MHA builds a bypass

Cable77

[quote name='Jace Couture' timestamp='1296285435' post='2609143']
We stood by our allies in Karma. You did not. You ran away to save your own hides. Yes, we could have chosen to flee NPO and save our skins, but we decided that we would honor our commitments to our allies, in spite of the hardship it would bring us.

We stood for something, the majority of Bob may not agree with what we stood for, but dammit we stood by the [u]friends[/u] that we had made and could trust. That is what we resigned ourselves to, the bonds we had made to our allies.

We became the pariah of Aqua for this stance. Because we didn't agree with MK and Athens, we were snubbed. When we tried to restart relations with you, we received notice of cancellation of our treaty. We moved to Blue because we had friends there, people who were willing to fight and die alongside us for the sake of the common bond we had forged. Something you had not shown towards us, nor had most on Aqua for fear of upsetting MK or Athens.

I don't blame you for the position NATO is in right now. Far from it. We chose to stand by our allies and fight for what we believed was right. Along the way, you drifted into the infra-hugging suck-ups you've become.

You've become bloated. So what if you're the biggest alliance around? What do you stand for? Please, explain exactly what it is that makes you worthy of any respect. I know why I respect NATO's allies, why should I respect you at all?
[/quote]
Huh, we snubbed you? What?

NATO was so far up NPO's ass and your desire to control aqua through Trident it's no wonder you're still spouting !@#$ nearly 3 years later.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296287991' post='2609218']
Alrighty, I'm going to finish with you now and then I will wait for a GATO replacement.

First you say you're one man, not GATO, and now you're the entirety of Planet Bob? Admin help Planet Bob, in that case.

I'm not sure how someone is supposed to prove a "NO U" wrong, by definition it is only the repeat of a comment someone else has made. It's the equivalent of "takes one to know one" or "I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?" and, in case you didn't notice the pattern here, rather childish.

You also think that [i]posting[/i] is going to equal [i]proof[/i] of your proposition. Yet, one cannot simply [i]say[/i] they are competent. You understand that this thread is not the entirety of Planet Bob, correct? So if you were interested in proving our competency in fighting, you must go look where we are fighting. Protip: It ain't here in these words.

As has been demonstrated plenty of times and - somehow - magically missed by you and others of lesser intelligence, this "side" of the war is literally where all our treaties are. To do what you would call "honorable" would be to betray literally all of our allies and to directly fight against them. Now, I know some genius is going to bring up Karma or TOP so I'm going to beat them to it by pointing out that's NOT what's happening here.

And secondly, this "side" was in all likelihood the winning side from Day 1. Our very late entrance into this war should indicate to anyone with a semblance of intelligence that we did not simply join the war for the sake of winning, that we were staying out of the war entirely until we were actually needed, and only joined the war because we were asked to by our ally.

You also seem to be confusing your points of view. If we were such a bloated, incompetent mess as you describe then even the act of going to war would be terrible for us because we would fail so badly, correct? So in fact the "cowardly" thing to do would to stay neutral. We have not stayed neutral, we have put our ghosts and our "incompetent" nations out there, where their pixels will get hurt, where we could fall flat on our face for our ally.
[BIG HINT: THIS IS SARCASM]

And you will have no reply to this.

I'm done with you now.
[/quote]

Well said Rugby(WRC) :wub:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296287994' post='2609219']
We declared war on NATO when you attacked FoB who was a CnG member. And it was a ghost DoW to get DICE on yall. :P
[/quote]

Yes, who is also Aqua. :P We knew it was a ghost DoW for the oA, but were not sure if you couldn't spare the slots or if you were being courteous. Again, don't blame you at all for it, and such old codes don't have a place in this world anymore. Had we been in your situation or a similar one, it would have been hard not to do the same. But considering DICE's size and the number of wars they were able to do (and they did do well for their size, no offense intended), I'm not entirely sure it was needed, either. :P

Alrighty, I'm going to finish with you now and then I will wait for a GATO replacement.

[b]First you say you're one man, not GATO, and now you're the entirety of Planet Bob? Admin help Planet Bob, in that case.[/b]

I'm not sure how someone is supposed to prove a "NO U" wrong, by definition it is only the repeat of a comment someone else has made. It's the equivalent of "takes one to know one" or "I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?" and, in case you didn't notice the pattern here, rather childish.

