FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296284943' post='2609125']
[i]Nobody[/i], including yourself, could be so dumb as to actually believe what you are posting. You are just trying to throw poo at the walls in a desperate attempt at getting something, [i]anything[/i], to stick.
[/quote]

So you're delusional enough to think FAN would have entered into an aggressive war against NPO on its own and it was just a HUUUUUUUGE coincidence that Doomhouse happened to have delcared war the same day? :lol1: If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest man in the world.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1296276345' post='2608614']
So you only deserve to get revenge if you're bigger than the guy who wronged you?Got it.
[/quote]

No. You only get to call yourself a mighty military alliance if you aren't hanging on to the coattails of 3 other alliances.

This is a great way to get revenge, but a terrible way to continue your image of being tough.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296340697' post='2610004']
So you're delusional enough to think FAN would have entered into an aggressive war against NPO on its own and it was just a HUUUUUUUGE coincidence that Doomhouse happened to have delcared war the same day? :lol1: If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest man in the world.
[/quote]
Much of the membership wanted to. .gov made us wait.

The only problem I see is lack of gun pr0n. Let me help.

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/sig-226-556-08.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/SA_image_080211_2m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/SA_image_060817_1m.jpg[/img]

Enjoy being MK's meat shield, I guess it shows a willingness to do something when your nations declare on me without a DoW, so almost all of MK's nations can stay in peace mode to avoid damage in a war they were intent to start. I once respected FAN, but if you guys want to be grouped with the Doomhouse alliances and not bother with a DoW when you decide to help them, it makes me lose the respect I once had for FAN. From the looks of you guys declaring without bothering to DoW me shows me that FAN considers war with MK to be the same as FAN, and have devolved into a mindless meat shield for them.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296340697' post='2610004']
[/quote]

Noooooo

We have talked about this for some time. We even carpooled with DH to this very party. But enough talking to you. You are obviously either retarded or intentionally making dumb statements in order to stir stuff up.

Good Day Sir.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296343467' post='2610064']From the looks of you guys declaring without bothering to DoW[/quote]

A DoW on the OWF is just a formality for the Peanut Gallery and with all due respect, you just don't matter. We hand delivered NPO all the DoW,s they can handle. Pages of them in fact. :awesome:

[quote name='CDPII' timestamp='1296342377' post='2610040']
The only problem I see is lack of gun pr0n. Let me help.

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/sig-226-556-08.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/SA_image_080211_2m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/CDPII/SA_image_060817_1m.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
That is the biggest problem I saw with this thread. Thanks for delivering :)

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296347187' post='2610114']
Noooooo

We have talked about this for some time. We even carpooled with DH to this very party. But enough talking to you. You are obviously either retarded or intentionally making dumb statements in order to stir stuff up.

Good Day Sir.
[/quote]

Let me guess, MK made you sit in the rear-facing car seat?

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296347467' post='2610123']
A DoW on the OWF is just a formality for the Peanut Gallery and with all due respect, you just don't matter. We hand delivered NPO all the DoW,s they can handle. Pages of them in fact. :awesome:
[/quote]
I'll remember that you don't feel DoWs are necessary against other alliances and that you used this excuse as why you felt it was necessary to counter a 2 man alliance, yet you guys are to cowardly to counter declare on any of the many alliances GOONS are fighting. I'll make sure any FAN members who think its alright to tread upon my nation will be nuked daily for each day at war with me, if you want to protect them from taking a lot of damage this war. If the FAN nation doesn't accept my latest peace offer I will consider all FAN nations to be enemy targets open to attack whenever I want.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='CDPII' timestamp='1296342377' post='2610040']The only problem I see is lack of gun pr0n. Let me help.[/quote]

Here is some more. This is a recent addition to the Homo Arms and Fireworks inventory and my current favorite.

