Everything. Must. Dance

Dan2680

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]let me know when you [s]and your alliance along with Legion [/s]come out of peace mode Dan2680. I'll mercenary myself to GOONS just to eat your pixels, not that they need my help of course.[/font][/color][/b]

Edited by UberSpion

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296103856' post='2604477']
!@#$@#$ finally; tear 'em apart, Invicta.

Two questions though. First, did Jor write that? It reads like a Jor announcement. Second, pretty flag, but why so low quality? :( With all the little details it needs to be a lot larger.
[/quote]

Haha nope, actually I wrote this one Locke.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296104469' post='2604545']
Pulled your heads out of NPO's asses long enough for a fight? Kudos to you, Invicta. :)
[/quote]

Even more surprising is that Legion was able to pull their own head out of said ass while managing the strength and dexterity to put their hands back up it and pull Invicta out.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296102827' post='2604262']
If only we could've had UPN too.
[/quote]

Don't worry, we picked them up for you, lol. DoW wasn't bad, but the parody could of used some more work. Still chuckled.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1296104585' post='2604550']
Even more surprising is that Legion was able to pull their own head out of said ass while managing the strength and dexterity to put their hands back up it and pull Invicta out.
[/quote]

Good thing they've escaped such an unbecoming situation. Now they get to run headlong into GOONS' lines!

[quote name='Ludacrism2' timestamp='1296106355' post='2604742']
MK and Umbrella are probably feeling left out.
[/quote]
They will be left out. The first week will be tough, but just watch as the weeks go on. What you will see is the other NpO getting peace so that the PB alliances can bail out the DH alliances.