You also think that [i]posting[/i] is going to equal [i]proof[/i] of your proposition. Yet, one cannot simply [i]say[/i] they are competent. You understand that this thread is not the entirety of Planet Bob, correct? So if you were interested in proving our competency in fighting, you must go look where we are fighting. Protip: It ain't here in these words.

As has been demonstrated plenty of times and - somehow - magically missed by you and others of lesser intelligence, this "side" of the war is literally where all our treaties are. To do what you would call "honorable" would be to betray literally all of our allies and to directly fight against them. Now, I know some genius is going to bring up Karma or TOP so I'm going to beat them to it by pointing out that's NOT what's happening here.

And secondly, this "side" was in all likelihood the winning side from Day 1. [b]Our very late entrance into this war should indicate to anyone with a semblance of intelligence that we did not simply join the war for the sake of winning,[/b] that we were staying out of the war entirely until we were actually needed, and only joined the war because we were asked to by our ally.

You also seem to be confusing your points of view. If we were such a bloated, incompetent mess as you describe then even the act of going to war would be terrible for us because we would fail so badly, correct? So in fact the "cowardly" thing to do would to stay neutral. We have not stayed neutral, we have put our ghosts and our "incompetent" nations out there, where their pixels will get hurt, where we could fall flat on our face for our ally.
[BIG HINT: THIS IS SARCASM]

I'm done with you now.
[/quote]

Bold number 1: That was me, not him, get your facts straight.

Bold Number 2: Oh, you entered late. That means you were waiting to ensure that the side you entered on was going to win...nice argument there.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1296288082' post='2609221']
Huh, we snubbed you? What?

NATO was so far up NPO's ass and your desire to control aqua through Trident it's no wonder you're still spouting !@#$ nearly 3 years later.
[/quote]

Trident the glorious MADP treaty between FARK, MHA and NATO that was brilliantly ignored during Karma? I am sure NATO is not the only owner of whatever plotting Trident was up to.

Looks like I was right after all, MHA are indeed bandwagoners.

[quote name='Sorum' timestamp='1240365126' post='1441280']
[center][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/20z5grn.png[/img][/center]

The Mostly Harmless Alliance would like to announce that due to recent events, we must clarify our Defensive obligations. We'd like to make it clear to all of Planet Bob that as a mostly peaceful alliance, [color="#FF0000"][b]MHA supports peace over war, honor over convenience, diplomacy over conflict, and defense over aggression. [/b][/color]

MHA does not support the war initiated by the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations.

We made our position clear to them regarding the possible implications of war, and our general dissatisfaction with the whole mess. We said it then, we're saying it again. MHA is choosing to do what is right, and it is choosing to not support the actions taken on behalf of those treaty partners. We will not be activating the Aggression portions of the those treaties, nor shall the Defense portions of those treaties be activated. [color="#FF0000"][b]To do so would be to support actions that are fundamentally against the MHA's way of life and our Chartered policies. [/b][/color]

Cheers,
The MHA
[/quote]

SInce VE said started this war, over convenient reasons, with no previous diplomacy talks and since Sparta entered this conflict with in an aggressive way, without any treaty to back up their DoW so we can conclude that you support "[i]peace over war, honor over convenience, diplomacy over conflict, and defense over aggression[/i]" only if the aggressive alliance is in the small side, if they are in the bigger size you don't care about your way of life and your Chartered policies right? I pity you. -_-

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296288422' post='2609230']
Trident the glorious MADP treaty between FARK, MHA and NATO that was brilliantly ignored during Karma? I am sure NATO is not the only owner of whatever plotting Trident was up to.
[/quote]

Well, not that it's really relevant (and yes, I know you didn't bring it up, you're just the last person to mention it so far), but it was also ignored during the Unjust War when Fark when the other side. But back then we just took it as the way things went down and didn't get all bent out of shape. We [i]moved on[/i] from that separation. I don't think that happens anymore, you either have to be with a side or against them.