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_3eP6UuyLqG4/TUS0m9z5-hI/AAAAAAAADNA/ocaNjbO899o/s800/Buckmark.jpg[/img]

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296347997' post='2610134']
[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296347187' post='2610114']
Noooooo

Good Day Sir.
[/quote]

Let me guess, MK made you sit in the rear-facing car seat?
[/quote]

[size="5"][b]I SAID GOOD DAY![/b][/size]

Edited by Jocko Homo

FANs entire reason, stated, for staying in this game is to take a shot at an Order. They don't care about a CB or a DOW. Continuing to whine about their role in a world they care little about... Ugh.

Maybe they arent playing the same game you guys are? Grats to FAN if they got what they wanted.

I could be wrong. Meh.

[quote name='Damaen' timestamp='1296349466' post='2610162']
FANs entire reason, stated, for staying in this game is to take a shot at an Order. They don't care about a CB or a DOW. Continuing to whine about their role in a world they care little about... Ugh.

Maybe they arent playing the same game you guys are? Grats to FAN if they got what they wanted.

I could be wrong. Meh.
[/quote]

No, you're not wrong, in fact you are pretty close. But there are a few clarifications needed:

Not "an" order, but specifically the New Pacific Order. If the other orders want to join in they are welcome to.

We have no desire to "take a shot", we are simply looking for closure of a past wound so we can move on.

We do care about this world, if not we would be long gone. We long for nothing more than the day when we can simply conduct alliance business and move forward without this dark past hanging over our head. Our therapist likened it to being molested when we were children. He said we have to confront our past in order to have any hope of a normal future. So here we are...

We don't care about stating a CB on the OWF because the only people who would see this conflict and not instantly know what our CB is would be by definition too stupid to deserve one. FAN has the best CB in the history of life on planet BOB and the lack of a post stating it does nothing to eradicate it's obvious validity. 95% of the people see it and acknowledge it. The other 5% are simply too dumb to see it or are just trying to work something up.

I guess we can sum up our lack of an elaborate and verbose DoW stating in excruciating detail our CB with a quote from the famous scholar Tuco, "When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk"

[img]http://1to10reviews.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/tuco-763332.jpg[/img]

Edited by Jocko Homo

That was the single best response I've read on the owf today. I've read a lot, and to be fair children are /angry/ , but thank you regardless.

Lol yes about An Order... I am at a kids birthday party on an iPhone, and didn't want to type the wrong one. Thank god there is no MhA to confuse me.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296351244' post='2610189']
We do care about this world, if not we would be long gone. We long for nothing more than the day when we can simply conduct alliance business and move forward without this dark past hanging over our head. Our therapist likened it to being molested when we were children. He said we have to confront our past in order to have any hope of a normal future. So here we are...
[/quote]
You had no CB to attack me, and now have made yourselves out to be someone who developed deep mental problems from this perceived molestation when you were children as your excuse? I've never considered FAN an enemy in the past but have countless reasons to dislike MK. If you guys think attacking people without giving any type of reason and then try to blame it on feeling like you were molested as a child, maybe the only way to cure you is extermination. I think you guys are the ones who made fools out of yourselves for letting DOOMHOUSE post your original DoW for an alliance that claims to be adults only and also show yourselves easily manipulated by MK. When NPO kept you guys at war in the past I was very opposed, but now I can see why it was necessary.

There will be no normal future for you guys now, even if NPO gets destroyed completely I don't think you will last long without getting rolled by someone else.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296352405' post='2610199']
You had no CB to attack me, and now have made yourselves out to be someone who developed deep mental problems from this perceived molestation when you were children as your excuse? I've never considered FAN an enemy in the past but have countless reasons to dislike MK. If you guys think attacking people without giving any type of reason and then try to blame it on feeling like you were molested as a child, maybe the only way to cure you is extermination. I think you guys are the ones who made fools out of yourselves for letting DOOMHOUSE post your original DoW for an alliance that claims to be adults only and also show yourselves easily manipulated by MK. When NPO kept you guys at war in the past I was very opposed, but now I can see why it was necessary.

