Can You Hear The Drums?

LetsHunt

[quote name='Hogosha' timestamp='1295967147' post='2600104']
I would expect more discretion from a member of LSF government. In previous wars you have used your close alliances with INT and NATO as a reason to remain neutral. This time, however, you decide to go in with INT... and then you go and immediately become inflammatory against your friends and allies at NATO because they are on the other side? You might not want to alienate your friends just for a pointless zing during a momentary political shift -- you could just as easily been on the other side of this war.
[/quote]

If memory serves me well last war LSF got involved in prior to this one was against GOONS in defense of NATO while The International was on the other side of it. Don't remember if we actually went neutral in a situation like the one you mention (you are probably right though). And please, everybody is an "LSF government member" in LSF, don't let strange or fancy tittles fool you, we are all governed and govern through our delegates council.

And I do wish well to NATO on their front, as well as to TFD who seem like a nice bunch of guys. Understand I can't wish that same luck to the alliance you are all doing this for.

Edited by Nizoral

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1295969382' post='2600162']
25 wars?

Thos drums sure are loud.
[/quote]
25 wars? I get

NATO: 39
The New Guy: 21
The Foreign Division: 15

= 75

Granted, TFD had a hiccup in our war planning, but I trust Sparta's allies will ensure that those that were not assigned targets in time for our blitz will get their shots in.

well as a member of TNG, i wish wish my ally mates luck. Unfortionitly my nation isn't qwite ready for war yet(this is according to confusion, i think i would do fine) otherwise I'd be having fun out there also. Guess i got to wait till i get what i need to accully start having fun (hopefully). Also i left a present on your front lawn Confusion. :)

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296009232' post='2601615']
That's an important one actually.
[/quote]
They can't be at war, on account they's in peace.

Quite a few of them, as I understand. I guess they'd rather be nuked next week.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1296013121' post='2601711']
The longer they stay in peace mode the longer the war will last.
[/quote]

Indeed, the TFD front will grow larger by the day. I do believe that Sparta will suffer from consumption soon and seek the warmer climate that a white flag will provide.