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1296287403' post='2609208']
Well, here is to the future, then. It is not our style to insult on the OWF, but you have attacked to us what Gre was once to you (our dual-member treaty partners), and so the bad feelings have arisen once again. I really do not wish for you to come away from this thread with the feeling that we have become heathens on Blue. :P

To clarify - we did attempt a lot of relations on Aqua after Karma. It never went anywhere, outside of GUN, who folded into us, and ADI, when they were still RoK's friend. There was a time on Aqua when a gentlemen's agreement existed to never have Aqua-on-Aqua wars. We held to that even as we found ourselves on the other "side" than most Aqua alliances, which was perhaps naively and too old-fashioned of us. We held on even through Karma, TPF and BiPolar, becoming a real "favorite" of the war planners...until Athens DoWed on us. This is certainly not something we hold against Athens - certainly, it was well within their rights - though it was only (perhaps courteously, or perhaps because it was an oA chain) a ghost DoW as they hit us with only a few wars.

But it was the last shattering of our love of Aqua, and for what it used to be, and with so many friends on Blue (including our blood brothers in TFD), it was really a no-brainer for us to make the move.

There are many of us within NATO (mostly old fogies like myself, King Tom, etc) who still cling on to the Aqua sphere, enough that we have designated a Senator to support in Aqua elections. And this is not simply a convenience of trade - in our hearts, NATO will always be an Aqua alliance in spirit. We are just now a shade slightly darker on Blue.
[/quote]

I understand where you're coming from now, the separation between NATO and Aqua was a lot more brutal than that of MHA and NATO. It's akin to how Gramlins felt on Green, and why they joined us on Aqua.

I assure you I do not go away from this thread with such negative feelings towards NATO. I hope that in fact we can start again.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296288416' post='2609229']
Bold number 1: That was me, not him, get your facts straight.

Bold Number 2: Oh, you entered late. That means you were waiting to ensure that the side you entered on was going to win...nice argument there.
[/quote]

Hey bright one, he said, "Our very late entrance into this war should indicate to anyone with a semblance of intelligence that [u][b]we did not [/b]simply join the war for the sake of winning[/u].

Do you actually read and comprehend? Really sad show your showing.. Give Up <_<

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296283658' post='2609077']
Into battle we ride, friends. :ph34r:
[/quote]
:wub: Crush

I cannot wish you luck in this fight, my friend. i was rather enjoying the Sparta front as well as the obvious stuff like you guys picked some of the smallest alliances possible to beat up(yea, i know..we did too..it sucks but we arent a billion members/ghosts)

As an aside, Hello again WCR. nice to see you back

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1296276823' post='2608650']
may you destroy him unto oblivion so that he may not ever be able to rise again from the bowels of Hell from whence he came.
[/quote]
Wait so you support PZI, EZI and disbanding alliances? OMG!

Ami I doing this right NpO, NPO, GATO, IAA, NSO etc?

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1296278284' post='2608719']
you guys chose the wrong side. As the #1 alliance you shouldn't be letting others lead you around by the nose.

you just blew your chance to be the top alliance and be the responsible, intelligent leaders and guiders of Bob that have been missing for so long now.
[/quote]
Will you grow up. If they make the 'responsible, intelligent' decision not to defend their allies and either join a war on the side opposite their allies or stay neutral you'll be harping on about how dishonourable they are for leaving their allies to suffer.

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1296289125' post='2609239']
Hey bright one, he said, "Our very late entrance into this war should indicate to anyone with a semblance of intelligence that [u][b]we did not [/b]simply join the war for the sake of winning[/u].

Do you actually read and comprehend? Really sad show your showing.. Give Up <_<
[/quote]
Hey bright one, I don't recall addressing you. The only ones here that will be giving up will be you after you get owned by a bunch of smaller alliances. I'm truly impressed that you seem to think your above me. Stay down rodent.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296289060' post='2609238']
I understand where you're coming from now, the separation between NATO and Aqua was a lot more brutal than that of MHA and NATO. It's akin to how Gramlins felt on Green, and why they joined us on Aqua.

I assure you I do not go away from this thread with such negative feelings towards NATO. I hope that in fact we can start again.
[/quote]

I also want to work with Rugby and help get relations back with NATO. I take no negative feelings either from this. Be striaght-up to us, i mean i love when people are becuase it actually makes it eaier for me to understand where your coming from.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1296289163' post='2609241']
:wub: Crush

I cannot wish you luck in this fight, my friend. i was rather enjoying the Sparta front as well as the obvious stuff like you guys picked some of the smallest alliances possible to beat up(yea, i know..we did too..it sucks but we arent a billion members/ghosts)

As an aside, Hello again WCR. nice to see you back
[/quote]

We aren't either. Perhaps you are confusing us with some other alliance? We will prove our mettle on the battlefield, as will you and your brothers.

