The System is Down

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1296326033' post='2609689']
Team Rocket is a two-man protectorate of SLCB. Basically, they gave a handful of \m/ nations who didn't really have any targets, some more people to hit.
How very nice of them.
[/quote]
Well, as nobody else wanted to fight you guys, we might as well keep you company. Also, as a side note, SLCB didn't designate who would be the targets, that would have been me. Hopefully you guys have a nice collection of music.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1296327153' post='2609711']
Well, as nobody else wanted to fight you guys, we might as well keep you company. Also, as a side note, SLCB didn't designate who would be the targets, that would have been me. Hopefully you guys have a nice collection of music.
[/quote]
If only nobody wanted to fight us because we were just that awesome. (But I know what the real reason is!)
No but seriously, I do give thanks whether I get my ass kicked or not, this war has been dry for me.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1296328262' post='2609735']
No more !@#$@#$ micros in this war jesus christ. I don't even know what side you're !@#$@#$ on anymore.
[/quote]
But if we obeyed what you were proposing... there'd be quite a few bored people eating popcorn. It's far more entertaining to get stuck in and fight in the war than just idly watching it.

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1296278673' post='2608732']
This is the worst DoW I've ever read.

Seriously? Anime?

Give me a goddamn break.

Get some fresh air, nerds.
[/quote]
[img]http://media.schadenfreude.net/2009/06/irony6.jpg[/img]

Yep, that's what I think, these words are just because.

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1296278673' post='2608732']
This is the worst DoW I've ever read.

Seriously? Anime?

Give me a goddamn break.

Get some fresh air, nerds.
[/quote]
You never played pokemon? You must be the one living a sheltered existence here, sir.

Gl FF.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1296256798' post='2608070'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZOd_gFld9c"]theme[/url]. All shall be in awe of our gloriously homed music, beamed directly from glorious Lavender Town's Tower!
[/quote]

What in the name of Admin is that? You deserve to die for it. Do the decent thing and destroy your own infra and dance to that noise while you do it. DIE

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1296486703' post='2613002']
What in the name of Admin is that? You deserve to die for it. Do the decent thing and destroy your own infra and dance to that noise while you do it. DIE
[/quote]
It's always good to see that a denizen of the Legion admires the glorious work instigated by Team Rocket. We have found that broadcasting this particular tune really motivates the grunts into getting things done efficiently. Maybe the Legion could come to us and we could help them with this?