suggest brushing up on the foreign affairs of others before you make a fool of yourself again, tia.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, that's a load of crock if I've ever seen it. Respect, closeness, rubbish. But other than that, I agree completely. You guys are not stupid. Sparta and MHA are both useful puppets, and have no personal ambitions. Keeping them around and working for you helps keep you on the top. You'd have to be completely stupid to want to go after them, which you aren't.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296333942' post='2609850']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, that's a load of crock if I've ever seen it. Respect, closeness, rubbish. But other than that, I agree completely. You guys are not stupid. Sparta and MHA are both useful puppets, and have no personal ambitions. Keeping them around and working for you helps keep you on the top. You'd have to be completely stupid to want to go after them, which you aren't.[/color]
[/quote]

They may be alien concepts to you but not to us.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296334183' post='2609858']
They may be alien concepts to you but not to us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, there are people I respect, and some alliances I consider to be quite close to, but they are deserving of that respect and closeness. MHA and Sparta have demonstrated no virtues at all, and embody both the definitions of spinelessness and opportunism. You would have to be a fool to think anything else about them.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296334337' post='2609865']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, there are people I respect, and some alliances I consider to be quite close to, but they are deserving of that respect and closeness. MHA and Sparta have demonstrated no virtues at all, and embody both the definitions of spinelessness and opportunism. You would have to be a fool to think anything else about them.[/color]
[/quote]

If I am a fool in your eyes so be it, it doesn't matter to me or anyone else who knows better.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296334592' post='2609868']
If I am a fool in your eyes so be it, it doesn't matter to me or anyone else who knows better.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've interacted with Sparta and MHA both since early 2007. Trust me, I know them better than most.[/color]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1296334906' post='2609881']
We're allied to them and have been for 2 years, but if you say so!
[/quote]
Yep, our longest treaty partner I believe.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296334337' post='2609865']
[/quote]
omg, the salty tears shown here are soooo delicious. You should feed starving Sith children with this salty drink, I hear it's good for their health.

Edited by jeff barr

I suppose what they meant with the name "[i]Mostly Harmless[/i] Aliiance", is you don't need to worry about them doing anything, unless an alliance gets aggressively attacked and MHA thinks they have a sure victory. You guys ignored your treaty with NPO in the Karma War because you claimed to act based on what you think is right, but now you seem to think NPO getting attacked without needing a reason other than they still exist is what your alliance will fight for. There are far more dangerous enemies they should worry about than an alliance who already surrendered, payed record reps and moved on to trying to survive after their allies like MHA betrayed them for what now seems to have been nothing other than wanting to be on the winning side, who are always willing to disregard morals or support unprovoked aggressive if needed.

Edited by Methrage

I'm still scratching my head.

I mean, although MHA is actually a part of the secret clause between TOP and MK, and the secret clause is that they will acknowledge in private that we are only not being rolled because of Umbrella.

But for honoring a treaty?

I'll have to go get my violin.

I find it humerous to see where these statements are coming from, though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296337505' post='2609932']
I suppose what they meant with the name "[i]Mostly Harmless[/i] Aliiance", is you don't need to worry about them doing anything, unless an alliance gets aggressively attacked and MHA thinks they have a sure victory. You guys ignored your treaty with NPO in the Karma War because you claimed to act based on what you think is right, but now you seem to think NPO getting attacked without needing a reason other than they still exist is what your alliance will fight for. There are far more dangerous enemies they should worry about than an alliance who already surrendered, payed record reps and moved on to trying to survive after their allies like MHA betrayed them for what now seems to have been nothing other than wanting to be on the winning side, who are always willing to disregard morals or support unprovoked aggressive if needed.
[/quote]

While we're out here building a Bypass, would you like us to build you a bridge?