[quote name='Illius Vander' timestamp='1296287402' post='2609207']
There's no need for all the hate going on here. So what if MHA had to bail Sparta out after their unprovoked and deplorable attack on Nueva Vida? Water under the bridge, my friends! What's important now is that we enjoy our time together. MHA, it will be a delight to face you in battle. At least you're actually honoring a treaty, even if it is to support a baseless, aggressive war.

Also, I give my best regards to the GPA. I am glad I get to play some part in returning such a fine bunch to the #1 position. It has been a long road to recovery, but you guys really deserve it. :)
[/quote]
This. Have fun, TFD, WAPA, Collosus. Crush them. :awesome:

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296289361' post='2609247']
Hey bright one, I don't recall addressing you. The only ones here that will be giving up will be you after you get owned by a bunch of smaller alliances. I'm truly impressed that you seem to think your above me. Stay down rodent.
[/quote]

Did i ever say i was above u? Seems like you are getting mad. You Don't have to adress me to talk to me. If you are a member of MHA, you are a brother and brothers stick up for eachother. And who said ill give up? I have been nuked 9 times in the past as a 15ns and went down to 5ns. And now im 19ns. I never give-up, as a commander, you show your other members that you are will to lose your nation for the whole of the alliance. Its called honor buddy. I give much respect to people and you calling me a rodent? Really? Are you that childish? Im sorry.

[quote name='Illius Vander' timestamp='1296287402' post='2609207']
There's no need for all the hate going on here. So what if MHA had to bail Sparta out after their unprovoked and deplorable attack on Nueva Vida? Water under the bridge, my friends! What's important now is that we enjoy our time together. MHA, it will be a delight to face you in battle. At least you're actually honoring a treaty, even if it is to support a baseless, aggressive war.

Also, I give my best regards to the GPA. I am glad I get to play some part in returning such a fine bunch to the #1 position. It has been a long road to recovery, but you guys really deserve it. :)
[/quote]
Despite what great fighters there are in IRON, I'm glad we've got some new folks to fight against nows :P
Good Luck to TFD, WAPA, and Colossus, looking forward to a fun fight.
also, GPA is still 18 points behind us in score, I wouldn't congratulate them on becoming #1 just yet. You might have to wait a while :lol:

also a shout out to rugby, :wub: that guy :D

First you say you're one man, not GATO, and now you're the entirety of Planet Bob? Admin help Planet Bob, in that case. [/quote]

Yes, because I specifically said, "I am Planet Bob." lrn2read pls.

[quote]I'm not sure how someone is supposed to prove a "NO U" wrong, by definition it is only the repeat of a comment someone else has made. It's the equivalent of "takes one to know one" or "I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?" and, in case you didn't notice the pattern here, rather childish. [/quote]

How is this a "No U" Statement? I'm pretty sure it was asking you to prove me wrong, which by the way you didn't. Through general statistics and peoples feelings I will show you why your response is lacking the 'intelligence' to prove me wrong.

[quote]You also think that [i]posting[/i] is going to equal [i]proof[/i] of your proposition. Yet, one cannot simply [i]say[/i] they are competent. You understand that this thread is not the entirety of Planet Bob, correct? So if you were interested in proving our competency in fighting, you must go look where we are fighting. Protip: It ain't here in these words. [/quote]

I am sorry, I guess I have to be point out blank correct, direct, and straight forward with you from now one because you can not grasp the concept of what the 'General Public' or Planet Bob in this case, thinks of you. When did I mention your competentcy in fighting? I said [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608923"]politics.[/url] Oh, maybe you have some ability after all to be able to understand what being some what indirect, and a general feeling given off when reading something. But again, with statistics, you must be fighting competent with your 'impressive' [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Mostly_Harmless_Alliance"]military history.[/url] And to see where you are fighting for your unneeded aggression, I do see what you are fighting and it's a big :lol1:

[quote]As has been demonstrated plenty of times and - somehow - magically missed by you and others of lesser intelligence, this "side" of the war is literally where all our treaties are. To do what you would call "honorable" would be to betray literally all of our allies and to directly fight against them. Now, I know some genius is going to bring up Karma or TOP so I'm going to beat them to it by pointing out that's NOT what's happening here. [/quote]

I do see where all of your treaties lie. That happen to be on the winning side again. Surprise, surprise!! Bet it wasn't mere coincidence that you happened to land there! We (as in GATO, seeing I have to be direct) happen to be fighting a war on the opposite side of our allies. But this is fine, your apart of the 'New Hegemony' and you like it. People bring up Karma and TOP because its more evidence you always sway to the winning side.