There will be no normal future for you guys now, even if NPO gets destroyed completely I don't think you will last long without getting rolled by someone else.
[/quote]

Doomhouse didn't post a DoW for us. They posted a DoW for themselves. We were nowhere involved in it. No stated FAN involvement at all. No signatures, no statement, nothing. They did however do a funny picture of what appeared to be a black guy wearing a yellow unitard and carrying a FAN man-purse. I thought it was so funny it is now my avatar. You seem to have read an awful lot into their post concerning FAN.

You seem to have some issue with MK. This I know nothing about so I wont address it except to say that your belief that we are in this war solely due to some manipulation by MK clearly show either a total lack of understanding of FAN and NPO's shared history or a complete disregard for the truth and only a desire to further your own propaganda line. Either way you have demonstrated that you are one of those aforementioned 5% who are not worth explaining things to.

Good Day Sir.

Allow me to retort, with more gun pron:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/cwm1150/DCP_0707.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/cwm1150/DCP_0712.jpg[/IMG]

Well said Mpol!

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296356121' post='2610257']
Doomhouse didn't post a DoW for us. They posted a DoW for themselves. We were nowhere involved in it. No stated FAN involvement at all. No signatures, no statement, nothing. They did however do a funny picture of what appeared to be a black guy wearing a yellow unitard and carrying a FAN man-purse. I thought it was so funny it is now my avatar. You seem to have read an awful lot into their post concerning FAN.

You seem to have some issue with MK. This I know nothing about so I wont address it except to say that your belief that we are in this war solely due to some manipulation by MK clearly show either a total lack of understanding of FAN and NPO's shared history or a complete disregard for the truth and only a desire to further your own propaganda line. Either way you have demonstrated that you are one of those aforementioned 5% who are not worth explaining things to.

Good Day Sir.
[/quote]
If you think your history with NPO is an excuse for everything you do and for attacking alliances as you want then it would seem you guys aren't worth talking with, but if the FAN nation accepts the peace offer I have open to him before update without further attacks I'll let the war end between KN and FAN without pursuing it further. Its up to you guys if you want to make an enemy of me due to your history with NPO, which was largely why I opposed them in the Karma War, but I don't think punishing them over and over again for the same actions makes you guys any better than they used to be.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296343467' post='2610064']
Enjoy being MK's meat shield, I guess it shows a willingness to do something when your nations declare on me without a DoW, so almost all of MK's nations can stay in peace mode to avoid damage in a war they were intent to start. I once respected FAN, but if you guys want to be grouped with the Doomhouse alliances and not bother with a DoW when you decide to help them, it makes me lose the respect I once had for FAN. From the looks of you guys declaring without bothering to DoW me shows me that FAN considers war with MK to be the same as FAN, and have devolved into a mindless meat shield for them.
[/quote]
Somehow I suspect FAN could give a damn. With the bad blood between them and NPO, FAN probably prefers to be the alliance taking up most of the slots. The higher damage tally is immaterial.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296359075' post='2610308']
If you think your history with NPO is an excuse for everything you do and for attacking alliances as you want then it would seem you guys aren't worth talking with, but if the FAN nation accepts the peace offer I have open to him before update without further attacks I'll let the war end between KN and FAN without pursuing it further. Its up to you guys if you want to make an enemy of me due to your history with NPO, which was largely why I opposed them in the Karma War, but I don't think punishing them over and over again for the same actions makes you guys any better than they used to be.
[/quote]

You keep yammering on about a FAN nation who attacked you. I don't know why he attacked you. I don't [i]care[/i] why he attacked you. Jesus, the more you baaawwww the more [i]I[/i] want to attack you. :awesome:

Also, why are you offering him peace? You are all over MK because they attacked NPO, well slick, so did we. So that makes me think you are not hitting them because they are on NPO but because of your history with them. Now, go back and reread the first sentence of your post I quote above. Do you feel like a fool yet? No? Well you sure look like one.