MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHA strike again. After a wee cheeky bit of banter via pm in te, a short time later the same dude has piled into my nation in SE leaving me loads of messages :awesome:

Unless it's part of a stagger which I doubt very much it's not very cool. If it is part of a stagger I say sorry now.

Onward and upward with green stuff coming out my ass :gag:

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296283437' post='2609064']
And no, I'm not going to sit here and praise HOLY ADMIN that we are on a righteous mission, that this move is the most honorable move ever, that our participation in this war is something I'm going to blindly defend like GATO blindly posts. But at the end of the day, an ally asked for our help and we gave it. That's why we're here, no other reason, and I think surely anyone with a treaty can appreciate [i]at least[/i] the fact that when MHA was called to defend, the MHA defended.
[/quote]
This isn't new; you've always done what Sparta wanted you to do, whether it was helping fight Sparta's former MADP partners, or issuing sanctions on Blue against non-nuclear nations.

I knew exactly where you were going once Sparta went.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296324530' post='2609649']
This isn't new; you've always done what Sparta wanted you to do, whether it was helping fight Sparta's former MADP partners, or issuing sanctions on [b]Blue[/b] against non-nuclear nations.

I knew exactly where you were going once Sparta went.
[/quote]
on Blue? didn't know we had a senator there. we must have a spy in some alliance on blue :)

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1296324230' post='2609642']
Sorry, but you are small beans compared to what MHA is capable of engaging.
[/quote]

You are aware that they didn't just randomly declare on us, right? They have attacked us for a reason, albeit a poor reason.

Anyway, being the largest alliance in the game, wouldn't every single alliance technically be small beans for MHA?

Edit: A quick look shows the total combined NS of the 3 alliances to be over 10 million. Just saying.

Edited by Karolina

I have only recently had time to absorb what's going on at the moment. But realise all of our treaty partners are one side of this global conflict so it was inevitable we would be called on by them. Sparta asked for help against the 3 fine alliances we have engaged. There is a certain lack of foresight in signing an MDoAP that has no non-chaining clause but the hitchhikers ratified it.

Those of you drawing parallels to our karma situation need to take into account the treaty conflicts we had (same in the top-cng war). Now we cut our treaties so we have few conflicts and can stick easily to our treaties, which is what you are seeing now.

To NATO, I'm disappointed in the event that is to come that may see violence between hitchhiker and those of the great alliance NATO. It's a shame you cannot call upon older members who remember when we were allies once. Karma forced a choice on both of us you had more allies on one side we had more allies on the other. It's a shame our relations have deteriorated so. When NATO was in it's biggest decline we were thier for you. I hope you remember, our lofty ambitions of a fortress aqua, our shared programmer and the many wars we fought together. It hurts me to see where we both are now. Funny thing is I remember when MHA was a lot smaller than NATO and we had fun trying to catch up both racing for sanction. How times change eh?

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1296326018' post='2609688']
You are aware that they didn't just randomly declare on us, right? They have attacked us for a reason, albeit a poor reason.

Anyway, being the largest alliance in the game, wouldn't every single alliance technically be small beans for MHA?
[/quote]

You guys are aware your talking about the MHA right? Our forte is fotre is in froodyness, we leave that military stuff to those guys with parasols and citadels.

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1296323620' post='2609634']
Biggest alliance in game attacks 2 irrelevant alliances. Enter care cup.
[/quote]

There is only one true irrelevant alliance, and they didn't attack us.

Also, the sheer amount of whining in this thread makes me giggle a little. As to being "terrible" at war. They managed about 10 times as many wars as TFD did in night one. Protip: They aren't 10 times TFD's nation count.
What does that say about you big talkers?

[quote name='Echostorm' timestamp='1296329614' post='2609754']
I find it rather inspiring that MHA and their opponents The Foreign Division, We Are Perth Army, and Colossus are conducting themselves like(to use their parlance) hoopy froods and rising above the trolling. Well done both sides.
[/quote]

As the saying goes, haters gonna hate. No matter how much we can throw out there to disperse the lies and peoples whining. They will always ignore it so we don't waste our time.

We prefer having a classier fight and sharing our poetry with our enemies, in the hope of some of their own sent back to us!

To WAPA, TFD and Colossus may we have a good fight and hope we have some good stories by the end of it all. War doesn't have to be about mud slinging.

[quote name='Echostorm' timestamp='1296329614' post='2609754']
I find it rather inspiring that MHA and their opponents The Foreign Division, We Are Perth Army, and Colossus are conducting themselves like(to use their parlance) hoopy froods and rising above the trolling. Well done both sides.
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. It seems the only people throwing a fit our alliances not directly involved. I'm psyched to fight MHA personally.

[quote name='scutterbug' timestamp='1296329930' post='2609762']
As the saying goes, haters gonna hate. No matter how much we can throw out there to disperse the lies and peoples whining. They will always ignore it so we don't waste our time.

We prefer having a classier fight and sharing our poetry with our enemies, in the hope of some of their own sent back to us!

To WAPA, TFD and Colossus may we have a good fight and hope we have some good stories by the end of it all. War doesn't have to be about mud slinging.
[/quote]

No! Not the poetry!!!

The Foreign Division
Total Nations: 155
Total Defensive Wars: 106
Peace Mode: 72
Nations in War Mode: 83
Total Available Defensive Slots: 249
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 143[/b]

We Are Perth Army
Total Nations: 68
Total Defensive Wars: 84
Peace Mode: 10
Nations in War Mode: 58
Total Available Defensive Slots: 174
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 90[/b]

Colossus
Total Nations: 62
Total Defensive Wars: 62
Peace Mode: 19
Nations In War Mode: 43
Total Available Defensive Slots: 129
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 62[/b]

Total:
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 295[/b]

You were saying?

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1296332105' post='2609807']
The Foreign Division
Total Nations: 155
Total Defensive Wars: 106
Peace Mode: 72
Nations in War Mode: 83
Total Available Defensive Slots: 249
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 143[/b]

We Are Perth Army
Total Nations: 68
Total Defensive Wars: 84
Peace Mode: 10
Nations in War Mode: 58
Total Available Defensive Slots: 174
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 90[/b]

Colossus
Total Nations: 62
Total Defensive Wars: 62
Peace Mode: 19
Nations In War Mode: 43
Total Available Defensive Slots: 129
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 62[/b]

Total:
[b]Defensive Slots not Filled: 295[/b]

You were saying?
[/quote]

It's strategy.

I am very disappointed in MHA to be supporting the clear aggressive actions shown against NpO and NPO, who were both not looking for trouble. When eventually someone decides its time for them to take MHA's top spot, I don't think anyone will care if they declare without a CB considering you know whats going on and support those who want to destroy NPO at all costs just so they can try maintaining full control over the cyberverse.

The side MHA and Sparta are fighting for will never respect you guys as anything more than a meatshield, once you aren't needed for that anymore I'm sure they'll come for you top spot. Considering your MHA treaty with NPO was written so it can't be canceled, it still exists with you guys choosing to ignore that existence.

Edited by Methrage