[quote][b]And secondly, this "side" was in all likelihood the winning side from Day 1.[/b] Our very late entrance into this war should indicate to anyone with a semblance of intelligence that we did not simply join the war for the sake of winning, that we were staying out of the war entirely until we were actually needed, and only joined the war because we were asked to by our ally. [/quote]

So you admit to joining a side that was already going to win? But your statement is self contradicting! So I fail to see the semblance of intelligence you speak of. Another funny thing is Sparta asking you join was likely because you wanted to and because Sparta is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97565&st=0"]Sparta,[/url] they also join the winning side. So anyone with a semblance of intelligence would realize that this statement above is completely and utterly for the sole reason of winning, AGAIN.

[quote]You also seem to be confusing your points of view. If we were such a bloated, incompetent mess as you describe then even the act of going to war would be terrible for us because we would fail so badly, correct? So in fact the "cowardly" thing to do would to stay neutral. We have not stayed neutral, we have put our ghosts and our "incompetent" nations out there, where their pixels will get hurt, where we could fall flat on our face for our ally.
[BIG HINT: THIS IS SARCASM][/quote]

Being Neutral was far better then the way you entered this war and multiple others. The cowardly thing to do was to jump smaller enemies because your ally asked you to because they wanted to be on the winning side along with yourselves. It was another 'win win' situation for the both of you. The sad thing as well is I wouldn't be surprised if you actually do fall flat on your faces anyways.

[quote]

I'm done with you now.
[/quote]

Too bad, I'm replying anyways :D

Also, here all people's general opinion on the MHA alliance. As seen from this thread alone.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608576

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608566

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608581

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608585

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608589

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608598

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608599 ===> 2nd Post

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608616

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608619

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97908&view=findpost&p=2608639

Well I hope this is enough, this happens to be only page 3 which I stopped afterwards because I thought it was sufficient. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you could grasp the 'indirectness' of most of these statements made. If you would like, I could go survey more people and their opinions upon your alliance. Oh, you may wish to check too, I may have missed some in the first three pages. :smug:

Since you are not going to reply, I shall end it on this note. Best of luck winning once again, I look forward to watching you ditch your Doomhouse allies when they lose power.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1296291229' post='2609271']
Also, here all people's general opinion on the MHA alliance. As seen from this thread alone.
[/quote]
Some people on the opposite side of the war to MHA are saying bad things about them? Hardly an accurate portrayal of the situation is it?

[quote]We (as in GATO, seeing I have to be direct) happen to be fighting a war on the opposite side of our allies. But this is fine, your apart of the 'New Hegemony' and you like it[/quote]
GATO may be fighting on the opposite side of [b]some of[/b] their allies but are defending some others and have clearly chosen some allies over others. MHA is not in that situation so the two are not comparable, and your attempt to do do either shows your lack of understanding or a desperate attempt to twist words to prove a point. If it's an issue MHA entering on the 'winning' side again then not only does it show an alarming lack of confidence in your side but also begs the question of what side did you expect them to enter on?

[quote]I do see where all of your treaties lie. That happen to be on the winning side again. Surprise, surprise!! Bet it wasn't mere coincidence that you happened to land there![/quote]
Your 'surprise surprise' comments seem to suggest that MHA have engineered being on the 'winning' side; if that's the case then they are to be applauded on their ability to see in the future. MHA's treaties with Sparta and Umbrella are over two years old and those with GO and Fark nearly that old. They did cancel on RoK a while ago, but again given that Hoo didn't even know what RoK were doing two days before they entered I think it would be a bit of a stretch to suggest that the RoK treaty was dropped with this eventuality in mind.

Face it, if MHA were entering this war they were doing it on the side they have because that's where all of their treaties lie. If you can show me another alliance who have entered on the side in opposition to all of their allies or show me a case of an alliance entering a war outside of treaties and getting applauded for it then go for it, otherwise your arguments are simply crying and trying to discredit and smear an alliance on the opposing side.

Edited by Kowalski